Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,326 members, 7,829,819 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:10 PM

South African Pastor Preaches From Inside Coffin - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / South African Pastor Preaches From Inside Coffin (55822 Views)

South African Pastor Incites His Congregation Against Nigerians. Photos/Video / South African Pastor 'Heals' Woman's 'Vagina Pimples' With His Shoe (Video) / Pastor Preaches To His Congregation From On Top Of His Hummer Jeep (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South African Pastor Preaches From Inside Coffin by Nobody: 3:04pm On Oct 24, 2015
LeSudAfricaine:
give it up Mr Peanut Bossom, you are running out of things to say, you are of limited intellect grin

Huh! I am not baffled to see that's coming from the intellectual Homo Naledi! grin grin grin grin cool
Re: South African Pastor Preaches From Inside Coffin by LeSudAfricaine: 3:07pm On Oct 24, 2015
all4naija:

Huh! I am not baffled to see that's coming from the intellectual Homo Naledi! grin grin grin grin cool
Do you even know what that is?
Re: South African Pastor Preaches From Inside Coffin by Nobody: 4:00pm On Oct 24, 2015
LeSudAfricaine:
Do you even know what that is?
Doesn't it mean your smart ancestor? grin grin grin
Re: South African Pastor Preaches From Inside Coffin by KINGOFJAPAN: 7:54pm On Oct 24, 2015
LeSudAfricaine:
Yeah I have a full time job, unless you don't know what the word"job" means

Trust you to dispute even the most obvious of facts. Yes South África is the number1 african tourist destination, with all their pyramids and the masai, SA still trumps, and with good reason grin it's either you're ignorant or jealous, methinks is both! grin
with this mentality no wonder South Africa Is the crime capital of the world..

Whether you like it or not the facts still remains, sa is isn't Africa's top destination y'all lost the top position a long time ago and your Xenophobe attacks on hardworking foreigners by yo lazy lot didn't help issues at all
Re: South African Pastor Preaches From Inside Coffin by LeSudAfricaine: 8:38pm On Oct 24, 2015
KINGOFJAPAN:
with this mentality no wonder South Africa Is the crime capital of the world..

Whether you like it or not the facts still remains, sa is isn't Africa's top destination y'all lost the top position a long time ago and your Xenophobe attacks on hardworking foreigners by yo lazy lot didn't help issues at all
Ha ha ha, you crap me up, you are will to give South África a title it doesnt have, and you deny us a titile we have

Stop lying South África is not even close at being the crime capital of the world, what of Honduras, Guatemala, Jamaica etc? Stop fabricating lies to push your agenda

South África is the still, the number 1 tourist destination in África, FACT!!

1 Like

Re: South African Pastor Preaches From Inside Coffin by KINGOFJAPAN: 4:01pm On Oct 25, 2015
LeSudAfricaine:
Ha ha ha, you crap me up, you are will to give South África a title it doesnt have, and you deny us a titile we have

Stop lying South África is not even close at being the crime capital of the world, what of Honduras, Guatemala, Jamaica etc? Stop fabricating lies to push your agenda

South África is the still, the number 1 tourist destination in África, FACT!!
southies and lies nothing can separate the two..
Deny it all you want, fact still remains South Africa is the crime capital of the world...
Re: South African Pastor Preaches From Inside Coffin by LeSudAfricaine: 4:35pm On Oct 25, 2015
KINGOFJAPAN:
southies and lies nothing can separate the two..
Deny it all you want, fact still remains South Africa is the crime capital of the world...
whoa whoa whoa hold your horses grin

A Nigerian is telling me about crime? You gotta be kiddin me grin

Apart from oil, the only thing you people keep exporting to the world is criminals, Malaysia, Índia, Spain, UAE
, South África the list is endless is fed up you! , everyone views a Nigerian with suspicion and why's that? You guys are born criminals

Where do you think your apalling reputation comes from? Lemme guess, the world is jealous of your swag grin

GTFO !
Re: South African Pastor Preaches From Inside Coffin by AYEGBEGE(m): 5:22pm On Oct 25, 2015
An herbalist must have told him to do that with some juju things for crowd to come to his church
Re: South African Pastor Preaches From Inside Coffin by KINGOFJAPAN: 12:26am On Oct 27, 2015
LeSudAfricaine:
whoa whoa whoa hold your horses grin

A Nigerian is telling me about crime? You gotta be kiddin me grin

Apart from oil, the only thing you people keep exporting to the world is criminals, Malaysia, Índia, Spain, UAE
, South África the list is endless is fed up you! , everyone views a Nigerian with suspicion and why's that? You guys are born criminals

Where do you think your apalling reputation comes from? Lemme guess, the world is jealous of your swag grin

GTFO !
Typical bantu mentality... Y won't think Nigeria only imports criminals when retarded brain as been nurtured to think such.... Sit down boi n learn....
Great Nigerian exports grin
Nollywood : yep it can't be compared to Hollywood, but that hasn't stopped it from being loved throughout Africa and the world.... You yourself can attest to the fact that southies drool over naija movies..

Naija music just like Nollywood is worshipped all over Africa, from North to south.. East to west, everybody loves naija music unlike South African one beat music grin

Sportsmen / sportswomen
Our Sportsmen and women are glorified all over the world, footballers, basketballers you name it.... Fact!!! Nigeria has one of the best football academies in africa, that's y we're always slaying in Fifa youth competitions.. You Zulu scum can't compete

I can list more if you want

Hope you've been enlightened bantu scum

Ps... Your country is Nigerias fourth biggest export partner, y'all import everything from petroleum and petroleum, products and chemicals
Re: South African Pastor Preaches From Inside Coffin by BEDMON1900: 10:42pm On Nov 11, 2015
Lilimax:
Sssshhhh and stop making noise!!!!! embarassed

gob shit....bitter truth u called noise...
Re: South African Pastor Preaches From Inside Coffin by MightySparrow: 4:32am On Nov 12, 2015
PENTERASCALS

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Woman Accuses Pastor Walker Of Sleeping With Her Daughter In Mississippi / Bishop Claude Berkley Apologizes Over Bikini Fashion Show In Trinidad Church / Apostle Suleman & His Wife Lizzy Dance Joyously In Church (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.