Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,735 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:31 PM

Woman Of Furtune - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Woman Of Furtune (846 Views)

Woman Of War --- A Story By Miss_fibre / Stage Performance Of The Woman Of Calabar, A Play By Elechi Amadi. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Woman Of Furtune by Loudvoice: 5:45pm On May 01, 2009
Andrew was born in his home town in the western part of Nigeria. In those days, parents consulted fortune tellers who could foretell the future of the unborn child. Andrew’s parents went to consult one to know the future of unborn Andrew. The future teller told them Andrew will be a boy and also a replica of his father. This happened as he said when Andrew was born. He looked exactly like his father. The fortune teller also added that Andrew will very poor and will later be made rich by a woman. The predictions of the fortune teller never failed so people believed him. Click here http://naijacentral..com/2009/05/woman-of-fortune.html and read what happened to Andrew at last.
Re: Woman Of Furtune by sugabelle: 4:09am On May 07, 2009
The storyline sounds riveting. However, I think the one place that needs to be careful about spelling mistakes is the literature forum. I mean, yikes! "Woman of Furtune!!! Another topic somewhere else read something like, "I'm Hungary for Books!!!" And it happens everywhere on NL, not just here in the lit forum. Maybe I should start a topic titled, "The Importance of Spellchecking" while I'm at it.

I'm just concerned, folks, that's all. We at NL have an image to protect, after all. Revered moderators, over to yu. (sorry, I mean "you"wink wink grin

(1) (Reply)

Poetic Rage: Poets Rating Poets / Owo Mi Da / Where Is The Greatpeter?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.