Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,358 members, 7,829,912 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:36 PM

Words From Me,to You All Nairalanders - Frabidel - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Words From Me,to You All Nairalanders - Frabidel (535 Views)

Merry Christmas To All Nairalanders / Happy New Month To All Nairalanders ;D / Merry Christmas To All Nairalanders And Their Families (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Words From Me,to You All Nairalanders - Frabidel by MzzCutie(f): 7:56pm On Oct 20, 2015
I have observed something under the sun. The fastest runner doesn't always win the race, and the strongest warrior doesn't always win the battle. The wise sometimes go hungry and the skillful are not necessarily wealthy. And those that are educated don't always lead successful lives. It is all decided by being in the right place at the right time.'

Don't let any early leaders in this life chide you into believing that you are a failure, beaten flat out and you have already lost the battle of success.

I want you to think like an elephant. Don't envy cheap quick success. For as long as you are in the right place, your chance is coming and by the signs of time it wont be long.

You are not that small to give birth to puppies. Only your one achievement will surpass several combined achievements.

You are guaranteed to make it in this life. Maintain your faith in God even when it looks like its all over for you.
Looks are deceiving but the word remains forever.

In
1999 Brazil 4. Germany 0
2000 Brazil 2. Germany 0
2004 Brazil 1. Germany 1
Total: Brazil 7. Germany 1

2014 Brazil 1. Germany 7

When its your time, God will correct 10yrs of mistakes with 1 event. Patience is a virtue, so don't give up!
Re: Words From Me,to You All Nairalanders - Frabidel by ernesty20(m): 8:02pm On Oct 20, 2015
MzzCutie:
I have observed something under the sun. The fastest runner doesn't always win the race, and the strongest warrior doesn't always win the battle. The wise sometimes go hungry and the skillful are not necessarily wealthy. And those that are educated don't always lead successful lives. It is all decided by being in the right place at the right time.'

Don't let any early leaders in this life chide you into believing that you are a failure, beaten flat out and you have already lost the battle of success.

I want you to think like an elephant. Don't envy cheap quick success. For as long as you are in the right place, your chance is coming and by the signs of time it wont be long.

You are not that small to give birth to puppies. Only your one achievement will surpass several combined achievements.

You are guaranteed to make it in this life. Maintain your faith in God even when it looks like its all over for you.
Looks are deceiving but the word remains forever.

In
1999 Brazil 4. Germany 0
2000 Brazil 2. Germany 0
2004 Brazil 1. Germany 1
Total: Brazil 7. Germany 1

2014 Brazil 1. Germany 7

When its your time, God will correct 10yrs of mistakes with 1 event. Patience is a virtue, so don't give up!
k
Re: Words From Me,to You All Nairalanders - Frabidel by Zeedarh(f): 8:27pm On Oct 20, 2015
True....The first comment isnt always the best grin

(1) (Reply)

FG To Raise Import Duties On Used Vehicles / This Should Reduce The Fuel Scarcity Tension For Someone Out There: Photo / Nairalanders,Pls Help!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.