Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,214 members, 7,818,724 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:02 PM

"Ragae Blues" Ft Saraki, CCT, PMB And The Ever Quiet Nigerians - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Ragae Blues" Ft Saraki, CCT, PMB And The Ever Quiet Nigerians (818 Views)

FG Should Drop Saraki’s CCT Case, APC Senators Tell Party / Saraki's CCT Trial: What Nigerians Are Saying Will Shock You / Saraki’s CCT Trial Begins March 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Ragae Blues" Ft Saraki, CCT, PMB And The Ever Quiet Nigerians by horpe132(m): 11:27pm On Oct 20, 2015
I don't have much stories to tell.............
Saraki won't Screen the rest of the minister nominees until his case with the CCT is thrown out either by the Tribunal or the CCT itself.........................Dats the Deal.

.....The Issue is that they don't Trust Each other to honour their agreements...................So everyone is holding on to his bargaining chip,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,The presidency Through the Tribunal will keep adjourning saraki's case,,,,,,,,,,,,,, while saraki will keep postponing the ministerial screening till one of them bows out and gives in...................
....They are all Playing Us,,,,,,,WE sang "Ragae" When PMB won the election with so many promises,Strength,hope and faith,,,,,,,,,,PMB enjoyed the beat and when it was his time to dance by "working the talk",,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,He changed the "beat" to 'BLUEs'..........Now no one is energetic like before,,,,,a lot of people that danced ragae earlier are just looking on and shaking -- -- - -- -- their heads,,,,,,,,,,,,,..........................These Politicians are all Same,PDP,APC etc
This is the Twist I thought that obsolete Olisa Metuh would expose but its a pity that he's either too dumb to see or too slow to react..............
http://sunnewsonline.com/new/nass-leadership-meeting-with-buhari-to-stop-distractions-others-saraki/

www.nairaland.com/2678728/senate-suspends-plenary-till-thursday
www.nairaland.com/2676028/appeal-court-ruling-does-it
To say the Truth,,,,this political tactic by PMB is well known to be that of Obasanjo,,,,,,,and we all know they've become close lately..........
We may just have to wait till december for a full Federal Executive Council.......
PMB/APC this is not the #change you promised me when I voted 4u...........its a shame.....
Read to Understand,,,,,,,Don't read to defend,,,,,,I won't reply any tout....
Re: "Ragae Blues" Ft Saraki, CCT, PMB And The Ever Quiet Nigerians by dejavski(m): 11:35pm On Oct 20, 2015
Am just here sipping my hot water, waiting for the big show to kick in cheesy
Re: "Ragae Blues" Ft Saraki, CCT, PMB And The Ever Quiet Nigerians by DaBullIT(m): 5:53am On Oct 21, 2015
I'm shitting in my toylet
Re: "Ragae Blues" Ft Saraki, CCT, PMB And The Ever Quiet Nigerians by horpe132(m): 7:36am On Oct 21, 2015
DaBullIT:
I'm shitting in my toylet

U don finish
Re: "Ragae Blues" Ft Saraki, CCT, PMB And The Ever Quiet Nigerians by DaBullIT(m): 7:37am On Oct 21, 2015
Yes boss, make i come write comment grin grin grin
horpe132:

U don finish
Re: "Ragae Blues" Ft Saraki, CCT, PMB And The Ever Quiet Nigerians by horpe132(m): 3:34pm On Oct 21, 2015
angry angry The Trial has been adjourned again.............
Re: "Ragae Blues" Ft Saraki, CCT, PMB And The Ever Quiet Nigerians by oluspencer(m): 3:52pm On Oct 21, 2015
The Executive needs the legilators to sign the budget too.

So Stop thinking for PMB

(1) (Reply)

We are Aware Of The Move By Nigeria Gov.To Lobbysome our elders IPOB ITSEKIRI / Breaking News: Three Days After Defeat At Tribunal, PDP Governors / I Just Recieved My Alert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.