Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,337 members, 7,819,176 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:20 PM

Jigawa State Camp - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Jigawa State Camp (1874 Views)

(read) Best Nysc Camp Moments In Delta State Camp By Emmerich09 / Breaking News! Protest In NYSC Akwa Ibom State Camp / Jigawa Corpers Take Lassa-Fever Sensitizations To Rural Community (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jigawa State Camp by nairation: 11:35pm On Oct 20, 2015
Hello guys, abeg is there anyone reading this that is presently or has served in jigawa..

abeg come and talk to some of us abt the place... what to expect at camp

if possible who to meet to get a nice PPA.. seriously i don't think i can serve in a remote area..

abeg anybody should cum and talk abt it..
Re: Jigawa State Camp by uchman(m): 1:40am On Oct 21, 2015
The best and most lively camp you can think of...Search for the thread, it's here already...
Re: Jigawa State Camp by Danfemi(m): 1:51am On Oct 21, 2015
Jigawa State camp is one of d best camp in Nigeria. D standard of leaving is low. Dutse, Hadejia, Birnin kudu is a vry nice place. bt Jigawa weather is vry hot. state alawi 5k. u wil enjoy serving in Jigawa state.
Re: Jigawa State Camp by Zunnurain35(m): 5:12am On Oct 21, 2015
Am expecting my posting to jigawa!
Re: Jigawa State Camp by Obiebenson: 6:39am On Oct 21, 2015
Gumel is where the nysc camp is located.
1. Get a mosquito net(very important),Never laugh out loud(Flies are real),Never take off your cap during the day(The sun doesn't compromise),Take your meningitis shot, Mammy would take your money (I only enjoyed breakfast in camp refectory), People with high libidos(Guard room is real) don't get caught.

2. I paid one of the guys that charge your phone for a fee to get posted to Dutse, however I got Ringim( Is one of the five emirates in Jigawa and 30mins from Kano), my area inspector was accommodating so I had liberty(If you get what I mean).

In all I enjoyed the experience in 2009, I would not mind going back to visit. Shout out to Mazajeh(A son of the emir of Ringim) who mingled freely with we corpers n made my time there interesting. RIP Dr.Dre..
Re: Jigawa State Camp by Danfemi(m): 8:12am On Oct 21, 2015
[quote author=Obiebenson post=39191017]Gumel is where the nysc camp is located.
1. Get a mosquito net(very important),Never laugh out loud(Flies are real),Never take off your cap during the day(The sun doesn't compromise),Take your meningitis shot, Mammy would take your money (I only enjoyed breakfast in camp refectory), People with high libidos(Guard room is real) don't get caught.

2. I paid one of the guys that charge your phone for a fee to get posted to Dutse, however I got Ringim( Is one of the five emirates in Jigawa and 30mins from Kano), my area inspector was accommodating so I had liberty(If you get what I mean).

In all I enjoyed the experience in 2009, I would not mind going back to visit. Shout out to Mazajeh(A son of the emir of Ringim) who mingled freely with we corpers n made my time there interesting. RIP Dr.Dre..[/quote
Jigawa state camp is no more in gumel. it is nw in Dustse d state capital
Re: Jigawa State Camp by uchman(m): 8:26am On Oct 21, 2015
Obiebenson:
Gumel is where the nysc camp is located.

In all I enjoyed the experience in 2009, I would not mind going back to visit. Shout out to Mazajeh(A son of the emir of Ringim) who mingled freely with we corpers n made my time there interesting. RIP Dr.Dre..

Camp has been shifted to fanisua
Re: Jigawa State Camp by mashnino(m): 8:26am On Oct 21, 2015
Thanks guys.. Jkeep it coming
Re: Jigawa State Camp by omoomoba(m): 11:47am On Oct 24, 2015
What's the best way to get there from Lagos, the cost and how many hours of travel?
Re: Jigawa State Camp by Chemicaldrey007(m): 3:15pm On Oct 24, 2015
From Lag bros take a night Bus to Kano drop at New road take Napep to Kano line and board a bus to Jigawa simple....

(1) (Reply)

I Am Yet To See My Call-up Number / Easy Ways To Change Your NYSC PPA / Is It Possible Do Do Clearance In Camp Without School ID Card

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.