Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,182 members, 7,818,575 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:09 PM

9ja Deadbeat Dad - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 9ja Deadbeat Dad (965 Views)

His 5 Years Old Son Wrote In His Play Book "I Don't Like My Mum And Dad" / Era Of The Deadbeat. / Naija Deadbeat Dad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

9ja Deadbeat Dad by pinkywall: 9:19pm On May 01, 2009
hello people,  i married a nigerian guy after a hard relatiionship with him.  I decided to forgive him and marry him because we have a child together.  I live in America and he lives in Nigeria.  I Started to file his papers for him to come and join me here.  In the meantime, I was traveling back and forth to visit him in Nigeria.  On one of my visit to Nigeria, I found out he was cheating and spending time with other women.   I was very angry and still forgave him.  The last straw was when he dumped me a week before christmas to be with the other woman.  apparentely this new woman is a sugar mama.  she bought him a  car, he lives with her and her children from a previous relationship (free rent) He is not paying child support for the child I have with him, instead he's gallivanting in 9ja with this woman and his friends, buying new clothes for himself and the worst he's paying school fees for his siblings in 9ja and not his own child.
Re: 9ja Deadbeat Dad by Hotstepper(f): 12:03am On May 02, 2009
waooooooo, I pity you, if u file for him and he comes over, hez gonna leave you, be critical with ur thinking
Re: 9ja Deadbeat Dad by yme1(f): 12:04am On May 02, 2009
you already know what to do undecided @poster
Re: 9ja Deadbeat Dad by xavier3(m): 9:00am On May 02, 2009
i doubt dis topic of urs is 4 real coz no broke ass naija dude wuld leave d opportunity of goin abroad 4 a naija sugamama grin grin

unless she pays wella grin grin

but if its true den as y me already wrote, "u know wat 2do"
Re: 9ja Deadbeat Dad by ifyalways(f): 9:36am On May 02, 2009
xavier3:

i doubt dis topic of urs is 4 real coz no broke ass naija dude wuld leave d opportunity of goin abroad 4 a naija sugamama grin grin

a bird at hand is worth two million in the bush cheesy
@Poster,u shld be Thanking God u found out all these now and not later.why are u seeking for advice Surely,u know what to do undecided Forget him,take care of your child and move on.
Re: 9ja Deadbeat Dad by MaiSuya(m): 11:19am On May 02, 2009
LOL! 9ja Deadbeat Dad   shocked
Re: 9ja Deadbeat Dad by Nobody: 4:50am On May 03, 2009
your own ignorance put you in the situation where you are now. you "forgave him" so many time because of the baby you had together instead of reasoning like an adult and using your brain in evaluating this man. why would you want to marry someone that did you wrong?!
now you are here telling us what a deadbeat he is, forgetting that you are also showing us what a deadbeat baby mama/wife you are (being played on and on and on by this looser).poor jugment on your part is the reason you got into this mess.
move on with your life, divorce the rat and be thankful that he has been removed from your life, for good. you can NOW see what kind of man he truly is. thats the kind of stuff you should have realize before marrying him instead of now.
he has all the rights to spend his newly found fortune the way he pleases. YES, he should be spending it on his child instead of family education but who are we to discuss what a deadbeat guy should do.
he is now driving his car all over Lagos in fancy clothes, thinking he is the man. faith will catch him in due time.
as for you, move on with yours. (as if you needed him?!!!!)
Re: 9ja Deadbeat Dad by iice(f): 7:25pm On May 03, 2009
@Topic

Sorry oh! Just move on.
Re: 9ja Deadbeat Dad by Hauwa1: 7:41pm On May 03, 2009
suspend the filings, take care of yourself and forget him.
Re: 9ja Deadbeat Dad by martho(m): 7:48am On May 04, 2009
Throw him in d dustbin.he doesn't care about u and d child.
Re: 9ja Deadbeat Dad by Fhemmmy: 2:07pm On May 04, 2009
take him to court.
Any man that needed to be forced to take care of a child he fathered is not a man.
Re: 9ja Deadbeat Dad by Akinagirl(f): 9:36pm On May 04, 2009
amen.
Re: 9ja Deadbeat Dad by Nobody: 6:51am On May 05, 2009
Fhemmmy:

take him to court.

can a US court enforce a deadbeat IN 9JA to pay child support? dont think so.
is there even a court in 9ja that would enforce it?!
Re: 9ja Deadbeat Dad by Oxone(m): 7:13am On May 05, 2009
leave his stupid ass. there is no future with him
Re: 9ja Deadbeat Dad by Nobody: 7:50am On May 05, 2009
cheesy   

Real Deadbeat Daddy!

The man just dey girate ooo!! GBA! Don't divorce him yet ooo,  See people just dey talk divorce like water! hahaha!  He easy to get another hubby, besides you got a child already,

@ Poster
ENTER HOUSE OF PRAYER! So that this SUGAR MAMA will leave your hubby for yah. Don't worry his eyes will soon OPEN!!! He's can't see for now because he's blindfolded with MONEY!

Good Luck!  cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Guys Did Your Parents Ever Educate You On Sexual Issues? / Help! / Disown Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.