Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:57 AM

TAXES: Ekiti Seals Businesses As Igbo Traders Protest - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / TAXES: Ekiti Seals Businesses As Igbo Traders Protest (1878 Views)

Genocide Looms, Atiku Warns As Igbo Leaders, Northern Youths’ Meeting Ends / TAXES: Ekiti Seals Businesses As Igbo Traders Protest / Traders Protest Boko Haram Prisoners’ Transfer To Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TAXES: Ekiti Seals Businesses As Igbo Traders Protest by Vicotex(m): 7:43am On Oct 21, 2015
kossyablaze:
87% of business in Ekiti is controlled by Igbos
it's a known fact
Re: TAXES: Ekiti Seals Businesses As Igbo Traders Protest by Vicotex(m): 7:47am On Oct 21, 2015
DelticStephEn:
imaging. what type of tax is this?
be like u neva hear say fayose wan build airport
Re: TAXES: Ekiti Seals Businesses As Igbo Traders Protest by Nobody: 9:02am On Oct 21, 2015
Vicotex:
be like u neva hear say fayose wan build airport
tell them o.. Please tell them.... You didn't protest when he said he wanted to build Airport. .. you didn't ask him where the money will come from..
I don't know why the governor can't do a dual carriageway from Akurr Airport to Ado Ekiti. ..
Now the individual's in the state would have to pay...
I heard he is paying Salary once in two months now
Re: TAXES: Ekiti Seals Businesses As Igbo Traders Protest by Ephemmm: 10:31am On Oct 21, 2015
emmysoftyou:
yes o, the igbos re all over the places in nigeria like sands,paying taxes to feed the government pockets..
Apart from igbos in ekiti do you think other tribes in nigeria re ready to stay or cope in ekiti'?
Never bro ,the state is so backward and very dull but due to igbos spirits and business wise,they believe they can live and survive in any villages they find themselves..

Gosh..

Proximity to consumers is one of the hallmarks of a consistent business: do you have such in your erosion-affected states? Since you can survive anywhere, I think it is high time you go back to your states/villages to enhance rapid development.

You claimed you are paying taxes to government of Ekiti, is the tax paid not part of consumers exploitation who are indigene of the state? Freedom is not free in the Freetown: thread softly and embrace dialogue.

God bless Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: TAXES: Ekiti Seals Businesses As Igbo Traders Protest by emmysoftyou: 11:16am On Oct 21, 2015
Ephemmm:

Proximity to consumers is one of the hallmarks of a consistent business: do you have such in your erosion-affected states? Since you can survive anywhere, I think it is high time you go back to your states/villages to enhance rapid development.

You claimed you are paying taxes to government of Ekiti, is the tax paid not part of consumers exploitation who are indigene of the state? Freedom is not free in the Freetown: thread softly and embrace dialogue.

God bless Nigeria.
hahaha...consumer exploitation lol, bro you must be dreaming,i brought out a products outside for sales and you came around to patronised my products and you paid me total amount of money without forcing you after beating the price.Now you came on nairaland to shout consumer exploitation in ekiti state.i laught at you fool asss..

So you re the one who reported to ekiti state governor that we re exploiting your people therefore he should increase the taxes times three of whatever they re paying before.

Biafra come to our rescrue before the zoo govt consume us to dealth..but they will only try and cant succeed..
Amen.
Re: TAXES: Ekiti Seals Businesses As Igbo Traders Protest by Ephemmm: 11:24am On Oct 21, 2015
emmysoftyou:
hahaha...consumer exploitation lol, bro you must be dreaming,i brought out a products outside for sales and you came around to patronised my products and you paid me total amount of money without forcing you after beating the price.Now you came on nairaland to shout consumer exploitation in ekiti state.i laught at you fool asss..

So you re the one who reported to ekiti state governor that we re exploiting your people therefore he should increase the taxes times three of whatever they re paying before.

Biafra come to our rescrue before the zoo govt consume us to dealth..but they will only try and cant succeed..
Amen.

If you are truly a business-oriented someone, you could have known that business is about exploitation. Or did you sell your product at the same price you bought it from producer?

Therefore, customers are regarded as kings in business parlance because it will be very hard for producer to be producing any product without the user. Host community is one of the major stakeholders in business: dialogue with them and try to leave in peace with them instead of this online ranting you embarked upon.
Re: TAXES: Ekiti Seals Businesses As Igbo Traders Protest by emmysoftyou: 12:50pm On Oct 21, 2015
Ephemmm:

If you are truly a business-oriented someone, you could have known that business is about exploitation. Or did you sell your product at the same price you bought it from producer?

Therefore, customers are regarded as kings in business parlance because it will be very hard for producer to be producing any product without the user. Host community is one of the major stakeholders in business: dialogue with them and try to leave in peace with them instead of this online ranting you embarked upon.
you expecting me to sell at the same price my producer sold to me ?is that how they do business in your state? Wait a minute,do you know the meaning of exploitation? The re some business people who engaged in exploitation but not all business men who selll at wholesales price engage in it.
Maybe you should look for another words for it .
Am a businessman, a company worker and a supplier. So i sell as my customers will love to call me back for more products. Turnover is the best for me. bro

(1) (2) (Reply)

Biafra Agitation: Popular Yoruba Activist Pledges Her Support For Biafra / In 2019 When People Hear the Word "CHANGE" (photo) / Re-electing Jonathan Would Have Ruined Nigeria’s Future – Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.