Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,821 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:07 AM

Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Not Granted Bail, Detained In DSS Dungeon - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Not Granted Bail, Detained In DSS Dungeon (1438 Views)

IPOB: Kanu Not Being Held By Nigerian Govt, May Be Hiding – Lai Mohammed / Why Has Nnamdi Kanu Not Been Rearrested Despite Violating Bail Conditions? / Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Not Granted Bail, Detained In DSS Dungeon by Nobody: 8:14am On Oct 21, 2015
The leadership of Intersociety is worried over the sketchy situation on the ground pertaining to a conditional bail purportedly given yesterday (19th October 2015) to Citizen Nnamdi Kanu of theRadio Biafra, which was widely reported in the print and online media within and outside Nigeria.

The widely publicized news of (sketchy) conditional bail, under reference, is by all intents and purposes, unreliable, sketchy and complicated. The legal and media angles to the said conditional bail are totally clothed with legal quackery and media mediocrity.

For example, the following questions were not answered in the referenced media report: Was Nnamdi Kanu arraigned before a named Chief Magistrate Court or charged before a named Federal or FCT High Court? If he was so arraigned or charged, what charges were preferred against him? Who stood as prosecution team, AGF or DSS legal department? Were the charges bailable if he was arraigned before a Magistrate Court? Who was the presiding authority, Chief Magistrate or a Judge? Are the charges against him, if any, known to the 1999 Constitution or its subsidiary criminal laws, with their penalties clearly defined in written law? What date is the returned or adjourned date? Was Citizen Nnamdi Kanu represented by any legal team and what are the identities of members of his legal team, if any?

Apart from the clear absence of the foregoing ingredients in the said wide statement of his bail, our update investigation still indicates that Citizen Kanu was still in the custody of the DSS as at 7pm this evening (20th October 2015).

Pieces of information obtained by Intersociety this evening from the top hierarchy of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB)including Office of Coordinator of Coordinators and Directorate of the State in UK and USA clearly show that Citizen Nnamdi Kanu is yet to be set free or released from the DSS dudgeon. In other words, he is still in detention as we write.

http://www.thebiafraherald.co/2015/10/radio-biafra-director-nnamdi-kanu-not.html?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter&m=1
Re: Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Not Granted Bail, Detained In DSS Dungeon by Nobody: 8:16am On Oct 21, 2015
lost
Re: Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Not Granted Bail, Detained In DSS Dungeon by kadas01(m): 8:47am On Oct 21, 2015
If he is eventually charged to court, he would be granted bail!

He won't be there forever!!
Re: Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Not Granted Bail, Detained In DSS Dungeon by Nobody: 8:49am On Oct 21, 2015
APC lying Government... very quick to lie

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Not Granted Bail, Detained In DSS Dungeon by phemmyutd(m): 8:51am On Oct 21, 2015
mryoungdon:
APC lying Government... very quick to lie

who lies? was it not ur Biafra Vanguard that reported the bail ? sorry for u ooo

2 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Not Granted Bail, Detained In DSS Dungeon by advocates: 8:55am On Oct 21, 2015
The report of his bail was mostly carried out by the Vanguard newspaper. When I heard it, I didn't believe it authenticity. I don't see the DSS letting the man go just like that not after the havoc he has caused.

He is a terrorist and must be treated as one. The other part about meeting a bail condition to me is a fallacy pedaled by some of his supporters to calm nerves or rather to create the impression to reduce the weight of the seriousness of this treasonable calumny that undermine the peace and unity of this great country.

The treatment meted out to terrorists same must be fully applied to this miscreants to weed off intended hoodlums in the future.

6 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Not Granted Bail, Detained In DSS Dungeon by Nobody: 9:47am On Oct 21, 2015
advocates:
The report of his bail was mostly carried out by the Vanguard newspaper. When I heard it, I didn't believe it authenticity. I don't see the DSS letting the man go just like that not after the havoc he has caused.

He is a terrorist and must be treated as one. The other part about meeting a bail condition to me is a fallacy pedaled by some of his supporters to calm nerves or rather to create the impression to reduce the weight of the seriousness of this treasonable calumny that undermine the peace and unity of this great country.

The treatment meted out to terrorists same must be fully applied to this miscreants to weed off intended hoodlums in the future.
Of course everybody knows Nnamdi kanu is a terrorist, he terrorises with just the truth.

8 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Not Granted Bail, Detained In DSS Dungeon by Gr8tasign: 10:01am On Oct 21, 2015
Biafra has come to stay and It's a flaming fire that cannot be put off, instead it consumes whoever that dares it.

In Biafra we stand

4 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Not Granted Bail, Detained In DSS Dungeon by sunny12345679: 10:07am On Oct 21, 2015
So this people wanted to decieve is just as they did with their campaign promises. APC I de hail oo.
Re: Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Not Granted Bail, Detained In DSS Dungeon by sunny12345679: 10:08am On Oct 21, 2015
So these people wanted to decieve us just as they did with their campaign promises. APC I de hail oo.

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Not Granted Bail, Detained In DSS Dungeon by bugzbunny: 10:16am On Oct 21, 2015
advocates postz=39195318:

Which havoc has he caused....
I guess lik invading ur farmland to kidnap u
Or to bomb ur entire village

Ode.. Nnamdi kalu no concern u
Biafra no concern u
It helps to mind ur bizness

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Not Granted Bail, Detained In DSS Dungeon by bugzbunny: 10:20am On Oct 21, 2015
Pls if this thread no concern you
Kindly avoid it
Some dude just opened odua thread..go there

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Not Granted Bail, Detained In DSS Dungeon by DaBullIT(m): 10:42am On Oct 21, 2015
rose2014 Borrow sense from this guy , I guess he's an hypocrite too for questioning Nnamdi's release ?

advocates:

My guy , you get sense jare

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Not Granted Bail, Detained In DSS Dungeon by Nobody: 10:50am On Oct 21, 2015
DaBullIT:
rose2014 Borrow sense from this guy , I guess he's an hypocrite too for questioning Nnamdi's release ?

IPOB matter will cause you more harm than good with the reckless manner you run amok on almost every NL thread about its affairs...
Re: Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Not Granted Bail, Detained In DSS Dungeon by Rose2014: 10:51am On Oct 21, 2015
DaBullIT:

I would've bn seriously offended if u dared compare yourself with the 'advocates' guy u quoted. He's 2000miles better than you cos he at least tries to be objective in some of his comments while u rant up and down Biafra threads like a woman in her period

Imagine all your contradictory comments on same issue in the last 72hours

Only u confirmed his arrest
Only u boasted of what u'll do
Only u doubt the arrest

Na only u waka come?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Not Granted Bail, Detained In DSS Dungeon by sunny12345679: 10:54am On Oct 21, 2015
advocates:

My brother I think you have a leaking chicken brain. Why don't you check a doctor so that they can upgrade you to human reasoning.... Chai! Sorry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Not Granted Bail, Detained In DSS Dungeon by Rose2014: 10:58am On Oct 21, 2015
xtrorse:

IPOB matter will cause you more harm than good with the reckless manner you run amok on almost every NL thread about its affairs...

I thought I'm the only one that noticed

Na wa o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Not Granted Bail, Detained In DSS Dungeon by ArodeTsolaye: 11:02am On Oct 21, 2015
Rose2014:

I would've bn seriously offended if u dared compare yourself with the 'advocates' guy u quoted. He's 2000miles better than you cos he at least tries to be objective in some of his comments while u rant up and down Biafra threads like a woman in her period

Only u doubt the arrest

Na only u waka come?

Lmao! only one yorrober mouth. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Not Granted Bail, Detained In DSS Dungeon by DaBullIT(m): 11:06am On Oct 21, 2015
This here is a forum open to everyone , i have the right to voice my opinion on any matter , if you don't like don't post what i will be able to read

xtrorse:

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Not Granted Bail, Detained In DSS Dungeon by DaBullIT(m): 11:08am On Oct 21, 2015
Hehehehe, My bingo, i call she run come

You keep stalking all guys and their posts , na phone you go dey press why original bf go pass you by

Find a job

and my quote was to prove that it's possible to doubt something then confirm it , then still doubt it
Rose2014:

Only u doubt the arrest

Na only u waka come?

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Not Granted Bail, Detained In DSS Dungeon by Nobody: 11:16am On Oct 21, 2015
DaBullIT:
This here is a forum open to everyone , i have the right to voice my opinion on any matter , if you don't like don't post what i will be able to read

Enough nightmares and sleepless nights then...

https://www.nairaland.com/2678569/dss-denies-arresting-radio-biafra#39176605

https://www.nairaland.com/2679604/radio-biafra-director-nnamdi-kanu#39200173 Not Granted Bail, Detained In DSS Dungeon

https://www.nairaland.com/2679831/nnamdi-kanus-arrest-violence-aba
Re: Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Not Granted Bail, Detained In DSS Dungeon by Tolatutu: 11:19am On Oct 21, 2015
Good, let his people continue to protest

(1) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari Patronises A Nigerian Designer Da Silva Ajayi,Rocks Her Design(pic) / Putin: "To Forgive The Terrorists Is Up To God But To Send Them To Him Is Up To / Rochas Blackmailing Workers To Take Oath Before Receiving Their Salaries (PIC)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.