Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,871 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:26 AM

If You Need Anybody To Manage Your Busoness For You - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / If You Need Anybody To Manage Your Busoness For You (415 Views)

How To Manage JOB Search Stress / I Need A Job, Anybody Want To Help A Sister Out? / A Graduate Offered A 20k Job... Ridiculous Or Well Just Manage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If You Need Anybody To Manage Your Busoness For You by walyet(m): 8:16am On Oct 21, 2015
Dear Sir/Ma,
If you need a man of trust and hard working man to manage your business for you due to your busyness or you travel a lot you can call on Mr. Wale to manage your business for you and you will be rest assured that you are the one managing your business yourself without you been there.

My number: 08033861426.
Re: If You Need Anybody To Manage Your Busoness For You by walyet(m): 11:33pm On Nov 16, 2015
walyet:
Dear Sir/Ma,
If you need a man of trust and hard working man to manage your business for you due to your busyness or you travel a lot you can call on Mr. Wale to manage your business for you and you will be rest assured that you are the one managing your business yourself without you been there.

My number: 08033861426.

(1) (Reply)

Estate Analyst At 3invest Oline. Who Knows About Their Offer / Unicorn Holdings Recruitment For Drivers In Lagos / Pension Fraudstar Named......

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.