Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,262 members, 7,957,638 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 04:33 PM

Spiritual Digest For The Day 21st Of October 2015 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Spiritual Digest For The Day 21st Of October 2015 (307 Views)

Spiritual Digest For The Day 19th Of October 2015 / Spiritual Digest For The Day 18th Of October 2015 / Seed Of Destiny Daily Devotional By Pastor Paul Eneche 17 October 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Spiritual Digest For The Day 21st Of October 2015 by jonatoye(m): 8:32am On Oct 21, 2015
Good Morning! How was your Night?

QUOTE FOR THE DAY
There is a verdict of God over every affair of life. The changing world and various situation of life can never change the counsel of the Lord!!!

BIBLE VERSE FOR THE DAY
"Remember the former things of old, For I am God, and there is no other; I am God, and there is none like Me, Declaring the end from the beginning, And from ancient times things that are not yet done, Saying, "My counsel shall stand, And I will do all My pleasure," (Isaiah 46:9-10 NKJV).
Things that have happened in the past or will happen in time to come is under the control of the Lord who rules in the affairs of men. The Lord is the almighty, the creator of the universe; what He did not allow will never be known or even come to existence.

Irrespective of your experience in life, it does not change the fact that His counsel stands over your life. Everything about your life is just according to His counsel over various affairs of life.

The Lord is a righteous Judge; He has declared from the beginning the consequence of sin and every unrighteousness. Therefore, the experience of a man will always be according to the path he chooses to walk at every point in time. The greatness of God's love over mankind can never change His verdict over sin and unrighteousness.

It is not enough that God's plan is great over your life; if you must be what God wants you to be, you must cooperate with Him in every aspect of decision making.

Despite the fact that the Lord gave man the exclusive right to exercise his self will; He has a standard that cannot be compromised.

We must all submit to His will at all times so as to bring to pass what he has written about our lives and destiny at the appointed time.

The Lord will fulfill His purpose concerning your life in Jesus name. Amen!!!
Have a Glorious Wednesday!!!

(1) (Reply)

Faith Of A Child / 1st Night Of The Best Of The Best Testimonies. / Love Always Finds A Way

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.