Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,388 members, 7,954,566 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:30 PM

May God Rule In Our Midst - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / May God Rule In Our Midst (397 Views)

Antichrists Are Already In Our Midst / Joshua Iginla To Buhari: "The Dead Cannot Rule Nigeria" / Emmanuel Chukwudi: "Buhari Will Die In Office, Osinbajo Will Rule In His Stead" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

May God Rule In Our Midst by overcomersfaith(f): 9:45am On Oct 21, 2015
Beloved, do you know that stagnated water stink? It flows not out neither does it allow any other to flow into it. Children of God must not be like a stagnated waters, we must constantly reach out to others in service, in kind and with love. We must not live such a life style that is not Christ-like. Jesus our model gave all. He poured out His life that we may live. Be yea imitators of Him.

Read more @ http://overcomers-faith.org/
Re: May God Rule In Our Midst by Nobody: 9:58am On Oct 21, 2015
Would you be shocked to find out there was never a god?

1 Like

Re: May God Rule In Our Midst by overcomersfaith(f): 10:02am On Oct 21, 2015
Can you please tell me how you came into existence?
Re: May God Rule In Our Midst by onetrack(m): 10:14am On Oct 21, 2015
overcomersfaith:

Study the theory of evolution.

Then tell me how your god came into existence.

1 Like

Re: May God Rule In Our Midst by Nobody: 10:58am On Oct 21, 2015
overcomersfaith:
Years ago, before the dawn of time and space, a being that was and always is rose up from the ashes of nothingness. This being created humans and is so powerful that he can not be named.

Proof: Even if I try to name him like this -
" ---, no computer or human can process the name. It just ends up blank.

(1) (Reply)

WIKE Remembers God / Back To Sender. / It Is Finished.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.