Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,479 members, 7,816,131 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:10 AM

Nigerian Army 74RRI Pre-screening Examination Results - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Army 74RRI Pre-screening Examination Results (447 Views)

Investment On Forex, ## SEE LIVE RESULTS / What Business Can I Start With 5m and get results fast,Without Taking My Time. / Oando Posts 2014-FY And Q1-2015 Results (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Army 74RRI Pre-screening Examination Results by chapatti: 9:53am On Oct 21, 2015
Nigerian Army - I believe i have posted this article before on the release of the Nigeria Army Non-Tradesmen/Women Results. Again i am being persuaded to this again for the sake of those who who might not have gotten the information. According to our reliable source, the released results has been fully unloaded on the Nigeria Army official website.army

Nigerian Army 74RRI Pre-Screening Examination Results

So for all candidates who applied and took part in the Pre-Screening examination are advised by this re announcement to quickly check their result and follow the instructions that follows.

Now you must know that the Zonal Screening Exercise for Non-Tradesmen/Women has been scheduled to hold on November 30, 2015 nationwide.

Instructions to Applicants:

Accordingly, the recruitment exercise will be commencing with the Pre-Screening Examination to be written by candidates shortlisted based on general suitability criteria for service in the Nigerian Army.

From the official report, the List of candidates shortlisted for the Pre-Screening Examination will be published on this website. Please all apllicants are to note this. They are advised to check this website from 19 September 2015 to confirm if they have been shortlisted.

So the Pre-Screening Examination will hold on 3 October 2015 across the nation in the centres that have been published below. All candidates who are Shortlisted candidates are to attend the Pre-Screening Examination at the centre they had chosen when during the time they where completing the online application form.
To check for your names, click this link >>> Nigerian Army 74RRI Pre-Screening Examination Results

(1) (Reply)

Invest 20,500naira,earn 20,000naira ROI For 8 Months / Stock Market Update For The Week Ended Friday, December 11, 2015 / Sell Pressure Takes Toll On Two Banks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.