Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,618 members, 7,820,195 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:13 AM

Goaallll!!!! Another One In The Net For Mukina - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Goaallll!!!! Another One In The Net For Mukina (453 Views)

Dakinda Fc Hit The Net One Time Losing To Nigeria's U17 Camp Team In Abuja / Diego Costa Quickly Finds The Net In First Appearance Since Leaving Chelsea / MINDING THE NET | Who Should It Be? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Goaallll!!!! Another One In The Net For Mukina by yeyenati(f): 10:21am On Oct 21, 2015
grin grin grin grin

I was pondering where to post this beeerrrday thing for that winchie padi of mine, and it fell on me like a truck load of dollar bills. grin grin the sports section.... Yaiiissss!!!!

Okay.

Its not everybody that are able to celebrate their birthdays every ........ But when a young looking old grandma kicks another year into the net, Chai, all small, medium and large winchies must collaborate and carry loud speaker for mouth...

So I say...

Happy birthday to this 16 year old grandma of nineteen grandchildren, with an ass of a femme fatale. May the Gods of aphrodisiacs continue to shower you with plenty juices. May All Gibo-like feelings be smudged with more gibolicious enthusiasms.

Happy berrrrrrrrrdai, babelly. grin

And to my godson kiss kiss ur mama I love, you I love more. Al-Ameen Alaka... Happy bornday my charmer. Not all three year olds can get this kain swag na. U go fear fear.

(1) (Reply)

Score:nigeria 6-0 Australia #U17 / Live Updates: Nigeria 0 - 1 Mexico [FIFA U17 World Cup Semi-final] / Liverpool Manager Jurgen Klopp Labels Jordon Ibe 'a Big Talent' After Europa Lea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.