Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,828 members, 7,817,423 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:58 AM

Agbami-gt Bank Partnership: What's Wrong With It? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Agbami-gt Bank Partnership: What's Wrong With It? (1044 Views)

An Open Letter To Agbami Scholarship Board / Agbami Scholarship 2015/2016 Awardees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Agbami-gt Bank Partnership: What's Wrong With It? by awesome11(m): 11:20am On Oct 21, 2015
I'm actually an AGBAMI scholarship awardee, with the scholarship awarded in 2013 as a student of Osun State origin. However, the 2013 issued ATM card has expired and in line with the firm's policy of automatic renewal of expired cards, I have been expecting a new one from the GT bank branch assigned to me, having gotten a mail indicating my stay on the academic grant. Lo, and behold, I still have not gotten mine. Anyone with the same issue with me?
Re: Agbami-gt Bank Partnership: What's Wrong With It? by obuksjr(m): 1:33pm On Oct 21, 2015
awesome11:
I'm actually an AGBAMI scholarship awardee, with the scholarship awarded in 2013 as a student of Osun State origin. However, the 2013 issued ATM card has expired and in line with the firm's policy of automatic renewal of expired cards, I have been expecting a new one from the GT bank branch assigned to me, having gotten a mail indicating my stay on the academic grant. Lo, and behold, I still have not gotten mine. Anyone with the same issue with me?
There is nothing like automatic renewal. You have to go to any GTB to apply for renewal with your letter of award, school Id card and the slip on the envelope containing the ATM issued to you when you where awarded the scholarship. It will take at least one month. Meanwhile, when did you get the message from scholarstica/Agbami?
Re: Agbami-gt Bank Partnership: What's Wrong With It? by awesome11(m): 2:36pm On Oct 21, 2015
obuksjr:
There is nothing like automatic renewal. You have to go to any GTB to apply for renewal with your letter of award, school Id card and the slip on the envelope containing the ATM issued to you when you where awarded the scholarship. It will take at least one month. Meanwhile, when did you get the message from scholarstica/Agbami?

The mail was from scholastica. I immediately went to the bank and wanted to drop the required documents as you mentioned but the guy in charge told me confidently about the automatic renewal stuff. I'll try to contact the bank again. Thanks bro
Re: Agbami-gt Bank Partnership: What's Wrong With It? by obuksjr(m): 4:32pm On Oct 21, 2015
awesome11:

The mail was from scholastica. I immediately went to the bank and wanted to drop the required documents as you mentioned but the guy in charge told me confidently about the automatic renewal stuff. I'll try to contact the bank again. Thanks bro
When did you get the message?
Re: Agbami-gt Bank Partnership: What's Wrong With It? by awesome11(m): 4:40pm On Oct 21, 2015
obuksjr:
When did you get the message?
First week of September

(1) (Reply)

UNILORIN @40: See The Year Each Faculty Was Established / Jamb 2016 Cbt Guide (official) - Free Download In Pdf / Why Is Phones Not Allowed In Private Universities?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.