Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,997 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:55 AM

Photos: The Terrible State Of Roads In Benin City - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos: The Terrible State Of Roads In Benin City (1261 Views)

Lagos Commences Mechanized Sweeping Of Roads At Night (photos) / Terrible State Of A Road In Owodokpokpo Delta Community With 26 Oils Wells / List Of Roads To Be Constructed In 2017 Budget (2) (3) (4)

Photos: The Terrible State Of Roads In Benin City by Iytech(m): 12:07pm On Oct 21, 2015
This is a section of the popular Ring road in Benin City. These pictures show a reflection of the terrible and deplorable state of roads in Benin City, that you begin to wonder what the Edo state government and the Oredo local government are really doing. This section of the road is almost turning into a river, as vehicles virtually have to swim through it.

I'm not even from Edo state, neither do I stay there, but I feel so sad seeing these things and think it is necessary to snap these pictures and publicize it with view to attracting the necessary attention that could lead to the renovation of the road. As I was taking these pictures yesterday, I was having this little fear that a thug could approach me, seize my phone and smash it, to avoid this revelation going public. Thank God it never happened. Even if it did, I would have counted it as one of the sacrifices of doing a patriotic duty.

NB: I'm of the opinion that evidences of bad governance from around the country must be publicized as widely as possible, so as to compelled some of our irresponsible political leaders to do the right thing.

Re: Photos: The Terrible State Of Roads In Benin City by ajasbaba(m): 12:09pm On Oct 21, 2015

let me report to baba buhari.

but

mr oshomole dey try borrow loan to fix the road so make una chill.
Re: Photos: The Terrible State Of Roads In Benin City by eleko1: 12:14pm On Oct 21, 2015
Osarentin ooooo shocked sad shocked shocked shocked sad shocked.Gullies sad.Oshio-omo let need to be stone/flog.Nah to shout Jonathan Jonathan he sabi.The are isn't far from the state assembly /Oredo lg.
Re: Photos: The Terrible State Of Roads In Benin City by basilo101: 5:33pm On Oct 21, 2015
and everybody is busy abusing Aba that is not even a state capital

Wike Planning To Run Away—APC / FG To Pay Unemployed Youths N5,000 Each In 2016 / Live Pictures Of Ongoing Biafra Protest At Building Material Ogidi Anambra State

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8