Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,616 members, 7,823,689 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:25 PM

Manchester United Star Reportedly Sent Na Ked Photos To French Model (photos 18+ - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Manchester United Star Reportedly Sent Na Ked Photos To French Model (photos 18+ (1604 Views)

Emmanuel Macron Celebrates French World Cup Win (Photos) / Barcelona Unveils New Players’ Jersey For Next Season 2017/18… Yay Or Na / PHOTOS: 18+ Photos From The Rio Olympics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Manchester United Star Reportedly Sent Na Ked Photos To French Model (photos 18+ by mokgist: 1:19pm On Oct 21, 2015
Marouane Fellaini is in a big scandal after a French make-up artist revealed that he sent her na.ked photos of himself.
Eglantine Aguilar,a french make-up artist revealed to Daily Star that the Manchester United Midfielder used her for pleasure and subsequently dumped her.She also boasted to have had s*x with footballers like Liverpool flop Mario Balotelli and former Chelsea defender Ashley Cole, and hilariously suggested that the Belgium International was weak in bed.
“He should have been honest from the start ,” the 22-year old model told Dailystar
“I had a good life in LA but I moved back because I liked him. He said he wanted something special.
“But a few days after I relocated he started ignoring me. I’ve been a....

Read more and see more photos--->>> http://www.mokgist.com/manchester-united-star-reportedly-sent-na-ked-photos-to-french-model-photos-18/

Re: Manchester United Star Reportedly Sent Na Ked Photos To French Model (photos 18+ by trapQ: 1:25pm On Oct 21, 2015
where are the nakedd pictures of feliani

this post is incomplete.

(1) (Reply)

6 Reasons Why Mikel Is A Chelsea FC Legend / Chelsea Eased To A 3-0 Victory Against London Rivals Arsenal / Chelsea Tell Player He Can Leave The Club

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.