Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,562 members, 7,820,033 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:42 AM

Why Can't My Laptop Read A Dvd Of Type Raw - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Why Can't My Laptop Read A Dvd Of Type Raw (818 Views)

I Urgently Need A Dvd Duplicator / How To Use The Sim Card Slot On My Laptop / I Need Help On The Choice Of A Dvd Writer: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Can't My Laptop Read A Dvd Of Type Raw by Bishopking: 10:25am On May 02, 2009
My operating system is Windows XP service pack3
the DVD contains MATLAM software. I used another system to open it without any problem. Can someone give me a hint on why mine cant open it. yet it does opens and reads different types of DVDs and CDs.When I clicked on the properties, it showed 0 bytes used and 0 bytes available. I need to install the software urgently. Kindly help me.
Re: Why Can't My Laptop Read A Dvd Of Type Raw by erico2k2(m): 7:48am On May 08, 2009
what has happened there is that, the particular Software on your DVD needs a peculiar software to open it, it might be a rar file for all you know, so put it back on them DVD that opens it, look at the program when its opening up and see what program it opens with,google it and download that initial software you attempt to install your DVD software.

(1) (Reply)

Tools For Technicians And Users To Help Nairalander Computer Users / Please Help-my Laptop's Not Coming On / Multi-links Modem For Sell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.