Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,415 members, 7,815,934 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:17 PM

Voice Training Tips By Dear ONE Aka Naija Professional Voice Coach - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Voice Training Tips By Dear ONE Aka Naija Professional Voice Coach (4383 Views)

Get A Celebrity Singer As Your Personal Voice Coach / Ten Songwriting Tips By Www.xwondahmix.com / Voice Coach Urgently Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Voice Training Tips By Dear ONE Aka Naija Professional Voice Coach by DearONE4All(m): 2:00pm On Oct 21, 2015
ORIGINALITY
BY DEAR ONE AKA NAIJA VOICE COACH.
There is a saying that ‘I had rather be the First Class of myself than being the Second Class of another person’
All singers whether amateur or professional have different voice texture, voice range and vocal dexterity. However, you might find a singer who possesses a close texture or the likes like yours but it doesn’t still open room for you to sound exactly like the singer.
As a Professional Coach that I am, there 2 aspects of your voice I pay attention to train:
1. TECHNICAL ASPECT OF YOUR VOICE: in this aspect, I focus to build the singers voice to cross his/her bridge and also build the voice to have a smooth release in his/her high notes and vice versa. I focus to build you a strong voice that would master the technique of singing like a professional. This aspect requires a lot of rigorous voice exercises that would drill you to have grip and compression in your voice.
2. DYNAMIC ASPECT OF YOUR VOICE: this is the aspect where we strive to bring out your real voice, in the course of this your will discover the real potential in your voice. We make you sound like you. Many singers are underutilizing their voices.
Researchers says that every singer have never gained full knowledge of their voices until they are trained by a Professional Voice Coach.
I have listened to so many artistes songs both male and female and I see or hear great potentials in their voice which they can’t explore. Some have the ability to sing high but helpless and so on.
It is good for any amateur or beginner that wants to learn how to sing to listen to the work of professional singers to have knowledge of the task ahead of you that will serve as your bench mark.
You don’t have to waste all your whole life trying to sound like Fred Hammond. I listened to a lady’s track recently and she sounded exactly like Lara George. This is a very bad thing to do. Just like our faces are different buy similar that’s how our voices are too.
Please be Original, if not you will give your voice coach an extra job of trying to bring out your real voice.

1 Share

Re: Voice Training Tips By Dear ONE Aka Naija Professional Voice Coach by DearONE4All(m): 2:04pm On Oct 21, 2015
DearONE4All:
ORIGINALITY
There is a saying that ‘I had rather be the First Class of myself than being the Second Class of another person’
All singers whether amateur or professional have different voice texture, voice range and vocal dexterity. However, you might find a singer who possesses a close texture or the likes like yours but it doesn’t still open room for you to sound exactly like the singer.
As a Professional Coach that I am, there 2 aspects of your voice I pay attention to train:
1. TECHNICAL ASPECT OF YOUR VOICE: in this aspect, I focus to build the singers voice to cross his/her bridge and also build the voice to have a smooth release in his/her high notes and vice versa. I focus to build you a strong voice that would master the technique of singing like a professional. This aspect requires a lot of rigorous voice exercises that would drill you to have grip and compression in your voice.
2. DYNAMIC ASPECT OF YOUR VOICE: this is the aspect where we strive to bring out your real voice, in the course of this your will discover the real potential in your voice. We make you sound like you. Many singers are underutilizing their voices.
Researchers says that every singer have never gained full knowledge of their voices until they are trained by a Professional Voice Coach.
I have listened to so many artistes songs both male and female and I see or hear great potentials in their voice which they can’t explore. Some have the ability to sing high but helpless and so on.
It is good for any amateur or beginner that wants to learn how to sing to listen to the work of professional singers to have knowledge of the task ahead of you that will serve as your bench mark.
You don’t have to waste all your whole life trying to sound like Fred Hammond. I listened to a lady’s track recently and she sounded exactly like Lara George. This is a very bad thing to do. Just like our faces are different buy similar that’s how our voices are too.
Please be Original, if not you will give your voice coach an extra job of trying to bring out your real voice.

1 Share

Re: Voice Training Tips By Dear ONE Aka Naija Professional Voice Coach by DearONE4All(m): 3:01pm On Oct 23, 2015
I have a dream that soon majority of Nigerian singers will learn how to sing professionally like the Western World through Dear ONE aka Naija Professional Voice Coach @ DE Nobles Vocal Academy. We shall compete effectively and skillfully too.
The Lord confirmed this to me some years ago and the dream is speaking now and is coming alive day by day.
I have a dream that Nigerian singers will perform side by side with Mical Stampley, Fred Hammond, Tye Tribett, Cece Winans, Tasha Cobbs, Kim Burrel, Take 6 Acapella Group, J.Moss, Israel Houghton, Detrick Haddon and so on at the highest level of vocal dexterity that there won't be discrimination.
Fathers tell your wives, Wives tell your Children, Children tell your Friends, Friends tell your enemies.
Let the Children, Teens, Youth and Adults get ready cause A CHANGE IS ABOUT TO HIT OUR MUSIC INDUSTRY.
The awareness is on the increase, very soon all eyes and ears shall be open to know REAL SINGING VS NOISE or SHOUT or YELLING.
I have a dream that NIGERIANS will win GRAMMY AWARD SOON. Time will tell.
I have promised to host Nigerians a FREE VOCAL SEMINAR and WORKSHOP to show case SPEECH LEVEL SINGING (SLS).
1. Do you love take your singing to a professional level?
2. Do you love over come the challenge of constantly developing a cracked voice after every of your performances?
3. Do you love hit low and high note smoothly, effortlessly and pure?
4. Do you love to erase all those voice breaks you are noticing in your voice?
5. Do you love to produce a distinct sound that will attract the black and white crowds all over the World?
6. Do you love to become a CELEBRITY in Singing?
7. Do you love to tour the World all over for God via singing and make impact?
8. Do you love to sing and your audience will develop goose pimples?
9. Do you love to sweep your audience with your good LIVE performances? Many artistes live performances are poor, the studio version is always better and that's not an EXCELLENT SPIRIT.
10. Do you love to be a Multi Octave singer?
Dear ONE aka Naija Voice Coach range is 3.4 Octaves (E2 - G#5). Come lemme help your find your voice range.
Ladies and Gentlemen my FREE SEMINAR and WORKSHOP is coming soon LIVE in LAGOS. Details of Date and Venue shall be given later.
Be there and don't let your friend tell you the story.
Remember you are the CHANGE Nigeria has been waiting for.
God Bless NIGERIA.
By Dear ONE aka Naija Professional Voice Coach. 100% Naija Trainer

https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=447394378718910
Re: Voice Training Tips By Dear ONE Aka Naija Professional Voice Coach by DearONE4All(m): 3:03pm On Oct 23, 2015
DearONE4All:
I have a dream that soon majority of Nigerian singers will learn how to sing professionally like the Western World through Dear ONE aka Naija Professional Voice Coach @ DE Nobles Vocal Academy. We shall compete effectively and skillfully too.
The Lord confirmed this to me some years ago and the dream is speaking now and is coming alive day by day.
I have a dream that Nigerian singers will perform side by side with Mical Stampley, Fred Hammond, Tye Tribett, Cece Winans, Tasha Cobbs, Kim Burrel, Take 6 Acapella Group, J.Moss, Israel Houghton, Detrick Haddon and so on at the highest level of vocal dexterity that there won't be discrimination.
Fathers tell your wives, Wives tell your Children, Children tell your Friends, Friends tell your enemies.
Let the Children, Teens, Youth and Adults get ready cause A CHANGE IS ABOUT TO HIT OUR MUSIC INDUSTRY.
The awareness is on the increase, very soon all eyes and ears shall be open to know REAL SINGING VS NOISE or SHOUT or YELLING.
I have promised to host Nigerians a FREE VOCAL SEMINAR and WORKSHOP to show case SPEECH LEVEL SINGING (SLS).
2. Do you love over come the challenge of constantly developing a cracked voice after every of your performances?
5. Do you love to produce a distinct sound that will attract the black and white crowds all over the World?
9. Do you love to sweep your audience with your good LIVE performances? Many artistes live performances are poor, the studio version is always better and that's not an EXCELLENT SPIRIT.
Dear ONE aka Naija Voice Coach range is 3.4 Octaves (E2 - G#5). Come lemme help your find your voice range.
Ladies and Gentlemen my FREE SEMINAR and WORKSHOP is coming soon LIVE in LAGOS. Details of Date and Venue shall be given later.
God Bless NIGERIA.

Re: Voice Training Tips By Dear ONE Aka Naija Professional Voice Coach by Octaves(m): 9:57pm On Oct 26, 2015
You are probably a baritone or baritenor judging by ur vocal range. My range extends from about Bb2- about E6. I can easily belt G#5 but when i'm in good voice can belt as high as B5. I'm a guy. I think i'm a countertenor. I can sing in operatic heavoice and also in falsetto but i know i need professional training . I'm most comfortable singing in mezzo soprano range. I can handle any whitney houston song with ease but lionel richie and john legend's songs are too low.
DearONE4All:
God Bless NIGERIA.

Re: Voice Training Tips By Dear ONE Aka Naija Professional Voice Coach by DearONE4All(m): 3:19pm On Oct 27, 2015
BUILD A QUALITY TONE

What is worth doing is worth doing well.

If God always reserve the best blessings for us even in our sinful state then it is wise to give GRATITUDE back to God in MUSIC with every of the SKILLS we have.

The vision of every singer and instrumentalist (whether you are aware or not) is to develop a quality tone for himself /herself that people can easily reconcile with. No matter the tone you have built whether amateur or professional when your fame comes people will surely reconcile with your tone and might want to IDOLIZE you

The pitfall is that along the way you may come across other professionals that have spent enough time to build a quality tone that meets International Standard and you will be forced to go back and rehearse yourself like hell.

I have met couple of some people who held themselves back from studio because they feel they have not built in them a quality tone that should be heard nationwide.

Mike Aremu is a saxophonist, some people without watching his video can fish him out that he is the one playing. Don Moen, Sinach, Nathaniel Bassey and so on too the same, even some of us in our various churches too. When you are outside you can tell that it is Bro A that is singing because you have studied his tone.

If 6 pianists or Keyboardists or Organists play at different intervals you must spot a difference in the tones they produce. Some people’s tone are harsh while some are mild, some rigid while some are flexible, some are noisy while some are music.

Let us bring it to singing, what kind of tone do you produce, is it pleasant to your listeners ear.

ACTION POINT: Get a phone or any recording device sing then record your best vocal performance and hear it alone first whether you will curse yourself or bless yourself. Don’t be a biased judge, give it to your friends to listen to and comment accordingly.

Watch out for the following

Is your voice tight?
Are you straining to sing?
Do you release with ease into your high notes?
Are you singing with breathy tones (Falsetto)
Can you wax a record with such a voice?

If you are faithful with the above then you know you have a lot work to do. A voice coach will definitely help you to discover your singing voice. Shalom!!!

Re: Voice Training Tips By Dear ONE Aka Naija Professional Voice Coach by DearONE4All(m): 6:05pm On Oct 27, 2015
Indeed you are a legend. But do you have your voice recorded. Send me ur voice on what's app. Yu talk boldly am interested in. Hearing ur voice range
Re: Voice Training Tips By Dear ONE Aka Naija Professional Voice Coach by Nobody: 8:19am On Nov 20, 2015
Uncle, the fact is my phone record doesn't sound as my real voice, my friends listen when I sing in concerts or with a mic it gives me what iam atymes, Maybe it because of the room or my phone record quality is Poor,. Do you have any idea, thanks, and i have an amazing pitch even though I still need a voice coach

(1) (Reply)

Download Falz - Talk (instrumental) / watch diddy's new video from his album press play. rate it. / Download Complete Solar Plexus By Marvin Records

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.