Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,791 members, 7,831,558 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:58 PM

Saraki, Cct And Amechi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki, Cct And Amechi (597 Views)

FG Should Drop Saraki’s CCT Case, APC Senators Tell Party / Saraki's CCT Trial: What Nigerians Are Saying Will Shock You / Saraki’s CCT Trial Begins March 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Saraki, Cct And Amechi by mekaboy(m): 2:20pm On Oct 21, 2015
I think this CCT is used to get saraki and PDP to confirm amechi.

Saraki would have expected that the case will end today, how ever it will resume in november. does APC want saraki to confirm amechi tommorow and deal with him in November?

I wont be suprised if amechis confirmation its postponed till after sarakis case in november.

Then Amechi will get impatient and frustrated and let the world know how much he invested in APC.

APC then abandons amechi for wike to swallow, lol.

As the case is now, APC is asking saraki to confirm amechi before they end his case. Saraki is saying, end the case before i confirm him.

Lets see what happens next.
Re: Saraki, Cct And Amechi by hardywaltz(m): 2:26pm On Oct 21, 2015
mekaboy:
I think this CCT is used to get saraki and PDP to confirm amechi.

Saraki would have expected that the case will end today, how ever it will resume in november. does APC want saraki to confirm amechi tommorow and deal with him in November?

I wont be suprised if amechis confirmation its postponed till after sarakis case in november.

Then Amechi will get impatient and frustrated and let the world know how much he invested in APC.

APC then abandons amechi for wike to swallow, lol.

As the case is now, APC is asking saraki to confirm amechi before they end his case. Saraki is saying, end the case before i confirm him.

Lets see what happens next.

That was exactly my postulations in this tread

https://www.nairaland.com/2678119/amaechi-senate-21working-days-provision
Re: Saraki, Cct And Amechi by fran6co(m): 2:30pm On Oct 21, 2015
change
Re: Saraki, Cct And Amechi by sammyp01: 3:16pm On Oct 21, 2015
Some strAnge traing of thought you got bro.why not wait for

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Mrs Aisha Buhari Tours Awolowo Residence / Apc, Pmb: Not Yet The Change We Voted For / Outrage As Discos Insist On Increased Tariff Before Improved Supply

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.