Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,171 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:40 AM

Prof Mohamood Yusuf: Top 10 Things You Need To Know About The New INEC Boss - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Prof Mohamood Yusuf: Top 10 Things You Need To Know About The New INEC Boss (44613 Views)

How Saraki Blackmailed INEC Boss In Order To Halt Dino's Recall- SaharaReporters / New INEC Chairman: Buhari Is A Sectional Leader, Says Fayose / 15 Facts About New INEC Boss, Amina Zakari-vanguard News (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prof Mohamood Yusuf: Top 10 Things You Need To Know About The New INEC Boss by ochejoseph(m): 2:24pm On Oct 21, 2015
1. He hails from Bauchi State, North East Nigeria

2. He Served previously as Executive secretary of the Tertiary Education Trust Fund (TETFUND) appointed to the Position By Late President Umar Musa Yar'adua.

3.Professor Yakubu, claims to be  the first and only first class graduate of history from the North till date.(Citation required) 

4.He is currently a Lecturer at Nigeria Defense Academy Kaduna, Nigeria 

5. He was a member of Oby Ezekwesili Educational Transformation Team during her stint at the Ministry of Education.

6. He was accused of Pocketing 850 million meant for the purchase of school chairs and desks for school Children 

7. He and his accusers are still court over the diversion of Funds 

‎8. Yakubu is a professor of political history and international studies

9.He is an expert in guerrilla warfare, terrorism and counter-terrorism.

10. He was a delegate at last year's national conference‎

Can Professor Mohamood Yusuf fill the shoes left behind by Prof Athahiru Jega?

http://www.signalng.com/buhari-appoints-prof-mahmoud-yakubu-inec-chairman/

http://pointblanknews.com/pbn/press-releases/who-is-afraid-of-professor-mahmood-yakubu/

https://webbiit./2012/11/24/how-former-ubec-tetfund-bosses-stole-n850-million-meant-for-school-desks-chairs/

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prof Mohamood Yusuf: Top 10 Things You Need To Know About The New INEC Boss by DahtzFestjayz: 2:27pm On Oct 21, 2015
¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶
Re: Prof Mohamood Yusuf: Top 10 Things You Need To Know About The New INEC Boss by Nobody: 2:28pm On Oct 21, 2015
A man that has a corruption case in court has been appointed into a sensitive position like INEC. May God help us because this is not CHANGE

162 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Prof Mohamood Yusuf: Top 10 Things You Need To Know About The New INEC Boss by SurefireAsoOke: 2:29pm On Oct 21, 2015
What can I say; WELCOME

1 Like

Re: Prof Mohamood Yusuf: Top 10 Things You Need To Know About The New INEC Boss by moderation2020: 2:37pm On Oct 21, 2015
ochejoseph:

1. He hails from Bauchi State, North East Nigeria

2.he Served previously as Executive secretary of the Tertiary Education Trust Fund (TETFUND) appointed to the Position By Late President Umar Musa Yar'adua.

3.Professor Yakubu, claims to be  the first and only first class graduate of history from the North till date.(Citation required) 

4.He is currently a Lecturer at Nigeria Defense Academy Kaduna, Nigeria 

5.A he was a member of Oby Ezekwesili Educational Transformation Team during her stint at the Ministry of Education.

6. He is accused of Pocketing 850 million meant for the purchase of school chairs and desks for school Children 

7. He and his accusers are still court over the diversion of Funds 

Can Professor Mohamood Yusuf fill the shoes left behind by Prof Athahiru Jega?

http://www.signalng.com/buhari-appoints-prof-mahmoud-yakubu-inec-chairman/

http://pointblanknews.com/pbn/press-releases/who-is-afraid-of-professor-mahmood-yakubu/

https://webbiit./2012/11/24/how-former-ubec-tetfund-bosses-stole-n850-million-meant-for-school-desks-chairs/

but honestly, why is PMB hunger & passionate about corruption fellows out of 180m pple.

38 Likes

Re: Prof Mohamood Yusuf: Top 10 Things You Need To Know About The New INEC Boss by Firefire(m): 2:40pm On Oct 21, 2015
Nigeria under Buhary is drifting into anarchy.

Where is the balance of power ?

He appointed a Northerner as head of DSS and to other sensitive position. (I am not bothered)

And now appointing a Northerner to head INEC.

Let someone tell Buhary that this is 2015 and it is not acceptable. angry

72 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Prof Mohamood Yusuf: Top 10 Things You Need To Know About The New INEC Boss by Beremx(f): 2:45pm On Oct 21, 2015
Even if he appointed someone from your village ,you will wail. Why are you fussy?
Firefire:
Nigeria under Buhary is drifting into anarchy.

Where is the balance of power ?

He appointed a Northerner as head of DSS and to other sensitive position. (I am not bothered)

And now appointing a Northerner to head INEC.

Let someone tell Buhary that this is 2015 and it is not acceptable. angry

57 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Prof Mohamood Yusuf: Top 10 Things You Need To Know About The New INEC Boss by Firefire(m): 2:52pm On Oct 21, 2015
Beremx:
Even if he appointed someone from your village ,you will wail. Why are you fussy?

My sister, in our sentiment, let us be objective.

If another party you have no feelings for is in power and make all this evil mistakes of Buhary, how will you react ?

Let someone quickly tell Gen. Mohamodu Buhary, it's not reasonable to appoint INEC Chairman from the same region with him.

Don't ask me for any law that back my assertion from Nigeria ambiguous laws. This is COMMON SENSE.

Buhary, the earlier you reconsider your steps the better for One Nigeria.

Shalom!

88 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Prof Mohamood Yusuf: Top 10 Things You Need To Know About The New INEC Boss by tuniski: 2:53pm On Oct 21, 2015
It is either buhari is irredeemmable corrupt or he just being clown. What is this his liking for corrupt fellows #thelist now this prof of tetfund lootery!

17 Likes

Re: Prof Mohamood Yusuf: Top 10 Things You Need To Know About The New INEC Boss by christejames(m): 3:00pm On Oct 21, 2015
Good experience garnered already...
Re: Prof Mohamood Yusuf: Top 10 Things You Need To Know About The New INEC Boss by Beremx(f): 3:04pm On Oct 21, 2015
There's no section of the law where it states that the President must not appoint an INEC from his region. or is there?
Firefire:

My sister, in our sentiment, let us be objective.

If another party you have no feeling for is in power and make all this evil mistakes of Buhary, how will you react ?

Let someone quickly tell Gen. Mohamodu Buhary, it's not reasonable to appoint INEC Chairman from the same region with him.

Don't ask me for any law that back my assertion from Nigeria ambiguous laws. This is COMMON SENSE.

Shalom!

16 Likes

Re: Prof Mohamood Yusuf: Top 10 Things You Need To Know About The New INEC Boss by Firefire(m): 3:05pm On Oct 21, 2015
Beremx:
There's no section of the law where it states that the President must not appoint an INEC from his region. or is there?

Can you please read again what you quoted ?

Thanks.

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prof Mohamood Yusuf: Top 10 Things You Need To Know About The New INEC Boss by Firefire(m): 3:06pm On Oct 21, 2015
Lalasticlala... the world must hear this.

https://webbiit. 2012/11/24 how-former-ubec-tetfund-bosses-stole-n850-million-meant-for-school-desks-chairs/

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prof Mohamood Yusuf: Top 10 Things You Need To Know About The New INEC Boss by Beremx(f): 3:09pm On Oct 21, 2015
Constitution or whatever you may call it. I asked you a question. You should answer it.
Firefire:

Can you please read again what you quoted ?

Thanks.
common sense indeed!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prof Mohamood Yusuf: Top 10 Things You Need To Know About The New INEC Boss by Firefire(m): 3:12pm On Oct 21, 2015
Beremx:
Constitution or whatever you may call it. I asked you a question. You should answer it. common sense indeed!

Firefire:

Shalom!

You think Bubu got none ?

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prof Mohamood Yusuf: Top 10 Things You Need To Know About The New INEC Boss by Beremx(f): 3:16pm On Oct 21, 2015
Firefire:

lol at common sense! your accusation is baseless.

When Amina Zakari was appointed the acting Chairman of INEC,you wailers cried that she is a relation of Buhari. Now someone who isn't related to him has been appointed and you're still wailing?

Wail for a better democracy and not because Jonathan lost.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prof Mohamood Yusuf: Top 10 Things You Need To Know About The New INEC Boss by ORACLE1975(m): 3:17pm On Oct 21, 2015
k
Re: Prof Mohamood Yusuf: Top 10 Things You Need To Know About The New INEC Boss by Firefire(m): 3:19pm On Oct 21, 2015
Beremx:
lol at common sense! your accusation is baseless.

When Amina Zakari was appointed the acting Chairman of INEC,you wailers cried that she is a relation of Buhari. Now someone who isn't related to him has been appointed and you're still wailing?

Wail for a better democracy and not because Jonathan lost.

Nigeria under Buhary is drifting towards anarchy.

A word is enough for the wise.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prof Mohamood Yusuf: Top 10 Things You Need To Know About The New INEC Boss by ziccoit: 3:19pm On Oct 21, 2015
When are we going to have 20 things we don't know about this guy? Funny people.
Re: Prof Mohamood Yusuf: Top 10 Things You Need To Know About The New INEC Boss by Beremx(f): 3:22pm On Oct 21, 2015
Firefire:

Nigeria under Buhary is drifting towards anarchy.

A word is enough for the wise.
Buhari is cleaning up the anarchy Jonathan subjected Nigerians to. You should be happy about that.

14 Likes

Re: Prof Mohamood Yusuf: Top 10 Things You Need To Know About The New INEC Boss by Firefire(m): 3:25pm On Oct 21, 2015
Beremx:
Buhari is cleaning up the anarchy Jonathan subjected Nigerians to. You should be happy about that.

Continue to deceive yourself.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prof Mohamood Yusuf: Top 10 Things You Need To Know About The New INEC Boss by Beremx(f): 3:31pm On Oct 21, 2015
Firefire:

Continue to deceive yourself.
only those who have been deceived wail. You are no exception. grin grin

Firefire,I am tired of replying you on this thread. See you later on another thread. grin cheesy

9 Likes

Re: Prof Mohamood Yusuf: Top 10 Things You Need To Know About The New INEC Boss by themilanway(m): 3:32pm On Oct 21, 2015
Quote of the day.

"Wail for a better democracy and not because Jonathan lost"Beremx 2015.

It was an advice to all wailers who lack common sense.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prof Mohamood Yusuf: Top 10 Things You Need To Know About The New INEC Boss by Beremx(f): 3:35pm On Oct 21, 2015
themilanway:
Quote of the day.

"Wail for a better democracy and not because Jonathan lost"Beremx 2015.

It was an advice to all wailers who lack common sense.
as simple as ABC!

5 Likes

Re: Prof Mohamood Yusuf: Top 10 Things You Need To Know About The New INEC Boss by princedhapur: 3:40pm On Oct 21, 2015
Continue wailing,i know if he appoints someone from ur family,u will still complain.My brother,i really hope this change fever won't lead to high blood pressure for u cos this man had just spent 4months out of 96months is going to spend.Did i heard u saying haaaaaaa..Anyways,dats d gospel truth.

2 Likes

Re: Prof Mohamood Yusuf: Top 10 Things You Need To Know About The New INEC Boss by themilanway(m): 3:43pm On Oct 21, 2015
Beremx:
as simple as ABC!

Expect a thread on this from the protection seeker.

Funny enough,he will condemn this appointment for tribal reason,yet forgeting they will be begging for votes from same people come 2019 cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

What does it smell like?

Hypocrisy?

Stupidness?

Bigots?

Or all of the above?

1 Like

Re: Prof Mohamood Yusuf: Top 10 Things You Need To Know About The New INEC Boss by Beremx(f): 3:51pm On Oct 21, 2015
All of the above my brother! grin grin
themilanway:

Expect a thread on this from the protection seeker.

Funny enough,he will condemn this appointment for tribal reason,yet forgeting they will be begging for votes from same people come 2019 cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

What does it smell like?

Hypocrisy?

Stupidness?

Bigots?

Or all of the above?
Re: Prof Mohamood Yusuf: Top 10 Things You Need To Know About The New INEC Boss by veekid(m): 3:51pm On Oct 21, 2015
Uhmmm
Re: Prof Mohamood Yusuf: Top 10 Things You Need To Know About The New INEC Boss by onosprince(m): 3:52pm On Oct 21, 2015
Earlier today was 4 things you didnt know about the new INEC chairman and now it's 10 things then later it will be sacking things.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Akin Alabi Gives Campaign Bus To Man Who Campaigned Vigorously For Him / ECOWAS Appoints Buhari As COVID-19 Response Coordinator / GEJ's Arrival To Eko Hotel Had Many Car Tyres Deflated (Read Complains)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.