Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,074 members, 7,867,070 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 10:25 AM

Few Keys To Making A Mark In The Universe. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Few Keys To Making A Mark In The Universe. (573 Views)

5 Major Keys To Being The Perfect Boss / I Am About Making A Decision That Would Cost Me My I.T Placement: Advice / Seven (7) Keys To Great Life! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Few Keys To Making A Mark In The Universe. by captainprogress(m): 3:16pm On Oct 21, 2015
I have come to terms with the fact that you need to know why you are on planet earth before you can consider making a mark on the universe.
Take it or leave it, we are special, unique and peculiar in our own way, it take faith to see, I will open our understanding to the integral keys in fulfilling destiny.

• IT TAKE’S GOD : no man can make a mark without God, be you anything, God made you, you can attest to this if you have ever hoped for anything, some things are not explainable, it is just believable, you know and I know, regardless of what people who thinks sleeping and getting up is a natural phenomenon.

• PURPOSE: like it or not you need to hold on to something, purpose is what keeps the fire burning, until you find yours you are lost in the world, a man without purpose has done nothing but existed, you can call yourself excess luggage, no one can call you that but you, also you can choose to find a purpose (passion) and live rather than exist.

• HAPPINESS: no matter how much you make, how successful you have become, without happiness you need to take a break, we all get to die someday, the only thing you never will regret is happiness. Success, money and fame comes at a price, never pay happiness as the price, you never will forgive yourself, trust me.

• FAMILY: the importance of family can never be over accentuated, family can make your stronger or useless it all depends on you, never build a family on financial bases, rather family can only thrive on happiness and nothing else, without family, nothing is enough, family remains the most valued possession of any being, create one that will live forever.
Re: Few Keys To Making A Mark In The Universe. by versashee: 3:22pm On Oct 21, 2015
space

booked!
Re: Few Keys To Making A Mark In The Universe. by trapQ: 3:30pm On Oct 21, 2015
@ the user above me.
How many houses do you intend building in that space
Re: Few Keys To Making A Mark In The Universe. by lokobyforch(m): 3:45pm On Oct 21, 2015
Good one...
Re: Few Keys To Making A Mark In The Universe. by versashee: 4:07pm On Oct 21, 2015
trapQ:
@ the user above me.

How many houses do you intend building in that space

the type of Linda Ikeji's mansion grin
Re: Few Keys To Making A Mark In The Universe. by trapQ: 7:58pm On Oct 21, 2015
amen!!! so shall it be in Jesus name.
versashee:

the type of Linda Ikeji's mansion grin

(1) (Reply)

The Future Of The Nigerian Geologist / Pls Where Can Someone Study Multimedia Technology(institute) / Aviation Loan Or Grant To Study.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.