Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,886 members, 7,863,011 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 10:36 AM

We’ll Crush Pro-biafra Protesters In Rivers —governor Wike Warns - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We’ll Crush Pro-biafra Protesters In Rivers —governor Wike Warns (49168 Views)

Governor Nyesom Wike Warns IPOB, Says "Steer Clear Of Rivers State" / Budget Padding: We’ll Crush Any Attempt To Remove Dogara —oke / Prepare Your Will If You Are Coming To Rig Election In Rivers State – Wike Warns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We’ll Crush Pro-biafra Protesters In Rivers —governor Wike Warns by Daniel058(m): 7:00pm On Oct 21, 2015
WeedSeller:
Dey no dey reason with dea stupid brain;na wetin dey pain me pass.. Do they tink porthacourt is a biafRATS state.?.#Kudos to wike abeg' ..BIafRATS only exist on internet..'
weedseller

1 Like

Re: We’ll Crush Pro-biafra Protesters In Rivers —governor Wike Warns by hansad: 7:00pm On Oct 21, 2015
trishapal:
Governor Wike, they don't understand what the word 'CRUSH' means, so I decided to give these throwback pictures of the time General Gowon 'crushed' their forefathers...

You live in yester years. If Biafra decides to pull out of Nigeria today, Oyibo cannot do like before to fight Biafra back to Nigeria.
Because only Islamic Mullahs from the south west and northern region shall be in command of all facets of what shall be left of Nigeria.
Imagine Oyibo giving even a AK47 to Mullahs? Never gonna happen. So be careful. Use your brain to think. Don't just be happy over the photos of kwashiokored humans. They were humans like you.

You live in the Zoo and an animal. Oyibo who you hope shall come and fight Biafra back for you again -,Oyibo no go display such inhuman photos of starving children to entertain himself.

Go form your own country. You don't deserve to share one country with normal beings. Biafrans do not share the same values with people like you

1 Like

Re: We’ll Crush Pro-biafra Protesters In Rivers —governor Wike Warns by steveeeee5: 7:01pm On Oct 21, 2015
Menace2Society:
U need help

u need charnji
Re: We’ll Crush Pro-biafra Protesters In Rivers —governor Wike Warns by favourmic(m): 7:03pm On Oct 21, 2015
I pity those people they don't know the meaning of war, they are just bragging online let them go out and keep fighting like bokoharam and see how many properties and life we be vanished away.
Re: We’ll Crush Pro-biafra Protesters In Rivers —governor Wike Warns by Mungozutu: 7:04pm On Oct 21, 2015
Biafrat is a fraud. Bring d war on and u will b cruched once and for all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We’ll Crush Pro-biafra Protesters In Rivers —governor Wike Warns by steveeeee5: 7:07pm On Oct 21, 2015
Mungozutu:
Biafrat is a fraud. Bring d war on and u will b cruched once and for all.

relax there will not be war, just a peaceful secession unless you stand in our way like in the 60s then there will be blood flow
Re: We’ll Crush Pro-biafra Protesters In Rivers —governor Wike Warns by dazzlingd(m): 7:07pm On Oct 21, 2015
sigiyaya:
It took only the killing of Mohammed Yusuf to give birth to the monster called Abubakar Shekau.
Remember the problem in the north east and if another in the south east and south south then Nigeria is gone.

For nnamdi to just walk into lagos knowing fully well that he will be arrested i small rat (There might be international backing)
Buhari is not wise, Nnamdi knows what he is doing and the FG is really playing to his gallery. Now he is one of the most famous
personality in the entire world.

you guys feel too pompous with this irrelevant insignificant nnamdi personality....The guy be feeling smart like Michael scolfied. which yeye backing him get, he think say this na american cia movie shey.

una never see anytin, by the time he chop beating, his head go reformat to factory setting

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: We’ll Crush Pro-biafra Protesters In Rivers —governor Wike Warns by Ballmer: 7:09pm On Oct 21, 2015
[size=50pt]RIP IGBO AND THE FIVE BIAFRAN STATES [/size].

May death do you n Nigeria part

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We’ll Crush Pro-biafra Protesters In Rivers —governor Wike Warns by ArodeTsolaye: 7:10pm On Oct 21, 2015
yoruba 'We Ssners' with thick oshogbo tribal marks have invaded the thread. They want us to believe that if the Christian Igbos leave nigeria, other southern minorities will hold hands with the fulanis, hausas and yorrobers in a clearly islamic majority nigeria and sing kumbaya. grin
Divide-and-rule engine don knock, they are scrambling to save what's remaining of the carcass called nigeria.

Nigeria is going down, no magic in the world will save it. Biafra continues it's walk to restoration. No shaking.

1 Like

Re: We’ll Crush Pro-biafra Protesters In Rivers —governor Wike Warns by frenchboy(m): 7:10pm On Oct 21, 2015
Imagine he was caught like a rat iin d zoo...what ar u doin in d zoo.u rent an hotel in d zoo,lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We’ll Crush Pro-biafra Protesters In Rivers —governor Wike Warns by HaneefahRN(f): 7:10pm On Oct 21, 2015
I'av been wondering, when Biafra finally comes to pass, is it not these same greedy fellows that'll lead them? Or will the people in a place change cos of a change of name?
I haven't met any ibo guys who shout Biafra up and down, it's only on Nairaland this is prominent. The Ibo traders in South west looking for a means to survive don't go about shouting Biafra. What really is behind the clamoring for a Biafra?
Anyway, if they want to leave, they shld o, I only pray this doesn't bring about another civil war.
If not for the fact that I av Ibos as friends and I know how they behave, the way some or even most Ibos reason on nairaland wld make some1 av contempt for the tribe. Many tribalists, ethnocentric and religion bigots

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We’ll Crush Pro-biafra Protesters In Rivers —governor Wike Warns by favourmic(m): 7:13pm On Oct 21, 2015
CORRECTMAN78:
I still remember the threat Wike issued after eletion, alledging that PMB wants to anul the guber eletion that brought him in power. He warned FG under PMB that doing so means carving out Rivers from Nigeria. He also injoined every indigion of SE/SS to resist such plan with every of their being.

Now he is talking trash. The people of Biafra doesn't yield to intimidation, ok. Besides, God of Isreal is with us, the people of Biafra. No retreat, no surrender!

I pity your coming generation I think you don't know the meaning of war go and check history.. If war started today can you wait to fight for it? Better think of how you we make it and live a better life than coming online shouting no surrender.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We’ll Crush Pro-biafra Protesters In Rivers —governor Wike Warns by steveeeee5: 7:13pm On Oct 21, 2015
HaneefahRN:
I'av been wondering, when Biafra finally comes to pass, is it not these same greedy fellows that'll lead them? Or will the people in a place change cos of a change of name?
I haven't met any ibo guys who shout Biafra up and down, it's only on Nairaland this is prominent. The Ibo traders in South west looking for a means to survive don't go about shouting Biafra. What really is behind the clamoring for a Biafra?
Anyway, if they want to leave, they shld o, I only pray this doesn't bring about another civil war.
If not for the fact that I av Ibos as friends and I know how they behave, the way some or even most Ibos reason on nairaland wld make some1 av contempt for the tribe. Many tribalists, ethnocentric and religion bigots

finally biafra is here at last

1 Like

Re: We’ll Crush Pro-biafra Protesters In Rivers —governor Wike Warns by edo3(m): 7:14pm On Oct 21, 2015
sigiyaya:
It took only the killing of Mohammed Yusuf to give birth to the monster called Abubakar Shekau.
Remember the problem in the north east and if another in the south east and south south then Nigeria is gone.

For nnamdi to just walk into lagos knowing fully well that he will be arrested i small rat (There might be international backing)
Buhari is not wise, Nnamdi knows what he is doing and the FG is really playing to his gallery. Now he is one of the most famous
personality in the entire world.
forget it,,yeeboes no get that kind mind of a suicide bomber..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We’ll Crush Pro-biafra Protesters In Rivers —governor Wike Warns by ArodeTsolaye: 7:14pm On Oct 21, 2015
HaneefahRN:

You expect your Igbo friends to discuss Biafra with you? lmao
If you think your Igbo friends don't have biafra in their subconscious, your idiocy can not be helped.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We’ll Crush Pro-biafra Protesters In Rivers —governor Wike Warns by steveeeee5: 7:15pm On Oct 21, 2015
favourmic:

I pity your coming generation I think you don't know the meaning of war go and check history.. If war started today can you wait to fight for it? Better think of how you we make it and live a better life than coming online shouting no surrender.

are you crazy or just ran of of ideas and common sense? slavery and freedom which is better? you see why i call you people yorubastards
Re: We’ll Crush Pro-biafra Protesters In Rivers —governor Wike Warns by marcusagrippa(m): 7:18pm On Oct 21, 2015
IYANGBALI:
did you really write dis?what has Yoruba got to do with you slaves being given your freedom?we don't fokn need you in any way,everyone in the country hates you guys,no thanks to people like you. If you think the south south people will join and go with you people,you have got a long think coming. For your information,I have already marked some houses and shops that I will take over in my place as soon as you people get the hell out of Nigeria,so I can't wait to see backs. Shouting biafra since 10AD as if if dem go,Nigeria go collapse tongue tongue
IYANGBALI, sharp madam

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We’ll Crush Pro-biafra Protesters In Rivers —governor Wike Warns by Nobody: 7:19pm On Oct 21, 2015
ziccoit:
Nnamdi Kanu is just another fool. What did he expect when he landed at "zoo" airport? I guessed to be mulled by "animals" which is the treatment he is receiving now.

Your father is the fool! Your father and other dummb Nigerians fell for the trap, now there's uproar everywhere.
Re: We’ll Crush Pro-biafra Protesters In Rivers —governor Wike Warns by hansad: 7:20pm On Oct 21, 2015
Ballmer:
The end of Igbo Biafra is here[size=40pt][/size]

Grow sense. Igbo must have Biafra till the end of time. All these politicians in the old eastern region eat from Nigeria. DO you want them to close their shop to embrace Biafra which they are not sure of their positions?

Wike has to make the statement. Wait, soon, governors of five southeast states may make the same statement against Biafra. Only mugus like you take those statements of those politicians to the bank.

By the way, His Excellency Gov. Wike was there with law enforcement agencies throughout the period of the pro-Biafra protest. The protesters had made their statements heavily, government statement is like Monday quarter backing.
Re: We’ll Crush Pro-biafra Protesters In Rivers —governor Wike Warns by steveeeee5: 7:21pm On Oct 21, 2015
FREEDOM4BIAFRA:

Your father is the fool! Your father and other dummb Nigerians fell for the trap, now there's uproar everywhere.

correct hammering brother!
Re: We’ll Crush Pro-biafra Protesters In Rivers —governor Wike Warns by Nobody: 7:21pm On Oct 21, 2015
gwales:
KILL THEM ALL
they are human beings like you, with such hatred you're no different from a beast in the wild.

1 Like

Re: We’ll Crush Pro-biafra Protesters In Rivers —governor Wike Warns by IYANGBALI: 7:21pm On Oct 21, 2015
[quote authoNow he is one of the most famous
personality in the entire world.[/quote]famous? shocked shocked I don't even know him
Re: We’ll Crush Pro-biafra Protesters In Rivers —governor Wike Warns by Nobody: 7:21pm On Oct 21, 2015
HaneefahRN:

Is it not the same Buhari who was dumb years ago that is still leading you?
We will not know if we don't try.
We choose to try
Re: We’ll Crush Pro-biafra Protesters In Rivers —governor Wike Warns by Nobody: 7:22pm On Oct 21, 2015
ojun50:
Crush them all
. . . . how can the heart of man be filled with such hatred towards his fellow man.

1 Like

Re: We’ll Crush Pro-biafra Protesters In Rivers —governor Wike Warns by Nobody: 7:23pm On Oct 21, 2015
IYANGBALI:

famous? I don't even know him

Yet you quickly open threads that have his name?
Height of self deceit.

1 Like

Re: We’ll Crush Pro-biafra Protesters In Rivers —governor Wike Warns by Nobody: 7:23pm On Oct 21, 2015
steveeeee5:

correct hammering brother!
Shame on them!
They are scared deep down.
Re: We’ll Crush Pro-biafra Protesters In Rivers —governor Wike Warns by HaneefahRN(f): 7:26pm On Oct 21, 2015
ArodeTsolaye:

You expect your Igbo friends to discuss Biafra with you? lmao
If you think your Igbo friends don't have biafra in their subconscious, your idiocy can not be helped.
Can't u make a point without resorting to insults mister? I'm not talking abt my friends discussing Biafra with me, that's their cup of tea what they want. I'm talking abt the obvious tribalism, ethnocentrism and religious bigotry most Ibos on NL display, wc I'av not noticed in my friends.
I don't appreciate pple insulting my intelligence, pls, if u can't chat in a civil manner don't mention me.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: We’ll Crush Pro-biafra Protesters In Rivers —governor Wike Warns by HaneefahRN(f): 7:27pm On Oct 21, 2015
FREEDOM4BIAFRA:

Is it not the same Buhari who was dumb years ago that is still leading you? We will not know if we don't try. We choose to try
My friend, goodluck with that.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We’ll Crush Pro-biafra Protesters In Rivers —governor Wike Warns by Nobody: 7:28pm On Oct 21, 2015
IYANGBALI:
who cares?will you live forever?
No one will live forever but stop clamoring for war rather tell our leaders to govern us well let them treat other tribes equal
Re: We’ll Crush Pro-biafra Protesters In Rivers —governor Wike Warns by Nobody: 7:29pm On Oct 21, 2015
Nigeria as a country was built on wrong foundation, even the British, US knew that Nigeria will break up one day. UK has 4 countries in it, eg Wales, England, Scotland and Northern Island, then ask yourself why they cannot be one country like Nigeria, USA has all it states operating as a semi independent country, immigration law in Texas is not the same with California, China has Taiwan, Hong Kong, Tibet and Macau as part of China which are all semi independent, without confederation in Nigeria there will be no peace, Nigeria need to go back to Aburi peace accord, Nigeria will never be a progressive country because Nigeria is made up of irreconcilable entities that cannot align, Nigeria suppose to have 4 countries eg Arewa, Biafra, Midland, Oduduwa under confederation just like UK, China, Netherlands etc, without this Nigeria will never know peace.

1 Like

Re: We’ll Crush Pro-biafra Protesters In Rivers —governor Wike Warns by sexychocolate1(m): 7:29pm On Oct 21, 2015
prettytasha:
Ok

Hi, I have sent you couple of emails, maybe the are in your spam folder. Please hit me up . 7F24CEDF
Re: We’ll Crush Pro-biafra Protesters In Rivers —governor Wike Warns by HaneefahRN(f): 7:30pm On Oct 21, 2015
steveeeee5:

finally biafra is here at last
Congratulations

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

FG Stops Purchase Of Vehicles / Operation Paramole: Oduduwa Nation Security Force Launched In Ogun (Photos) / Boko Haram Threatens To Kill Thisday Journalist (read Their Letter)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.