Stats: 3,166,478 members, 7,865,037 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 11:11 AM

How To Handle Guests At Your Wedding Reception.lol - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / How To Handle Guests At Your Wedding Reception.lol (1003 Views)

When You Do Your Wedding With MMM Money (pix) / When Glo Sponsored Your Wedding (PIC) / When Your Ex Is Your Wedding Planner (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

How To Handle Guests At Your Wedding Reception.lol by naijafv: 5:56pm On Oct 21, 2015
NO CHEATING

The biggest example of corruption is a wedding ceremony where people will spray you and your spouse only 200 naira and still eat rice and chicken and drink which sums up to over N1500.
The worse is they will wrap broom and packer for you as a Gift. I've decided on my wedding day when my sweetheart and I will be dancing, people won't spray us directly, they will put the money on a tray for all eyes to see and at that point, you'll receive your food as follows:
NO MONEY: Pure water and toothpick
N200: White Rice without meat + pure water.
N500: White Rice + head of fish + coke
N1000: Jollof Rice + Meat + a Malt
N2000-N4000: Fried Rice + salad + chicken + a Malt
N5000 and Above: Please Serve Yourself.
No cheating!

here for more funny jokes and Video http://www.naijafunnyvideos.com/post/no-cheating/

Re: How To Handle Guests At Your Wedding Reception.lol by McCarlito(m): 5:59pm On Oct 21, 2015
Ur marriage Na Business ni

in other news; Some people are funny..... u invite one person and he pack him full community come just to chop and drink...
there's this dude I know of in the barracks here; every Saturday he go wear clothes wakka dey find any venue way dem dey do party.... He's been doing this ever since I knew him.. He's now 31 and still no signs of slowing down or giving up
Re: How To Handle Guests At Your Wedding Reception.lol by kiddkash(m): 6:01pm On Oct 21, 2015
you are out of your mind but some of these uninvited guests only come to eat both the ones wey no baf and the ones wey no even wear slippers come(homeless)

NYSC Sharp Guy / What Are They Doing? (PHOTO) / This Is What Happens When You Are Too Busy To Attend To Your Home