Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,935 members, 7,817,727 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:04 PM

Photos From National Council Of State Meeting Today - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos From National Council Of State Meeting Today (38646 Views)

Why President Buhari Was Absent From FEC Meeting Today - Lai Mohammed / President Buhari With Jonathan After Council Of State Meeting (photos) / Photographers 'abandon' Buhari For Jonathan At Council Of State Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos From National Council Of State Meeting Today by lalasticlala(m): 6:08pm On Oct 21, 2015
L-R; Speaker of the House of the Representative’s Hon. Yakubu Dogara; President Muhammadu Buhari; and Former Head of State Gen. Yagubu Gowon,during the National Council of State meeting at the Presidential Villa Abuja on Wednesday

A Cross Session of National Council of State Members at the National Council of State Meeting at the Presidential Villa Abuja on Wednesday

L-R Former Justice of the Federation, Justice Uwais, Former Head of Government, Chief Eanest Shonekan, Former President, General Ibrahim Babangida, Speaker of the House of the Representative’s Hon. Yakubu Dogara, Vice President, Prof Yemi Osinbajo, President Muhammadu Buhari, Former Head of State, General Yakubu Gowon, Former Head of State, General Abdulsalam Abubakar and others at the National Council of State Meeting at the Presidential Villa Abuja on Wednesday

L-R; Former Military President Gen. Ibrahim Babangida; Former Military President Gen. Ibrahim Babangida; Former Interim Government Chief Ernest Shonekan and Former Head of State Gen. Abubakar Abdulsalami, during the National Council of State meeting at the Presidential Villa Abuja on Wednesday

http://thenationonlineng.net/photo-national-council-of-state-meeting/

2 Likes

Re: Photos From National Council Of State Meeting Today by TheMainMan: 6:09pm On Oct 21, 2015
.. Ok..
Re: Photos From National Council Of State Meeting Today by Disneylady(f): 6:10pm On Oct 21, 2015
Mr Commissioner, you are sighted grin grin

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From National Council Of State Meeting Today by jaykaylegend(m): 6:10pm On Oct 21, 2015
I love buhari

I love Nigeria

Even if buhari appoints his son as INEC chairman

Sai BaBA

18 Likes

Re: Photos From National Council Of State Meeting Today by Nobody: 6:10pm On Oct 21, 2015
GOOD bless PMB/PYO

GOD bless Nigeria.

5 Likes

Re: Photos From National Council Of State Meeting Today by ladyF(f): 6:10pm On Oct 21, 2015
That person at the back with hat be looking like someone from Otueke grin

#My#Opinion grin grin grin

22 Likes

Re: Photos From National Council Of State Meeting Today by TheMainMan: 6:10pm On Oct 21, 2015
Disneylady:
.. ..

1 Like

Re: Photos From National Council Of State Meeting Today by RoyalBlak007: 6:11pm On Oct 21, 2015
When will all this be over

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From National Council Of State Meeting Today by kossyablaze(m): 6:13pm On Oct 21, 2015
Awesome

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos From National Council Of State Meeting Today by socialmediaman: 6:13pm On Oct 21, 2015
Photos are good for keeps. Anytime you want to do a head count of those who destroyed/Still destroying Nigeria, you know where to start

29 Likes

Re: Photos From National Council Of State Meeting Today by kossyablaze(m): 6:13pm On Oct 21, 2015
Disneylady:
A zoo typical sighted!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos From National Council Of State Meeting Today by Nobody: 6:15pm On Oct 21, 2015
Okay..
Re: Photos From National Council Of State Meeting Today by Disneylady(f): 6:15pm On Oct 21, 2015
kossyablaze:
A zoo typical sighted!
undecided
Re: Photos From National Council Of State Meeting Today by Chanchit: 6:17pm On Oct 21, 2015
As I was strolling pass NL street, I saw a thread for job vacancy, I noticed the thread is now on pg1 so I decided to know why, it was a teaching job and the op asked people to drop their email address,but I can't help but notice a Biafran also dropped his email, which means he wants to work inside the Zoo, people can be selfish,when he see the job finish, he would forsake the remaining jobless freedom (wailers)fighters to continue fighting here on NL. Well I have a job for you, come dey help me carry my guitar when I get show, I will pay you well.

Lest I forget,the guy name na ODUBEZE!

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Photos From National Council Of State Meeting Today by veekid(m): 6:17pm On Oct 21, 2015
Jejdjffkmsjdvdj
Re: Photos From National Council Of State Meeting Today by Empress2014(f): 6:17pm On Oct 21, 2015
undecided pictures of my president everywhere, actions no where to be found

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From National Council Of State Meeting Today by Mogidi: 6:17pm On Oct 21, 2015
This is one meeting Buhari never attended when he was in opposition.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From National Council Of State Meeting Today by omusiliyu(m): 6:18pm On Oct 21, 2015
h
the grandpas

2 Likes

Re: Photos From National Council Of State Meeting Today by donphilopus: 6:19pm On Oct 21, 2015
Disneylady:

Just a pity that no-one has attained and would ever attain his height in your family. I rather be a mere Commission than to constitute nuisance here on Nairaland.

16 Likes

Re: Photos From National Council Of State Meeting Today by ednut1(m): 6:19pm On Oct 21, 2015
people who ruined Nigeria. yeye rolling

9 Likes

Re: Photos From National Council Of State Meeting Today by Fadelex(m): 6:20pm On Oct 21, 2015
where's saraki? sorry I forgot he's in the dock of CCT, mere commissioner will feed him back.

7 Likes

Re: Photos From National Council Of State Meeting Today by ezeagu(m): 6:20pm On Oct 21, 2015
IBB for next dictator president after the current one.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos From National Council Of State Meeting Today by henchamb(m): 6:20pm On Oct 21, 2015
The otuokerian use Tanzania as excuse to avoid standing for pmb today

4 Likes

Re: Photos From National Council Of State Meeting Today by mizzyboy007: 6:20pm On Oct 21, 2015
RoyalBlak007:
When will all this be over
it will be over when the sincere youths come out and bring about real change.

3 Likes

Re: Photos From National Council Of State Meeting Today by Nobody: 6:21pm On Oct 21, 2015

I subscribe to all these clowns be put in jail! I don't like them at all for ruined that country. angry angry angry angry lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed cry cry

6 Likes

Re: Photos From National Council Of State Meeting Today by AINATOLULOPE: 6:21pm On Oct 21, 2015
Re: Photos From National Council Of State Meeting Today by Nobody: 6:21pm On Oct 21, 2015
shocked shocked No be Goodluck Jonathan be that? Wetting carry am go back

1 Like

Re: Photos From National Council Of State Meeting Today by OBTMOS(m): 6:21pm On Oct 21, 2015
Re: Photos From National Council Of State Meeting Today by BCISLTD: 6:21pm On Oct 21, 2015
angry where GEJ?.well I get sha...going to stuff like this would be hard for him for a while. .it's mostly his screw ups that would be discussed there... grin

Check out my GL 450

2 Likes

Re: Photos From National Council Of State Meeting Today by yemmynoni: 6:21pm On Oct 21, 2015
kossyablaze:
A zoo typical sighted!
one ode sighted
Re: Photos From National Council Of State Meeting Today by Firefire(m): 6:22pm On Oct 21, 2015
tongue

Oh God of creation, direct our noble cause
[size=14pt]
Guide our leaders right,

Help our youth the truth to know
[/size]

In love and honesty to grow

And living just and true

Great lofty heights attain

To build a nation where peace and justice shall reign.

12 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Didn't Attend PDP Convention — Obasanjo / The Grenade Of A Security Personnel Exploded Not A Suicide Bomber - EBSG / Lagos Now Officially An Oil Producing State- Ambode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.