Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,513 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:42 PM

What Could Be The Cause Of This Car Explosion - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / What Could Be The Cause Of This Car Explosion (1038 Views)

Help!! This Car Was Stolen In Onitsha This Morning (Photo) / Mountain Of Fire Vs Beer Car: How Will You Describe The Owner Of This Car / Guy In Lekki Lagos Designed This Car... (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Could Be The Cause Of This Car Explosion by Webbet(m): 7:26pm On Oct 21, 2015
A car just exploded at my gate this evening at exactly 7pm today. ThankGod the driver escaped unhurt.

My question is what could be the cause of fire eplosion in cars?

Re: What Could Be The Cause Of This Car Explosion by youaremad(f): 7:30pm On Oct 21, 2015
and yu are still there?

YOUAREMAD was here
Re: What Could Be The Cause Of This Car Explosion by Webbet(m): 7:33pm On Oct 21, 2015
youaremad:
and yu are still there?

YOUAREMAD was here
yes it happened at my gate. But the fire have been curbed
Re: What Could Be The Cause Of This Car Explosion by DickDastardly(m): 7:53pm On Oct 21, 2015
Bokoharam suspected. Are you in Maiduguri

1 Like

Re: What Could Be The Cause Of This Car Explosion by sultaan(m): 8:20pm On Oct 21, 2015
Kazeem injector service

3 Likes

Re: What Could Be The Cause Of This Car Explosion by DGD1(m): 8:43pm On Oct 21, 2015
sultaan:
Kazeem injector service

maybe a repair work was done on the car today, only the owner or driver can say.
thank God no lyf was lost

1 Like

Re: What Could Be The Cause Of This Car Explosion by Webbet(m): 9:15am On Oct 22, 2015
DickDastardly:
Bokoharam suspected. Are you in Maiduguri
no, a street in aba

1 Like

Re: What Could Be The Cause Of This Car Explosion by mayor2013: 10:57am On Oct 22, 2015
Webbet:
A car just exploded at my gate this evening at exactly 7pm today. ThankGod the driver escaped unhurt.

My question is what could be the cause of fire eplosion in cars?

Kazeems using cars as experimental service since 1900bc cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Could Be The Cause Of This Car Explosion by kolnel: 12:36pm On Oct 22, 2015
Only scanning can show us the fault
Pls call on fanex
Re: What Could Be The Cause Of This Car Explosion by fanex: 1:19pm On Oct 22, 2015
the folk who have been sold worthless car wouldnt share humour @kolnel
kolnel:
Only scanning can show us the fault
Pls call on fanex
Re: What Could Be The Cause Of This Car Explosion by Nobody: 2:51pm On Oct 22, 2015

Re: What Could Be The Cause Of This Car Explosion by atilla(m): 10:54am On Oct 24, 2015
My car caught fire once. Was a wiring issue close to where oil drips were.

Wiring problems Could be a possible cause

(1) (Reply)

Volvocars - Pros And Cons / Scene Of A Car Accident Close To Silverbird Abuja / 7" Android Car GPS Navigator With DVR, Wifi, Bluetooth, G-sensor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.