Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,123 members, 7,953,477 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:57 PM

How The Sight Of A Truck Got Me Praying For God's Forgiveness! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / How The Sight Of A Truck Got Me Praying For God's Forgiveness! (817 Views)

When You Went To Ask Sango For A Child Instead Of Waiting For God's Time (Photo) / Arsenal Fans Praying For A Favourable UCL Draw (Hilarious Photo) / This Pic Really Got Me Lmao.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How The Sight Of A Truck Got Me Praying For God's Forgiveness! by issylarry(m): 9:06pm On Oct 21, 2015
This might sounds weird but it's the basic truth; This situation have always been happening most time when ever I come in sight of Trailers;Tippers;Tanker and most especially Container-Trucks.

This evening on my back from work;It happened again. My God; on the first note the road wasn't balanced and there was also traffic congestion. Most drives was trying to beat the congestion likewise my "Agbero-driver" and he landed us in the land of "oh my God".

In front of me was a truck container dazzling its buttocks like the lion king of a forest. Immediately; I threw my driver into caution; like " driver; I no dey in Haste ooooo;hen hen"everybody in the bus looked at me; but deep inside of me I knew I was speaking someone's church mind.

Beseech thee; the driver no hear o.He struggles among the buses and now was beside this truck.Haaa; Lobatan( it is finish) ; I started praying to God for His forgiveness.Not that am a concentrated sinner but I might have done something wrong which I didn't know its a sin.This runs through my mind a lot most time I encounter trucks with unbalanced container.

I don't know if am the only 1 that does this? if u do signify please.The picture of the container.

Re: How The Sight Of A Truck Got Me Praying For God's Forgiveness! by Nobody: 9:17pm On Oct 21, 2015
***I dey come make I carry chair siddon!***

1 Like

Re: How The Sight Of A Truck Got Me Praying For God's Forgiveness! by Bambless1(m): 9:22pm On Oct 21, 2015
Lolz

1 Like

Re: How The Sight Of A Truck Got Me Praying For God's Forgiveness! by muderkid(m): 9:28pm On Oct 21, 2015
lols... i can relate wit ds, trucks made me hate traveling

1 Like

Re: How The Sight Of A Truck Got Me Praying For God's Forgiveness! by issylarry(m): 9:34pm On Oct 21, 2015
muderkid:
lols... i can relate wit ds, trucks made me hate traveling

seriously

(1) (Reply)

Chelsea 4 Life / Look At What Was Spotted At A Jedi Spot / When You Have To REALLY Impress Your In-laws

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.