Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,658 members, 7,820,299 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:45 PM

Hack Symbian S60 Phones To Install Whatsapp And Other Unsigned Apps. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Hack Symbian S60 Phones To Install Whatsapp And Other Unsigned Apps. (3912 Views)

Where Are All The Nokia S40/s60 Phones / Whatsapp Not Working On Blackberry, Nokia & Symbian Phones (PHOTO) / WhatsApp Ending Support For BlackBerry, Nokia Symbian S60, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hack Symbian S60 Phones To Install Whatsapp And Other Unsigned Apps. by cybercheatex(m): 9:52pm On Oct 21, 2015
After a long run away, am back again with my tutorials.

This for symbian users who have difficulties with signed app.

This tut was gotten from [url=wapblog.net]WapBlog.net[/url] you can visit for more tut like this.

Now,

Here in this post, I will show you how to hack your Symbian S60 3rd or 5th edition smartphone, so as to modify the phone’s firmware and completely bypass the mandatory signing requirement. So, once you are done with this one time hack, you should be able to install any compatible
application including unsigned and those with an expired certificate.

1. Download HelloOX2 V2.03
HelloOX2 is an excellent tool to hack Symbian S60 3rd, 5th and Symbian^3 smartphones which makes it possible to install a root certificate by gaining full access to the phone’s system files. With this capability, you can install anything you want on your phones without the need to worry about the annoying certificate error!

2. The signed version of HelloOX2 demands for a donation and hence, only the unsigned version is available for free download. So, if you have the unsigned version, you need to sign it before installing on your phone. In order to sign any application, you need to have the certificate and the key file which can be obtained as follows:

# go to the OPDA Website and register

# Click on the “Apply Certificate” tab, enter the model number and the IMEI of your phone and then click on “Submit and Upload” button.

# It will usually take up 24 hours for your certificate and key file to be generated and uploaded. To check the status of your certificate click on “My Certificate” tab. If the certificate is ready for the download, you will see something as follows:

# Download the certificate and the key file on to your computer. Also download the SisSigner tool to sign your HelloOX2 application.

# Open the SisSigner, load the HelloOX2.sis, certificate and the key file as shown below and click on “Sign”. Leave the “Key File Password” field blank.

Your HelloOX2 application is now signed and ready for the installation.

3. Install the signed HelloOX2 application on your phone and run it to start the hacking process, which is completely automatic. Within a minute your phone will be hacked. Once this is done, say goodbye to the annoying certificate error and install any application.

I hope you like this post. Express your opinion through comments. Enjoy!!!

Check Here for comments and explanations.

1 Like

Re: Hack Symbian S60 Phones To Install Whatsapp And Other Unsigned Apps. by Nobody: 10:55pm On Oct 21, 2015
OP, well done o... But just wondering, who dey use symbian phones these days?
Re: Hack Symbian S60 Phones To Install Whatsapp And Other Unsigned Apps. by lekjons(m): 11:29pm On Oct 21, 2015
good old symbian.. mehn!
Re: Hack Symbian S60 Phones To Install Whatsapp And Other Unsigned Apps. by ewizard1: 12:29am On Oct 22, 2015
Your really brought back those memories. I sabi hack the thing die! grin . Xplore , FileMan and others.
Re: Hack Symbian S60 Phones To Install Whatsapp And Other Unsigned Apps. by cybercheatex(m): 7:05am On Oct 22, 2015
Once in a time, u gotta need old phones. Who get Nokia3310 for sell?

(1) (Reply)

Shortcomings Of Infinix Hot 2 / Plz I Need D New Mtn Code For Operamini 4.2 / Things You Need To Know About MTN Android Phone S620 & S720i

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.