Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,753 members, 7,817,084 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:05 AM

Korede Bello Visits Nigerian Students At University Of Houston(photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Korede Bello Visits Nigerian Students At University Of Houston(photos) (36417 Views)

Korede Bello Visits Rahma Indimi, Hangs Out With Her Kids / Korede Bello Visits Juvenile Prison, Abeokuta (Photos) / Ciara Steps Out In Iro And Buba As She Visits Nigerian Public School -PHOTOS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Korede Bello Visits Nigerian Students At University Of Houston(photos) by henryanna36: 10:30pm On Oct 21, 2015
Mavin act Korede Bello paid a visit to Nigerian students at the University of Houston and Texas Southern University.

The #Godwin# crooner is currently in the United States of America where he won ‘The Song of the Year’ award for his hit song ‘Godwin’ at the 4th Annual Golden Icons Academy Movie Awards (GIAMA). He held an autograph signing sessions at both institutions 

Source: http://trezzy2..com/2015/10/korede-bello-visits-nigerian-students.html

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Korede Bello Visits Nigerian Students At University Of Houston(photos) by HungerBAD: 10:39pm On Oct 21, 2015
Don't even know what to write.

Make I go cinema come back.

13 Likes

Re: Korede Bello Visits Nigerian Students At University Of Houston(photos) by axortedbabe(f): 10:41pm On Oct 21, 2015
Ehee,which uni wey him dey or go sef..

6 Likes

Re: Korede Bello Visits Nigerian Students At University Of Houston(photos) by Pineapp: 10:41pm On Oct 21, 2015
Studio is where this guy should be not visiting around undecided

Soon people go begin forget #Godwin angry

50 Likes

Re: Korede Bello Visits Nigerian Students At University Of Houston(photos) by Chanchit: 10:49pm On Oct 21, 2015
axortedbabe:
Ehee,which uni wey him dey or go sef..

University no go carry you reach where he dey now, so no bother ask.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Korede Bello Visits Nigerian Students At University Of Houston(photos) by VickyRotex(f): 10:51pm On Oct 21, 2015
Who tear that girl jeans? cry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Korede Bello Visits Nigerian Students At University Of Houston(photos) by ellahzy(f): 11:13pm On Oct 21, 2015
happy child

Donjazzy pikin

2 Likes

Re: Korede Bello Visits Nigerian Students At University Of Houston(photos) by youngberry001(m): 11:18pm On Oct 21, 2015
Chanchit:

nah u be God ne bro?

10 Likes

Re: Korede Bello Visits Nigerian Students At University Of Houston(photos) by axortedbabe(f): 11:21pm On Oct 21, 2015
Chanchit:

why r u this stuupid..receive sense in Jesus name.

27 Likes

Re: Korede Bello Visits Nigerian Students At University Of Houston(photos) by Chanchit: 11:54pm On Oct 21, 2015
axortedbabe:
why r u this stuupid..receive sense in Jesus name.

Hahahaha! And I just wanted to make it look simple as possible cos I think I've been insulting too much ladies on nairaland, but I just realize its not my fault, the stewpeed ones just keeps falling on my radar, I don't rely fvcktards on a good day, maybe you would have to take that ur sch cert' to bank to collect money, its just a pity that people who really needs common sense are fast to tell people to receive common sense.

PS: its only people with olosho mentality that bears ur username.

30 Likes

Re: Korede Bello Visits Nigerian Students At University Of Houston(photos) by Chanchit: 12:00am On Oct 22, 2015
youngberry001:
nah u be God ne bro?

I don't like spelling what I mean all the time.
If you want to record a song in the studio would the producer ask for ur certificate? If you like have phd, msc, bsc or drop out at primary2, music is a different ball game.

7 Likes

Re: Korede Bello Visits Nigerian Students At University Of Houston(photos) by brixton: 12:25am On Oct 22, 2015
Omo le kpe, mega superstar
Re: Korede Bello Visits Nigerian Students At University Of Houston(photos) by Nobody: 12:30am On Oct 22, 2015
*shrugs*

1 Share

Re: Korede Bello Visits Nigerian Students At University Of Houston(photos) by double0seven(m): 12:35am On Oct 22, 2015
but that guy is short sha

1 Like

Re: Korede Bello Visits Nigerian Students At University Of Houston(photos) by 360jamng(m): 1:20am On Oct 22, 2015
Re: Korede Bello Visits Nigerian Students At University Of Houston(photos) by tpiander: 6:33am On Oct 22, 2015
4 or so men, 10 or more women.

Korede's fan base is mostly female?

bye bye dating and marriage.
Re: Korede Bello Visits Nigerian Students At University Of Houston(photos) by tpiander: 6:34am On Oct 22, 2015
Chanchit:

his choice, doesnt have to be everybody.

1 Like

Re: Korede Bello Visits Nigerian Students At University Of Houston(photos) by Chanchit: 6:43am On Oct 22, 2015
tpiander:

his choice, doesnt have to be everybody.

Yh, his choice. The tough and risky one which payed off at the end off the day. By the way did you remember to quote the person that asked the question that gave birth to this reply?
Re: Korede Bello Visits Nigerian Students At University Of Houston(photos) by tpiander: 6:45am On Oct 22, 2015
what's wrong with him furthering his education?

some musicians do that.

6 Likes

Re: Korede Bello Visits Nigerian Students At University Of Houston(photos) by dave2meek(m): 8:16am On Oct 22, 2015
Ok seen
Re: Korede Bello Visits Nigerian Students At University Of Houston(photos) by villareal15(m): 8:16am On Oct 22, 2015
Ok

visit idrizzynet..com
Re: Korede Bello Visits Nigerian Students At University Of Houston(photos) by lonelydora: 8:17am On Oct 22, 2015
Ok
Re: Korede Bello Visits Nigerian Students At University Of Houston(photos) by Dottore: 8:17am On Oct 22, 2015
Hi
Re: Korede Bello Visits Nigerian Students At University Of Houston(photos) by helphelp: 8:17am On Oct 22, 2015
Ok
Re: Korede Bello Visits Nigerian Students At University Of Houston(photos) by idolda: 8:18am On Oct 22, 2015
Cool
Re: Korede Bello Visits Nigerian Students At University Of Houston(photos) by kenedy175(m): 8:18am On Oct 22, 2015
I was here
Re: Korede Bello Visits Nigerian Students At University Of Houston(photos) by J3da: 8:18am On Oct 22, 2015
Good work...
Re: Korede Bello Visits Nigerian Students At University Of Houston(photos) by ndlife: 8:19am On Oct 22, 2015
Today is my birthday

4 Likes

Re: Korede Bello Visits Nigerian Students At University Of Houston(photos) by kenedy175(m): 8:19am On Oct 22, 2015

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kiss Daniel Leaves G-worldwide, Launches “FLY BOY I.N.C” His Own Record Label / Tchidi Chikere's Birthday Party By Nuella Njubigbo (Photos) / Daniella Okeke Celebrates Her 30th Birthday Amid Sex Scandal Allegations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.