Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,310 members, 7,853,434 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 04:40 PM

IF You Are To Be In The Shoes Of This Passenger What Will You Do? Lolzzzzz - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / IF You Are To Be In The Shoes Of This Passenger What Will You Do? Lolzzzzz (1413 Views)

FUNNIEST: Phyno And Olamide In A Cartoon Comedy Skit..''lagos DRIVERS'' Lolzzzzz / FUNNIEST: Phyno And Olamide In A Cartoon Comedy Skit..''lagos DRIVERS'' Lolzzzzz / See The Shoes That Rocked 2face Idibia's Fortified Show (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

IF You Are To Be In The Shoes Of This Passenger What Will You Do? Lolzzzzz by lazbrizy(m): 1:31am On Oct 22, 2015
Re: IF You Are To Be In The Shoes Of This Passenger What Will You Do? Lolzzzzz by Nobody: 1:54am On Oct 22, 2015
tongue ooohh my gooosh! grin grin
Re: IF You Are To Be In The Shoes Of This Passenger What Will You Do? Lolzzzzz by lazbrizy(m): 2:02am On Oct 22, 2015
KashyBaby:
tongue ooohh my gooosh! grin grin
lolzzzzzzzzz
Re: IF You Are To Be In The Shoes Of This Passenger What Will You Do? Lolzzzzz by Nobody: 2:07am On Oct 22, 2015
lazbrizy:

lolzzzzzzzzz

And I need to watch 3x to understand the pidgin...lol
Re: IF You Are To Be In The Shoes Of This Passenger What Will You Do? Lolzzzzz by lazbrizy(m): 2:13am On Oct 22, 2015
KashyBaby:

And I need to watch 3x to understand the pidgin...lol
you dont understand pidgin? eeayaaa....ur not nigerian shey?
Re: IF You Are To Be In The Shoes Of This Passenger What Will You Do? Lolzzzzz by Nobody: 5:03am On Oct 22, 2015
lazbrizy:

you dont understand pidgin? eeayaaa....ur not nigerian shey?

Nope I'm not grin but I'm trying to learn it
Re: IF You Are To Be In The Shoes Of This Passenger What Will You Do? Lolzzzzz by Nobody: 6:27am On Oct 22, 2015
Abeg those Who watched the video should please narrate it to me!!!

I no Fit use my free MTN 10mb Bonus take watch YouTube undecided.
Re: IF You Are To Be In The Shoes Of This Passenger What Will You Do? Lolzzzzz by kenedy175(m): 8:59am On Oct 22, 2015
Hahaha! This really got me. The passenger sha!!!

If I catch myself say I watch any video grin

(1) (Reply)

[PIC] Wizkid Seen Smoking Weed While Music Is Being Made / Picture : Project Fame Winner Jeffrey Akoh Gets New Haircut Hit Or Miss / New Arrivals, 2wheel Electric Scooter Hoverboards For Sale!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.