Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,411 members, 7,815,920 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:01 PM

The Journey Of An Insane Man - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / The Journey Of An Insane Man (599 Views)

Who do you think is insane here?? >>>>> / Collections of Insane funny pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Journey Of An Insane Man by ABOUTERICA(m): 3:49am On Oct 22, 2015
A man gets on a bus and sees a pretty young nun. He sits down next to her, and pleads with her: "You are so
attractive and I must have s*x with you." "No," she replies,
"I'm married to God." She stands up, and gets off at the
next stop. The man is devastated. The bus driver,who
overheard, turns to the man and says: "I can tell you how to get to make love with her!""Yeah?” says the man. "Yeah!" say the bus driver. "She goes to the
cemetery every Tuesday night at
midnight to pray. So all you have to do is dress up in a
robe with a hood, put some of that glowing powder stuff
in your beard, and pop up in the cemetery claiming to be an Angel. "The man promises to give it a Try, and arrives at the cemetery dressed as suggested on the next Tuesday night.
"I am an Angel," he declares to the nun, keeping the hood
low about His face. "God has directed me to make love
with you." The nun agrees without question, but begs him to
restrict himself to anal s*x, as she is desperate not to lose her virginity. The man agrees, and promptly has his wicked
way with her. This was the best s*x he had ever had. After
finishing, he jumps up and throws back his hood
with a flourish. "Ha-ha," he laughed happily. "Surprise
surprise, I am the man from the bus!" "Ha-ha," replied the nun. "Surprise surprise I am the bus driver and I am gay!!"

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

When You Are From The Middle Belt / What Kinda 'otee' Does Dis In Ds Age? (pic) ;D / Joke Joke Joke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.