Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,110 members, 7,845,689 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 10:35 PM

Start A Programming Career With The Help Of Facebook - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Start A Programming Career With The Help Of Facebook (858 Views)

The Sad Truth About Programming Career In Nigeria / Is It Too Late To Start My Programming Career? / How To Choose A Programming Language (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Start A Programming Career With The Help Of Facebook by jo101: 3:51am On Oct 22, 2015
Many people have dreamt of starting a programming career but were not able to because of the expenses and other circumstance that they may have met. Facebook launched a website called Tech/prep which could help you realise your dream of becoming a programmer. You can start by going to the website here techprep.fb.com. On the homepage you can see different videos and stories of people that have achieved their dreams and goals by using this new service. To get started using the service just click on get started at the top bar. On this new page there is an option to pick guardian if you are a parent and need resources to be able to teach or introduce your child to programming. There is also the option of picking "I am learning myself". I am going to start with "I am starting myself". I picked that and i got to a differnt page thats asked for my age. I picked 18-25+ and i was asked for my experience level. I picked expert(hacker for life) and i was asked my interests.

More here: http://www.apeelit.com/posts/355/start-a-programming-career-with-help-of-facebook
Re: Start A Programming Career With The Help Of Facebook by nairalandmaster(f): 3:53am On Oct 22, 2015
nice post

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Own A Webblog Or Website Very Cheap / Naijaviewz.com With Over 30,000 Viewers For Sale / Get A Website As Low As 25k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.