Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,559 members, 7,812,815 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:48 PM

Webmasters Please Help About This Paypal Issue - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Webmasters Please Help About This Paypal Issue (606 Views)

Webmasters Please Review My Website To Know If I'm Good To Apply For Adsense / Come Take This Paypal Account / Webmasters Please Help Me On This Paypal Issue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Webmasters Please Help About This Paypal Issue by pelij18(m): 5:17am On Oct 22, 2015
I just signedup for paypal yesterday in regards to my new venture. And guess what, all is trying to tell me here why i use my other mastercard to make a payment on my website "Invalid".

Why?

And i really need it, more than anything for now.
Re: Webmasters Please Help About This Paypal Issue by Nobody: 9:05am On Oct 22, 2015
Good morning friend

Dude to start with, you can not use the nigerian paypal account to receive payment. You can only use it to spend or make payment with it.

Paypal only gave nigerian paypal that functionality, that is all.

You may decide to look for other alternatives. I am happy with my alternatives.
Re: Webmasters Please Help About This Paypal Issue by Nobody: 10:12am On Oct 22, 2015
ribechi:
Good morning friend

Dude to start with, you can not use the nigerian paypal account to receive payment. You can only use it to spend or make payment with it.

Paypal only gave nigerian paypal that functionality, that is all.

You may decide to look for other alternatives. I am happy with my alternatives.
Wrong.
OP should call 08170255773 to get help.
First you need to sign up as a merchant.
Re: Webmasters Please Help About This Paypal Issue by Nobody: 12:16pm On Oct 22, 2015
What merchant? As a matter of fact in signing up with Paypal, there isnt anything like merchant.

It is either personal or business. OP please read the TOS of Paypal before going ahead to call anyone.

@protegesol.. Explain everything here. Why tell him to call you.
Re: Webmasters Please Help About This Paypal Issue by pelij18(m): 12:23pm On Oct 22, 2015
ribechi:
What merchant? As a matter of fact in signing up with Paypal, there isnt anything like merchant.

It is either personal or business. OP please read the TOS of Paypal before going ahead to call anyone.

@ ribechi @ protegesol - i'm so greatful for your support. But which am i to take now.

Should i port to voguepay?
Re: Webmasters Please Help About This Paypal Issue by Nobody: 12:35pm On Oct 22, 2015
pelij18:
@ ribechi @ protegesol - i'm so greatful for your support. But which am i to take now.

Should i port to voguepay?

Gbam.. That is the one i use. I didnt want to mention it so that it doesnt look as if i was promoting it.

Go ahead with it.
Re: Webmasters Please Help About This Paypal Issue by Nobody: 1:15pm On Oct 22, 2015
ribechi:

I don't have time to explain.
A business account is the same as a merchant account.

Just open it and see if you won't be able to receive payments.

I've done it before and can do it again.

Like I said, I have no time for unprofitable talk.

If you don't know how to do it, then call me.
Re: Webmasters Please Help About This Paypal Issue by Nobody: 1:32pm On Oct 22, 2015
protegesol:

I don't have time to explain.
A business account is the same as a merchant account.

Just open it and see if you won't be able to receive payments.

I've done it before and can do it again.

Like I said, I have no time for unprofitable talk.

If you don't know how to do it, then call me.

Not for a Nigerian PayPal Account.
Re: Webmasters Please Help About This Paypal Issue by whisp3r(m): 8:11am On Oct 23, 2015
pelij18:
I just signedup for paypal yesterday in regards to my new venture. And guess what, all is trying to tell me here why i use my other mastercard to make a payment on my website "Invalid".

Why?

And i really need it, more than anything for now.

Try simple pay their service is awesome plus they do integration for you.

(1) (Reply)

10 Monetization Styles To Apply When Adsense Disapproved Your Application Again. / Please Help! / Responsive Blog With Godaddy Hosting And Adsense Account For SALE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.