Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,637 members, 7,809,392 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:43 AM

Insisting To Live With People You Hate Is A Mental Disease. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Insisting To Live With People You Hate Is A Mental Disease. (867 Views)

Osinbajo Held Meeting With SANs For 5 Hours, Before Insisting On Keeping Magu / Nnamdi Kanu Insisting Nigeria MUST Fall. / Nigerians Must Live With The Consequences Of "CHANGE" - FFK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Insisting To Live With People You Hate Is A Mental Disease. by ArodeTsolaye: 7:00am On Oct 22, 2015
Are Odua-Arewans retar.ded for wanting to stay with Biafrans they dislike?

Please no tribalism.

1 Like

Re: Insisting To Live With People You Hate Is A Mental Disease. by GstringAngela(f): 7:03am On Oct 22, 2015
Chukwu okike abiama scatter the intestine of any Heeebo man that doesnt want to go back to Biafra

All Heeebos are going back to Heeeboland.

Quote me and DIE !!!

3 Likes

Re: Insisting To Live With People You Hate Is A Mental Disease. by Aromas: 7:19am On Oct 22, 2015
Yiboo's the number one complete set of confused people on this planet

1 Like

Re: Insisting To Live With People You Hate Is A Mental Disease. by elderhimself(m): 7:28am On Oct 22, 2015
Are Biafrans Retar.ded for wanting to breakaway from Nigeria that their forefathers fought for
Re: Insisting To Live With People You Hate Is A Mental Disease. by omoelesa(m): 7:56am On Oct 22, 2015
Any yeeboman that resides in SW that still shout biafra, is silly,any yeeboman, that is not prepared to go back to east, as am typing now is has mental disease.

2 Likes

Re: Insisting To Live With People You Hate Is A Mental Disease. by idealsico(m): 8:11am On Oct 22, 2015
I cannot comment on this Yoruba infested tread. Spits on yellowbars from the Southwest.

2 Likes

Re: Insisting To Live With People You Hate Is A Mental Disease. by truefact: 8:21am On Oct 22, 2015
GstringAngela:
Chukwu okike abiama scatter the intestine of any Heeebo man that doesnt want to go back to Biafra

All Heeebos are going back to Heeeboland.

Quote me and DIE !!!
Fetishes yorubas claims all the goodie goodies. Diabolical yorubas claims sophistication and progressive, then

Why do yorubas still want be in the same country with violent-illiterate hausa-fulani?

Why do yorubas still want to be with uncultured igbos?

What is wrong with yorubas?
Or are yorubas simply living on lies?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Insisting To Live With People You Hate Is A Mental Disease. by cocoduck: 8:50am On Oct 22, 2015
All these in a country that calls itself a giANT of Africa. I CHALLENGE YOU ZOO PEOPLE, TO MAKE YOUR ZOO COUNTRY PROGRESS.LET US GIVE YOU 5 YEARS AND LETS SEE WHAT Will be come of you. The latrine Of Africa.

1 Like

Re: Insisting To Live With People You Hate Is A Mental Disease. by ArodeTsolaye: 11:14am On Oct 22, 2015
truefact:

Fetishes yorubas claims all the goodie goodies. Diabolical yorubas claims sophistication and progressive, then

Why do yorubas still want be in the same country with violent-illiterate hausa-fulani?

That is what baffles me the most. They claim Igbo are their problem, yet they are all over the internet claiming to be "Igbo and SS who hates Biafra". Are you sure yorubas are not demented even from birth?

1 Like

Re: Insisting To Live With People You Hate Is A Mental Disease. by laudate: 1:53am On Oct 23, 2015
truefact:

Why do you igbo folks hate the Yoruba so much? Na wah, o! Those of us from other tribes find this e-war rather funny.

Anyway, the question I wanted to ask is why do the Igbo keep attacking and vilifying other non-Igbo ethnic groups over Biafra when they have not taken realistic steps to do the following: undecided

1). Send a formal, well-documented request to the President (and people) of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, asking for a separate country;
2). Raise a motion through the legislature seeking for a peaceful exit from Nigeria;
3). Recall their elected officers in the Senate & House of Reps as well as the President's cabinet, back to Ala'Igbo.
4). File a motion through the law courts all the way to the Supreme Court if their request is not granted, to ask the Supreme court to compel the executive to grant their request for their own republic;
5). Take the case for self-determination to the African Union (AU), United Nations etc;
6). Mobilise support (I did not say use insults, o! ehen) and goodwill from other ethnic groups, as well as international human rights agencies, international NGOs etc, resident in Nigeria for their cause;
7). Explore non-violent documented means of sharing the assets of the federal govt located in Biafra, with the existing Nigerian state by either repatriating all funds within the custody of the SE governors back to the federal treasury, or by offering to pay a full and fair amount to cover the cost of assets and infrastructure owned by the federal govt, in the SE;
cool. The list is long, but let me stop here.

Now when all other non-Igbo groups end up seeing these, then they would know you are serious. Until then, biko stop disturbing us with your noise and shallow hate-speech. angry

(1) (Reply)

Gov. Ibikunle Amosun, The People Are Not Smiling (1) / With Sylva We’ve Lost Bayelsa — Timi Frank, Apc’s Deputy Scribe / New Baba Go Slow Pic Presentation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.