Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,534 members, 7,843,654 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 09:20 AM

. - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / . (32828 Views)

Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Is Talking Nonsense - Edwin Clark / Buhari's Mid- Term Score Card By Ross Alabo-george / Enough Of This Biafran Nonsense!!! By Alabo Abiye Akkio-abbey (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by pazienza(m): 1:11pm On Oct 24, 2015
These people ancestors had made worst accusations against Ndiigbo, that were all found to be false and unfounded, yet we forgave them, even when they at no point in history admitted their false accusations against us and asked for forgiveness.

We forgave them even when they remain unrepentant and show no remorse for their numerous sins against us.

And this might have been our undoing.

4 Likes

Re: . by ezeagu(m): 1:13pm On Oct 24, 2015

1 Like

Re: . by laudate: 1:15pm On Oct 24, 2015
lygn19:

u guys are the ones doing those ones with them,
we igbos have been far too peaceful since the end of the civil war that some people are beginning to take us for granted, a tribe like idoma or nupe or igala cant talk when northerners are talking even if they like let them call thereself middle belt or Northcentral or anything, we igbos at d nearest confrontation with our host which we try our best to avoid we pack our bags and run back to the east, but look at the fulanis they dictate to there host how they want things to be, if problem starts they would fight u squarely, if things gets out of hand they order for more backup from there brothers in the far away north, u would see fulanis fighting to there last blood over a state or land thats not theres look at plateau what happened there some days ago, over the years there has been various cases of fulani attacks on locals but everybody shuts up but if its igbos yorubas would become warriors from cowards over night, all these noise these minorities are making would there cups would full soon, if they attack we igbos we wont run again we would go and bring backup and teach them a lesson, highest thing Nigeria would do is declare a state of emergency or arrest fighters from both sides this rubbish is becoming too much, some southsouth people organised a protest the stup1d ppl said it was igbos and where threatening brim stone, when the names of the people came out they were still southsouth people they still insist they are igbos, very soon una cup go full.

How dare you say that "a tribe like idoma or nupe or igala cant talk when northerners are talking even if they like let them call thereself middle belt or Northcentral or anything," Are you for real?? shocked shocked

Have you ever attended meetings where far northerners are talking, and the Igala & Idoma were unable to talk? sad

What do you think led to the agitation of the Middle Belt Movement?? Why do folks like you keep recycling thrash!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by laudate: 1:20pm On Oct 24, 2015
naijaking1:
Another totally unsubstantiated fabrication, this time aimed at miseducating youths who were not born at that time. Don't worry, the oil will soon become useless, and you'll go pan-handling in Enugu or Onitsha as usual, time will tell.

Why am I not surprised?? Because this atrocity was committed against a non-Igbo, you now call it an 'unsubstantiated fabrication.' If it was an Igbo man that said he suffered this kind of inhuman act, you would start wailing, shouting and waving it as proof! God dey!!! shocked

4 Likes

Re: . by laudate: 1:22pm On Oct 24, 2015
simplycarro:

You should thank your chi that Nigeria was governed during the war by Gowon, a Christian who had an Igbo girfriend that he eventually married, otherwise you will not have been born.

His Igbo girlfriend was Edith Ike-Okongwu, later known as Edith Ike-Mark Odu. She came from Ndikelionwu in Anambra State. May her soul rest in peace. And no, he did NOT marry her. She however had a son for himundecided

3 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 1:23pm On Oct 24, 2015
simplycarro:
You should thank your chi that Nigeria was governed during the war by Gowon, a Christian who had an Igbo girfriend that he eventually married, otherwise you will not have been born.

You had better begun preparing your household for your eventual annexation by your slave masters in the forthcoming OduaArewanistan republic.

For the sake of your miserable life I'd advise you get enrolled into an Islamic school so that you can master Quranic verses asap. Also, remember to learn Hausa and Fulani languages.

Don't say you were not warned!

In the meantime, see your life:

1. Sadraokosun
2. simplycaro
3. Mulattoclaro
4. spanishkid
5. thiagoneves.

How come you alone is operating 5 monikers at a time and many a time they are the only ones liking your silly comments on NL?

Are you well at all?

2 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 1:33pm On Oct 24, 2015
Average Edo man says he hates an igbo man, but because the igbos in the southsouth has oil they changed the hate and started saying all the igbos from the southsouth originated from Edo and are not igbos, so if mistaken Aba had been carved into Rivers state these same thieves would say Aba people originated from Edo.
Let me tell u Niger delta country agitators and ur followers one of the main reasons y Biafra failed was because it had other minorities in it, thats how Niger delta would also fail because it also has igbo minorities in it too, the igbo minorities have been telling u guys the realities on ground and u people would be saying they are southeast people hiding under the umbrella of ss.
People like us dont waste our time arguing Biafra or a Niger delta with anybody, this country will never break so u guys are free to dream all u like.

3 Likes

Re: . by laudate: 1:37pm On Oct 24, 2015
ikechu1278:

What I find disgusting is when people distorting history thinking no one knows who they talking about.

Chief (Dr.) Nabo Graham-Douglas actually wrote a book in regards to Biafra war and about ojukwu titled Ojukwu Rebellion and the World view. And despite not agreeing with Ojukwu decision, no where in his entire book did he actually mention wtf this man just said especially the plans to execute him. In fact, according to the author, Douglas didn't know about the succession yet ironically, Douglas himself wrote detail account of what transpired at the time of the succession. Sadly, Douglas book is not given a preview on Google books so I couldn't directly quote him, I can only highlight from authors who quoted him. Attached below

Maybe the author of this article, chief whatever, can explain to us how he knew Douglas had no information in regards to succession but yet Douglas himself gave detailed account of wtf transpired at that time in his own book. In addition, how he knew the plans to execute douglas yet douglas himself wasn't aware of it hence doesn't mention it in his own book. Like the f2k?

Secondly who the heck is Col ojeh of Degema? First time I've heard the name and I've read many books about Biafra. I even googled the guy and I still couldn't find it. While I'm at it, I thought the author claims to be from River state so how come he is not aware that Degema itself is a River state territory and the tribe of Degema aren't Igbo but ijaw. How the heck is he not aware of this but he's from River state?

The part of the article that even showed me this is going to be contorted story without facts was the bold. After the bold, I automatically knew all the rest will be story abdvthe author did not fail my assumptions at all.

Have you read Chief Nabo Graham-Douglas's book from cover to cover? shocked Or have you seen any extensive review of the book online? Kindly post the URL here. It is possible that Graham-Douglas did not want to talk about the burning of his office and law library, because the memories were too painful for him to recite, or to dwell upon. This does not negate the fact that it happened!

If someone quoted just an excerpt from a page in that book, does it mean that the rest of the pages in that book do not contain anything pertaining to what Alabo Abiye wrote about??

Alabo Abiye did not claim that Col Ojeh of Degema was Igbo. There is nowhere in his write up where he classifies the man as an indigene of that tribe. Rather he notes that the man hailed from Degema, and he was a Biafran soldier! He was reported to have committed those atrocities as a Biafran soldier, not that he was an Igbo.

Why do folks like you keep trivialising the pain of non-Igbo minorities?? Atrocities were committed by soldiers on both sides (i.e. both the federal soldiers and the Biafran soldiers). War is evil and it breeds casualties. Deal with it! shocked

5 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 1:37pm On Oct 24, 2015
laudate:

Why am I not surprised?? Because this atrocity was committed against a non-Igbo, you now call it an 'unsubstantiated fabrication.' If it was an Igbo man that said he suffered this kind of inhuman act, you would start wailing, shouting and waving it as proof! God dey!!! shocked

xtrorse:

What correlation has that got to do with a people seeking self-determination?

Did you bother to ask who killed Isaac Adaka Boro and Ken Saro-wiwa?

Did you care to ask who almost wiped out the inhabitants of Odi destroying their land with bombardment?

Did you care to state that you and your elites have been plundering their land for decades and looting the commonwealth to better your regions and religion leaving the oil producing areas polluted and their primary means of livelihoods destroyed?

1 Like

Re: . by spanishkid(m): 1:39pm On Oct 24, 2015
xtrorse:

You had better begun preparing your household for your eventual annexation by your slave masters in the forthcoming OduaArewanistan republic.

For the sake of your miserable life I'd advise you get enrolled into an Islamic school so that you can master Quranic verses asap. Also, remember to learn Hausa and Fulani languages.

Don't say you were not warned!

In the meantime, see your life:

1. Sadraokosun
2. simplycaro
3. Mulattoclaro
4. spanishkid
5. thiagoneves.

How come you alone is operating 5 monikers at a time and many a time they are the only ones liking your silly comments on NL?

Are you well at all?
are you mad? Why are you mentioning me in your silly writeups? Who told you I operate 5 monikers? You must be a fool.

3 Likes

Re: . by simplycarro: 1:39pm On Oct 24, 2015
laudate:

His Igbo girlfriend was Edith Ike-Okongwu, later known as Edith Ike-Mark Odu. May her soul rest in peace. And no, he did NOT marry her. She however had a son for himundecided
Thanks for the clarification.
The point is that another man at the helms would have treated the war far more brutal than a Gowon who felt he was dealing with fellow Christians and who has a lady that sleeps on his bed from the same tribe he was in conflict with.

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 1:40pm On Oct 24, 2015
laudate:

How dare you say that "a tribe like idoma or nupe or igala cant talk when northerners are talking even if they like let them call thereself middle belt or Northcentral or anything," Are you for real?? shocked shocked

Have you ever attended meetings where far northerners are talking, and the Igala & Idoma were unable to talk? sad

What do you think led to the agitation of the Middle Belt Movement?? Why do folks like you keep recycling thrash!!
see dz mumu Edo thief that the only reason why they are agitating for Nigerias break up is because they want to steal Niger delta oil, u hate the inland igbos but mysteriously love the southsouth igbos and u want them to beleive that its because they migrated from Edo and nothing more, they migrated from Edo yet u people didn't find it hard to point them out to be killed by federal troops during the war.
Greedy people I pity the southsouth people falling for ur traps, an Edo man is like a green snake in a green grass, he would welcome u to an open field only to attack u when he can.

3 Likes

Re: . by simplycarro: 1:41pm On Oct 24, 2015
spanishkid:
are you mad? Why are you mentioning me in your silly writeups? Who told you I operate 5 monikers? You must be a fool.
I've ignore the foolish guy rants for a reason. Once some monikers are giving them headache, they assumed foolishly that same person is behind those monikers
We just dey laugh at their foolishness from here.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Nobody: 1:42pm On Oct 24, 2015
spanishkid:

I know you've got fetish imagination and that will be your undoing.

Fetish inbred slave and rapscallion!

2 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 1:47pm On Oct 24, 2015
I would open s thread for the southsouth igbos sooner or later and I would show u dz pretense love Edo people all of a sudden want to mk u believe they have for u, I don't know anything about d Midwest but I have enough information about Nigeria to let most of u know about the lieing and deceitful tongues of most of these people u people call brothers, igbos are not saints but if most lf these liars had the chance they would have done far worse.

1 Like

Re: . by laudate: 1:50pm On Oct 24, 2015
ekenedegreat:
Thank you bro for telling that deranged yourobber pig the bitter truth. I keep telling them that, ranting on NL can never stop what is to come.

Which bro, are you talking about?? This guy registered on the 22nd of October just to make this single post, and has not shown his cowardly deceitful face again, since then. And you are calling him bros, without checking if he is actually telling the truth, or if he is lying. Or are you part of his Umu nna? shocked

3 Likes

Re: . by laudate: 1:59pm On Oct 24, 2015
lygn19:

see dz mumu Edo thief that the only reason why they are agitating for Nigerias break up is because they want to steal Niger delta oil, u hate the inland igbos but mysteriously love the southsouth igbos and u want them to beleive that its because they migrated from Edo and nothing more, they migrated from Edo yet u people didn't find it hard to point them out to be killed by federal troops during the war.
Greedy people I pity the southsouth people falling for ur traps, an Edo man is like a green snake in a green grass, he would welcome u to an open field only to attack u when he can.

Last time, your brothers called me Yoruba, for disagreeing with them. In their stupidity, they failed to realise there are 150 other ethnic groups in Nigeria. shocked

Today, you are calling me an edo thief. I mèlù ̣ya n’efù. Simply because I commented on a few threads pertaining to Edo people, and since then your shallow brain has jumped to the false conclusion that Laudate is Edo. May Chukwu Okike twist your mouth, and strike you with an incurable sickness, if you do not provide documentary verifiable evidence to show that Laudate is Edo. Anuofia! Onye efulefu like you! angry

And you went further to write an epistle about what Edo people were said to have done, or did not do, after jumping to a false stupid conclusion about where Laudate comes from. Where did I ever write about a break up or say it ..."is because they want to steal Niger delta oil??" to use your own misguided words? Must you tell such bare-faced lies?? O ̣bù ̣ala? In the past I would even have tried to be rational by offering an explanation. But today, I cannot be bothered.

May God punish you without ceasing, you idiiot! angry shocked angry

2 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 2:02pm On Oct 24, 2015
laudate:

Last time, your brothers called me Yoruba, for disagreeing with them. In their stupidity, they failed to realise there are 150 other ethnic groups in Nigeria. shocked

Today, you are calling me an edo thief. I mèlù ̣ya n’efù. Simply because I commented on a few threads pertaining to Edo people, and since then your shallow brain has jumped to the false conclusion that Laudate is Edo. May Chukwu Okike twist your mouth, and strike you with an incurable sickness, if you do not provide documentary verifiable evidence to show that Laudate is Edo. Anuofia! Onye efulefu like you! angry

And you went further to write an epistle about what Edo people were said to have done, or did not do, after jumping to a false stupid conclusion about where Laudate comes from. O ̣bù ̣ala? In the past I would even have tried to be rational by offering an explanation. But today, I cannot be bothered.

lol... Edo or not u and ur kinsmen I ve watched u people make noise all over Nairaland even atbu1983 kept posting anti igbo stuffs on almost all threads on Nairaland I kept quiet because it didnt concern me because I didnt want anything to do with Biafra but f00ls like u kept Dragging we well meaning igbos into it, let me teach u guys how to ferment trouble.

1 Like

Re: . by laudate: 2:07pm On Oct 24, 2015
lygn19:

lol... Edo or not u and ur kinsmen I ve watched u people make noise all over Nairaland even atbu1983 kept posting anti igbo stuffs on almost all threads on Nairaland I kept quiet because it didnt concern me because I didnt want anything to do with Biafra but f00ls like u kept Dragging we well meaning igbos into it, let me teach u guys how to ferment trouble.

And I will repeat it again, may Chukwu Okike deal with you severely and make your life hell, if you continue to spew out such stupid lies about me! Idiiot! angry I make comments on issues that I have information about, either becuase I want to set the record straight or I just want to make my views known. Since when has that become a crime on NL?? shocked

If you do not want non-Igbos to pass comments about your affairs, then post your comments on a Biafra-related website.

If you have a problem with atbu1983, why not face him directly? shocked Lousy, misguided fool like you! Your stupidity quotient continues to rise by the day! Who are my kinsmen?? If you do not provide proof here, may it never be well with you!

2 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 2:09pm On Oct 24, 2015
Truckpusher:
Where,when and how was this agreement reached? just a figment of your imagination even as your kin and kith keep yelling and calling them Igbos, rewriting their histories and abusing the living daylight out of anyone of them who dare to question the rational behind such careless and callous statements over a people and showing this enormous anger and disdain for a people they called their own while calling them traitors too? .....And you think these people haven't read the handwriting on the wall as to what awaits them if they should under any circumstances walk into such trap?

Every man to his own tent.
Insecurity is when someone asked a question, rightly gave an answer but goes around to disprove it. Just all by himself. From your previous post you said there were no Igbo groups in Rivers that we (Igbos from the SE) are hell bent on imposing an Igbo identity on the minorities. I see mischief in your view. You later agreed that every group should decide what course it wants for itself - its ethnic status and independent ideology. But from the look of things, its obvious you want it on an existing protocol and not from a neutral perspective. Now hear this: You cannot subjugate people into accepting an identity that is filled with deceit, lies and propaganda all for political crumbs.
1)The ethnic make up of Nigeria is far older than Nigeria itself. The Portuguese first us gave a little glimpse of the area we now refer to as Nigeria. The British who colonize us for a century empirically studied the tribal make up of the country. From the exploration of Mongo Park to the last days of the colonial government unbiased literatures exist of the Igbo ethnical conflagration. The heartland Igbo, the cross river Igbo, the western Igbo, the Benin colonized Igbo and Igala Igbo. The locals collaborated this same story even in the early days of Igbo march to ethnichood.
2) Why didn't the so called Igboid minorities object being labelled Igbo by the British? Why didn't they exact their identity when smaller groups like the Ogoni, the Annangs, Ejaghams and Eleme etc were exercising theirs? When the British introduced the warrant chief in the east, why didn't these so-called Igboid minorities again call their Kings by their so-called tribal names like Obong, Amayanabo etc why did the dafts join the hinterland Igbo in calling them Eze? When the British created Port Harcourt and included it in Owerri province why didn't the Ikwerres, Ogba and others protested against that decision? They should have written petitions to the British asking to be placed with other minorities in Degema, Yenegoa, Ogoja and Calabar provinces. Why didn't them protest against the Igbo names given to the towns and streets in Port Harcourt by the British?
The reason is simple, the ancestors knew they were not minorities but Igbo. Even the British who first documented their history had to look for a learned Igbo interpreter to record what they were saying to English.
3) The fraudulent Nigerian post civil war military constitution that bequeathed ethnic status on these Igbo subgroups is criminal, illegal and subjugating. The ethnic balkanization was carried out in the conquered Igboland, why other majority groups were left intact? The divide and rule tactics was a major ploy used by the victorious federal side to keep the Igbo nation in subjugation and dissenting voices. Thus we do not recognize any of these so-called new Igboid minorities. The conditions of the civil war and the survival tactics employed by the Igbo groups in an Ijaw mandate Rivers would have no doubt made any group disassociate itself from the larger Igbos lumped into an East Central state and made to pay dearly for their war mistakes.
4) Any Igbo subgroup with an intention to claim ethnic status and end cultural relationship with the Igbo should do it together as an internal affair and not to the whims and caprices of external forces. Let there be a referendum on it and the majority have their say. Rather than a political ethnic status that came about with the connivance of few men.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Nobody: 2:21pm On Oct 24, 2015
laudate:

And you went further to write an epistle about what Edo people were said to have done, or did not do, after jumping to a false stupid conclusion about where Laudate comes from. Where did I ever write about a break up or say it ..."is because they want to steal Niger delta oil??" to use your own misguided words? Must you tell such bare-faced lies?? O ̣bù ̣ala? In the past I would even have tried to be rational by offering an explanation. But today, I cannot be bothered.

Stop using google translator, it turns you to a clown.

2 Likes

Re: . by laudate: 2:25pm On Oct 24, 2015
adeitoro:
Stop using google translator, it turns you to a clown.
Efulefu, when and where did I use Google translator?? If you speak Igbo properly, you would understand exactly what I wrote here. For you to have mentioned Google translator, it shows you are grossly deficient in the language and you need the application to decode what has been written here.

You are a typical ekwensu. Oya, go back to google translator to check the meaning of that word! angry

2 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 3:06pm On Oct 24, 2015
laudate:

And I will repeat it again, may Chukwu Okike deal with you severely and make your life hell, if you continue to spew out such stupid lies about me! Idiiot! angry I make comments on issues that I have information about, either becuase I want to set the record straight or I just want to make my views known. Since when has that become a crime on NL?? shocked

If you do not want non-Igbos to pass comments about your affairs, then post your comments on a Biafra-related website.

If you have a problem with atbu1983, why not face him directly? shocked Lousy, misguided fool like you! Your stupidity quotient continues to rise by the day! Who are my kinsmen?? If you do not provide proof here, may it never be well with you!
lol edo man... here is my reply for u, if u are from edo or u are in anyway related to Edo d moment u read dz u, and ur generation shall be cursed.

1 Like

Re: . by laudate: 3:11pm On Oct 24, 2015
lygn19:

lol edo man... here is my reply for u, if u are from edo or u are in anyway related to Edo d moment u read dz u, and ur generation shall be cursed.

Am NOT from Edo, but I have relatives married to Edo people. So all your own curses are upon your head and will never leave you! sad You are so cursed, that anything you lay hands on will turn into a problem for you.

And those curses will not only continue to land on your head ten million times over, but it will make its way down into your generation, descendants and lineage, from the minute you read this post! Anuofia. undecided

May you never do well in this lifetime and the next. You will forever be miserable with the hate and lies you keep recycling here, if you do not provide proof to show Laudate is from Edo. You lousy ajō ̣mmadù .

2 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 3:17pm On Oct 24, 2015
Leekwanu ifeanyi
I wu noo asu awuru.
Kowa ihe m dere if you actually know what I wrote.
Google translate won't save your sorry ass this time.

laudate:
Efulefu, when and where did I use Google translator?? If you speak Igbo properly, you would understand exactly what I wrote here. For you to have mentioned Google translator, it shows you are grossly deficient in the language and you need the application to decode what has been written here.

You are a typical ekwensu. Oya, go back to google translator to check the meaning of that word! angry

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 3:31pm On Oct 24, 2015
laudate:

Am NOT from Edo, but I have relatives married to Edo people. So all your own curses are upon your head and will never leave you! sad You are so cursed, that anything you lay hands on will turn into a problem for you.

And those curses will not only continue to land on your head ten million times over, but it will make its way down into your generation, descendants and lineage, from the minute you read this post! Anuofia. undecided

May you never do well in this lifetime and the next. You will forever be miserable with the hate and lies you keep recycling here, if you do not provide proof to show Laudate is from Edo. You lousy ajō ̣mmadù .
d curse has started manifesting.

1 Like

Re: . by laudate: 3:34pm On Oct 24, 2015
lygn19:
d curse has started manifesting.

Hmmn, the curse has started manifesting on you!! shocked Eziokwu!
Re: . by Nobody: 3:38pm On Oct 24, 2015
laudate:

Hmmn, the curse has started manifesting on you!! shocked Eziokwu!
eberibe wu oria grin.
Re: . by laudate: 4:00pm On Oct 24, 2015
lygn19:

eberibe wu oria grin.

Onye àbànì ḍì ẹgwù! Onye nzuzu! Jèe zùlụ ikē! The disease worrying you is a spiritual one. Go for deliverance.
Re: . by Nobody: 4:09pm On Oct 24, 2015
laudate:
Why do folks like you keep trivialising the pain of non-Igbo minorities?? Atrocities were committed by soldiers on both sides (i.e. both the federal soldiers and the Biafran soldiers). War is evil and it breeds casualties. Deal with it! shocked

laudate, it's time you stopped being unnecessarily bitter about Igbo affairs especially when you hear Biaf... Save your energy for your people's emancipation. Cease displaying your double-faced mien and unsuccessfully defending the atrocious acts of your forebears against the Igbo Nation...

2 Likes

Re: . by laudate: 4:28pm On Oct 24, 2015
adeitoro:
Leekwanu ifeanyi
I wu noo asu awuru.
Kowa ihe m dere if you actually know what I wrote.
Google translate won't save your sorry ass this time.

Who is Ifeanyi? What are you calling him to come and see? Your spelling of words in Igbo is atrocious, so you had better go and learn how to write properly, before asking people to tell you the meaning of what you have written. Kà ọ dịzịa nọòf̣ụ.

Oya, mèe yā ǹnwọò run back to Google translate with your sorry ass in order to decode what I have just put down here.
Re: . by Nobody: 4:34pm On Oct 24, 2015
laudate:

Onye àbànì ḍì ẹgwù! Onye nzuzu! Jèe zùlụ ikē! The disease worrying you is a spiritual one. Go for deliverance.
lol... guy I cant understand what u are saying o.
it sounds like anambra. but I don't get it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Diezani Vindicated As Kachikwu Upholds Her Policies – Clem Aguiyi / Fayemi Picks Adebisi Adegboyega Egbeyemi As Running Mate / PDP Convention: Lawmakers Back Saraki As Presidential Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.