Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,706 members, 7,837,583 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 07:38 AM

Yoruba, Their Hausa Masters And The Wannabe SS Stop Speaking For Asaba - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba, Their Hausa Masters And The Wannabe SS Stop Speaking For Asaba (657 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Speaking For Ndigbo Says Nwodo, President Ohaneze Ndigbo / Map Of Native Courts Of 1903 Showing Boundary Of Igbo Speaking People / Just Busted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Imo Indigene Wannabe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yoruba, Their Hausa Masters And The Wannabe SS Stop Speaking For Asaba by ikechu1278: 7:50am On Oct 22, 2015
I noticed a great deal of these fools have decided to become the mouth piece of Asaba ever since the protest happened.

You nigg@s can keep lying to yourself and deluding yourselves, una are entitled to your delusions. You can call SE, Anambra, who ever else una like as the protesters..e no concern us cause it would not change the real reality.

What I am going to say though is I don't recall any one, not one single person making you losers the voice of our people..I don't recall asagba appointing una our spokesperson therefore that una desperation to forcefully speak for Asaba ends now.

Our stanch on the matter stays. Our people protest stays. If una no like am, na una sabi

7 Likes

Re: Yoruba, Their Hausa Masters And The Wannabe SS Stop Speaking For Asaba by athaboi(f): 8:17am On Oct 22, 2015
Yoruba pple hv always been knwn as cowards.. I wonder wat their fears is this time, why are they so afraid of igbos exit. Probably they cant face their masters alone, hhhahahaha. I advice. Them to calm down and strategise

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba, Their Hausa Masters And The Wannabe SS Stop Speaking For Asaba by truefact: 8:44am On Oct 22, 2015
Fetishes yorubas claims all the goodie goodies. Diabolical yorubas claims sophistication and progressive, then

Why do yorubas still want be in the same country with violent-illiterate hausa-fulani?

Why do yorubas still want to be with uncultured igbos?

What is wrong with yorubas?
Or are yorubas simply living on lies?

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba, Their Hausa Masters And The Wannabe SS Stop Speaking For Asaba by Nobody: 8:54am On Oct 22, 2015
Yorubbers don't contribute anything to Nigeria. Always depending on others to feed themselves. Ask omoniles , agberos, lasma how far.

(1) (Reply)

[pls Read] Concerning MASSOB,IPOB And Other OBs - Surplus90 / Okorocha Puts Imo In Chains- Shaka Momodu.thisday Newspaper / Ebute Metta Settlement On 3rd Mainland Bridge Gutted By Fire(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.