Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,620 members, 7,823,712 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:45 PM

Spiritual Digest For The Day 22nd Of October 2015 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Spiritual Digest For The Day 22nd Of October 2015 (319 Views)

Spiritual Digest For The Day 19th Of October 2015 / Spiritual Digest For The Day 18th Of October 2015 / Seed Of Destiny Daily Devotional By Pastor Paul Eneche 17 October 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Spiritual Digest For The Day 22nd Of October 2015 by jonatoye(m): 8:25am On Oct 22, 2015
Good Morning! How was your Night?

QUOTE FOR THE DAY
It is absolutely wrong for a man to use his own personal experience at certain point in time to Judge the existence of God. No matter what you feel; God is real!!!
BIBLE VERSE FOR THE DAY
"Remember the former things of old, For I am God, and there is no other; I am God, and there is none like Me, Declaring the end from the beginning, And from ancient times things that are not yet done, Saying, "My counsel shall stand, And I will do all My pleasure,"" (Isaiah 46:9-10 NKJV).
In life we cannot but find ourselves in situation which can be so terrible to the point of making us to doubt the existence of God. Whatever the case maybe with you; always remember what the Lord has done in the past. Have a reflection of His mighty acts in your life.
Your life does not depend on what it is at present. In days to come your present life will become an exclusive path of a history. Irrespective of your situation today; faith says there is a better tomorrow for you.
The ultimate victory the devil is expecting over your life through all your experiences is for you to disbelieve the existence of God and His promises over your life.
In all challenges of life always remind yourself of the fact that; you are just one among the billions of souls in the world whose life must follow a divine script written by God. Therefore, your primary assignment is to live to worship the Eternal God who will always do His good pleasure and whose counsel over the affairs of life can never be altered.
The Lord will fulfill His purpose concerning you and prove His existence over every situation of your life in Jesus name. Amen!!!
Have a Magnificent Thursday!!!
Re: Spiritual Digest For The Day 22nd Of October 2015 by INJESUSITRUST: 10:31am On Oct 22, 2015
yes our GOD in JESUS CHRIST & in union with the HOLY SPIRIT is thesame yesterday? today & tomorrow,
our Lord Jesus wbo is, who was & who is to come is all powerful and all respect him.

(1) (Reply)

Tell Someone The Secret / To All Seventh-day Adventist Members / Card Will Usually Save Over $100

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.