Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,603 members, 7,816,500 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:04 PM

Oby Ezekwesili And Bukola Saraki Gets Into War Of Words - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oby Ezekwesili And Bukola Saraki Gets Into War Of Words (1521 Views)

Oby Ezekwesili And Kwankwaso Celebrate USA Independence In Abuja / Oby Ezekwesili And Toni Payne Fight Dirty On Twitter... Read Why / Oby Ezekwesili And Husband At Rccg's Bible College Graduation (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oby Ezekwesili And Bukola Saraki Gets Into War Of Words by nairalandfreak(m): 8:47am On Oct 22, 2015

Former Education Minister, Oby Ezekwesili this afternoon tweeted at Bukola Saraki, asking him not to 'privatize' the National Assembly. Ezekwesili was reacting to the closure of the National Assembly this morning that allowed many senators accompany Saraki to the the Code of Conduct tribunal where he is standing trial for alleged false asset declaration. Saraki responded to Ezekwesili. See the tweets after the cut...

SOURCE: http://www.thenews.ng/2015/10/22/oby-ezekwesili-and-bukola-saraki-gets-into-war-of-words/

SOURCE: http://www.thenews.ng/2015/10/22/oby-ezekwesili-and-bukola-saraki-gets-into-war-of-words/

.cc: lalasticlala ishilove
Re: Oby Ezekwesili And Bukola Saraki Gets Into War Of Words by INTROVERT(f): 8:47am On Oct 22, 2015
I don't see the war... oby is just talking.

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili And Bukola Saraki Gets Into War Of Words by PassingShot(m): 8:48am On Oct 22, 2015
Where is the "war of words"?

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili And Bukola Saraki Gets Into War Of Words by SosaMontana(m): 8:49am On Oct 22, 2015
OP no war of words right there

I only on female ediot trying to get attention

She don dey put mouth 4 cases that doesn't concern
Her

2 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili And Bukola Saraki Gets Into War Of Words by Baroque(f): 8:49am On Oct 22, 2015
k
Re: Oby Ezekwesili And Bukola Saraki Gets Into War Of Words by Zellie: 8:50am On Oct 22, 2015
More like civil exchange of words

This woman and her attention seeking tactics sha sad

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili And Bukola Saraki Gets Into War Of Words by benedictnsi(m): 8:51am On Oct 22, 2015
There is no war of words here

When excess money is sharking you up...... You can even talk like a kid..... These guys are stylishly warming up to Loot more public funds

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili And Bukola Saraki Gets Into War Of Words by athaboi(f): 8:59am On Oct 22, 2015
That ugly bitch still dey around, thought she has gone to meet with the chibok girls @ sambisa. Ugly mofo

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili And Bukola Saraki Gets Into War Of Words by Dannyset(m): 9:00am On Oct 22, 2015
After all the twitter stunt, Saraki called Mama and said, "what is for lunch" and Mama be like "na ogbono soup and semo oo". These people are padi padi. You drink panadol for their headache, na OYO oo!.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili And Bukola Saraki Gets Into War Of Words by isblog(m): 9:21am On Oct 22, 2015
I call this political gist.... Dem know where dem dey meet..
Re: Oby Ezekwesili And Bukola Saraki Gets Into War Of Words by Day169: 9:28am On Oct 22, 2015
I've connected the dots. ... and found that she was simply telling the truth.

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili And Bukola Saraki Gets Into War Of Words by gsalvatore: 10:29am On Oct 22, 2015
OBY should go and rest...Hypocrite.

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili And Bukola Saraki Gets Into War Of Words by McBrooklyn(m): 10:36am On Oct 22, 2015
World War III angry
Re: Oby Ezekwesili And Bukola Saraki Gets Into War Of Words by WHOcarex: 10:39am On Oct 22, 2015
undecided

Re: Oby Ezekwesili And Bukola Saraki Gets Into War Of Words by Chibaba247(m): 10:44am On Oct 22, 2015
Oby is just ugly....and speak ugly too
Re: Oby Ezekwesili And Bukola Saraki Gets Into War Of Words by CallPolice: 10:52am On Oct 22, 2015
In a civilized world. What Oby is saying is true. Wonder the youth Nigeria breed this days. Smh.

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili And Bukola Saraki Gets Into War Of Words by dustydee: 10:59am On Oct 22, 2015
Re: Oby Ezekwesili And Bukola Saraki Gets Into War Of Words by free2ryhme: 11:10am On Oct 22, 2015
ok
Re: Oby Ezekwesili And Bukola Saraki Gets Into War Of Words by Dongreat(m): 12:19pm On Oct 22, 2015
Same thing I always say. God bless this woman. Truth is hard to swallow in Nigeria cos corruption is now a compulsory tradition. This ppl see Nigeria n her citizens as nothing. Keep on being a fanatic for this ppl, they have budget Nigerian posterity n I can tell u it's another century of sufferings for our unborn. PDP, APC are all useless. We youths should learn to see that. My two cent opinion

(1) (Reply)

Pro-biafra Protest Ground Aba - The Nation / Opinion: 15 Reasons Why I Am Convinced Buhari Collected $300,000 From Dasuki / Zero Based Budgeting Was Not Responsible For 2016 Budget Shame.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.