Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,124 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:31 AM

Osinbajo And El-Rufai Jet Out To London For A Meeting - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo And El-Rufai Jet Out To London For A Meeting (36238 Views)

Amaechi And El-rufai Commission Kaduna Inland Dry Port(photos) / Tinubu: "Saraki And El-Rufai Instigated Buhari Not To Pick Me As VP" / Dambazau, Arase And El-rufai Visit Sheikh El-zakzaky (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo And El-Rufai Jet Out To London For A Meeting by Bobbystanley(m): 9:51am On Oct 22, 2015
K
Re: Osinbajo And El-Rufai Jet Out To London For A Meeting by RichDad1(m): 9:51am On Oct 22, 2015
Wailers won't like this

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo And El-Rufai Jet Out To London For A Meeting by loomer: 9:51am On Oct 22, 2015
Na only for niaja nai governor no dey stay him state o
Re: Osinbajo And El-Rufai Jet Out To London For A Meeting by HirstMOG(m): 9:51am On Oct 22, 2015
How does that increase my salary
Re: Osinbajo And El-Rufai Jet Out To London For A Meeting by dearestaramide: 9:53am On Oct 22, 2015
Ciscogod:
Thr truth must be told.

El rufai is stronger than the VP in this regime.

I think the vice or deputy stuff is over rated.

Just as we have ekweremandu in the senate.

He cant even preside when saraki is not around facing CCT trial.

agreed.you must though give it osinbanjo, he is well educated and intelligent,matured and diplomatic.

el rufai talks too much though he puts his dollarswhere his mouth is as he is a performer and well trusted by buhari.If buhari had hisway, elrufai will be his vp

3 Likes

Re: Osinbajo And El-Rufai Jet Out To London For A Meeting by actoor(m): 9:53am On Oct 22, 2015
My POEM

There were Two short Men
Travel in the air
One named Osibanjo
One named Hell-Rufai cheesy

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo And El-Rufai Jet Out To London For A Meeting by sweetgala(m): 9:53am On Oct 22, 2015
Ciscogod:
Thr truth must be told.

I think I read the idiot followed Saraki to CCT trial
Re: Osinbajo And El-Rufai Jet Out To London For A Meeting by Rilwayne001: 9:53am On Oct 22, 2015
Keneking:
Great...future President and Vice President grin

I can only see Osinbajo as the future President. I can neither see Hell rufai as a future President nor as the VP. undecided
Re: Osinbajo And El-Rufai Jet Out To London For A Meeting by PassingShot(m): 9:54am On Oct 22, 2015
MizMyColi:
The more these folks do all they can to trick us into believing that all is well, the more they expose their folly.
They should rest it already.

As clearly seen in their body language, Osinbajo himself has made peace with the fact that Mallam Nasir El-Rufai is Nigeria's New Prime Minister (by proxy).
Sai Chanji!cheesy
cheesy
Re: Osinbajo And El-Rufai Jet Out To London For A Meeting by dearestaramide: 9:55am On Oct 22, 2015
loomer:

Cabinet yet to be formed.Buhari doesnt even trust some of his appointees ,he need capable and trusted hands to assist him and has no choice but to pick El rufai whom is his ally.

I really need to study Buhari and see how his mind works
Re: Osinbajo And El-Rufai Jet Out To London For A Meeting by PassingShot(m): 9:55am On Oct 22, 2015
MizMyColi:
The more these folks do all they can to trick us into believing that all is well, the more they expose their folly.

As clearly seen in their body language, Osinbajo himself has made peace with the fact that Mallam Nasir El-Rufai is Nigeria's New Prime Minister (by proxy).
Sai Chanji!cheesy
Hmmmmm!

Funny you.
Re: Osinbajo And El-Rufai Jet Out To London For A Meeting by demarc001: 9:55am On Oct 22, 2015
Apc change indeed
Re: Osinbajo And El-Rufai Jet Out To London For A Meeting by MizMyColi(f): 9:57am On Oct 22, 2015
kiss
PassingShot:

Hmmmmm!

Funny you.
Re: Osinbajo And El-Rufai Jet Out To London For A Meeting by actoor(m): 9:57am On Oct 22, 2015
loomer:

Which other country have you been?
Nonsence = No Sence. undecided
Re: Osinbajo And El-Rufai Jet Out To London For A Meeting by loomer: 9:58am On Oct 22, 2015
dearestaramide:

Cabinet yet to be formed.Buhari doesnt even trust some of his appointees ,he need capable and trusted hands to assist him and has no choice but to pick El rufai whom is his ally.

I really need to study Buhari and see how his mind works

We should call a spade a spade, a governor has his own responsibilities, we should stop supporting all these politicians no matter the party, religion or whatsoever we belong (although me no get party) cos them dey mortgage our future.
Re: Osinbajo And El-Rufai Jet Out To London For A Meeting by fromnigeria(m): 9:59am On Oct 22, 2015
morale of this post Nairaland?
Re: Osinbajo And El-Rufai Jet Out To London For A Meeting by SeverusSnape(m): 9:59am On Oct 22, 2015
permsec:
**singing old ryhmes**
There are two little midgets sitting in a plane.
One named Osubande, one name el-rufight.
Oh fly away osunbande,fly away el-rufight.
Oh come back two little black midget and sit on the..............

Those days were fun i must confess.
Hehehehehehehehehehe grin grin grin
Re: Osinbajo And El-Rufai Jet Out To London For A Meeting by SeverusSnape(m): 10:01am On Oct 22, 2015
Rilwayne001:

I can only see Osinbajo as the future President. I can neither see Hell rufai as a future President nor as the VP. undecided
Nice one. I can see you're regaining your senses.

Osinbajo is far much better than El-ruffian.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo And El-Rufai Jet Out To London For A Meeting by IndianaJay: 10:03am On Oct 22, 2015
Ciscogod:
Thr truth must be told.

It's not a competition though............

They're all working together for the good of Nigeria (At least they should be).
Re: Osinbajo And El-Rufai Jet Out To London For A Meeting by Tgram(m): 10:04am On Oct 22, 2015
This our vp is workaholic'always moving from one place to another.
Re: Osinbajo And El-Rufai Jet Out To London For A Meeting by bigapple7: 10:04am On Oct 22, 2015
ok i don c dem sooo
Re: Osinbajo And El-Rufai Jet Out To London For A Meeting by Ciscogod(m): 10:05am On Oct 22, 2015
dearestaramide:

agreed.you must though give it osinbanjo, he is well educated and intelligent,matured and diplomatic.

el rufai talks too much though he puts his dollarswhere his mouth is as he is a performer and well trusted by buhari.If buhari had hisway, elrufai will be his vp

The VP is still ok. What about the deputy senate president?
Re: Osinbajo And El-Rufai Jet Out To London For A Meeting by Ciscogod(m): 10:06am On Oct 22, 2015
IndianaJay:

It's not a competition though............

They're all working together for the good of Nigeria (At least they should be).

I agree with you bro.

What about the deputy Senate president?
Re: Osinbajo And El-Rufai Jet Out To London For A Meeting by Nobody: 10:06am On Oct 22, 2015
MizMyColi:
kiss
how big is your breastt
Re: Osinbajo And El-Rufai Jet Out To London For A Meeting by bextie: 10:06am On Oct 22, 2015
Deputy President and Vice President cool

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo And El-Rufai Jet Out To London For A Meeting by QuotaSystem: 10:07am On Oct 22, 2015
Please enlighten me on this factual proxy arrangement, you usually seem to know what you are saying.

MizMyColi:

Sai Chanji!cheesy
Re: Osinbajo And El-Rufai Jet Out To London For A Meeting by kestolove95(m): 10:10am On Oct 22, 2015
Wen will ibo man enter dat jet?...hhahahahaaha
Re: Osinbajo And El-Rufai Jet Out To London For A Meeting by MizMyColi(f): 10:10am On Oct 22, 2015
QuotaSystem:
Please enlighten me on this factual proxy arrangement, you usually seem to know what you are saying.

I'm in the mood for blowing kisses today.

Here, take yours!
kiss

On the question you asked, well, no comments!
cool cool cool
Re: Osinbajo And El-Rufai Jet Out To London For A Meeting by ERAKAMUS: 10:11am On Oct 22, 2015
HELL Rufai the Prime Minister.
Re: Osinbajo And El-Rufai Jet Out To London For A Meeting by nightmile: 10:13am On Oct 22, 2015
Oga Prof. V.P, please slow down on lectures we need to see change practically. P
Re: Osinbajo And El-Rufai Jet Out To London For A Meeting by Dwilderness: 10:13am On Oct 22, 2015
El Rufai is the unofficial vice president. He is being used by the Northerners to checkmate Baba Osinbajo! God dey! Let's see how long they'll hold on to this game. Wahala mode activated.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Supporters Of Zakzaky Hold Rally In Washington DC, London And Turkey / Nnamdi Kanu Fulfils Bail Condition / Dikeocha Chukwuebuka: EFCC Arrests Blogger Behind Fake ‘EFCC Cell’ Tweet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.