Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,609 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:10 PM

If I Get Married And My Wife Delievers A Baby Girl I Will. . . - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / If I Get Married And My Wife Delievers A Baby Girl I Will. . . (1183 Views)

Can I Get Married With This Income In Abeokuta, Ogun State? / My Wife Is Threatening To Leave If I Can't Find Job / For Married and soon to be married Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If I Get Married And My Wife Delievers A Baby Girl I Will. . . by DamnWomen(m): 9:19pm On May 02, 2009
If I get married and my wife delievers a baby Girl i will. . .

1. Definately not feel attracted to her from that moment she was delievered

2. I will not even accept the daughter as my child because i would have disowned her from the day she was born

3. I will definately not attend to her needs and provide the basic necessities she craves

4. I will starve the mother from financial needs to cater for the girl

5. I wouldnt even acceed to any of her needs

6. I will definately maltreat her without any remorse and beat her ceaselessly

7. Schooling is not an option because she doesnt need it rather hard labour will be the order of the day

8. When she is able to walk and has attained the age of 5 or 6, i will definately give her up to be a house girl far away from me and offer the new owners a life long lease to do with her whatever they want and not return her home. In short a blank check.

9. If she grows up to be a prostitute, all the better she i really dont care what she turns out to be

10. I will finally divorce the mother because she produced an abberation that is unneeded and probably adopt a son if the other women i sleep with produce female offsprings.

But if If I get married and my wife delievers a baby Boy i will,

1. Definately love the mother more than anything in the world

2. Attend to all his needs and spoil him silly with everything money can buy

3. Kill myself to make sure he has the soundest education money can buy

4. Will not lay a finger on him and will kill anybody that attempts to touch him without consent

5. Any thing the mother wants will be given to her pronto

6. He will be the apple of my eye

7. He would be exposed to the world of business and politics at an early age so as to claim his rightful place as a future leader

8. He will be given the full consent to consort with any girl he wants, sleep with them (Of course with protection), bring women home and discard them with my full backing.

9. I will only be mad at him if he gets a girl pregnant and feel remorseful to accept it as his own. I will prevent such thoughts from occuring except he is married to a clean virgin.

10. I will teach him how to be a man and how to handle women because he has to pass the legacy i have bestowed upon him to my grand[b]SON[/b]

All these i pledge to do when the choices are placed before me. AMEN grin
Re: If I Get Married And My Wife Delievers A Baby Girl I Will. . . by C2H5OH(f): 9:21pm On May 02, 2009
Yawns and farts all over thread
Re: If I Get Married And My Wife Delievers A Baby Girl I Will. . . by landwin: 9:27pm On May 02, 2009
Now get a Job or go keep yourself busy angry
Re: If I Get Married And My Wife Delievers A Baby Girl I Will. . . by gold4u(f): 10:42pm On May 02, 2009
Am sure u were high on pito when u were typing this.didnt knw guys like u still exist
Re: If I Get Married And My Wife Delievers A Baby Girl I Will. . . by Nobody: 10:48pm On May 02, 2009
Re: If I Get Married And My Wife Delievers A Baby Girl I Will. . . by tope5000: 11:53pm On May 02, 2009
Bore me more pls undecided
Re: If I Get Married And My Wife Delievers A Baby Girl I Will. . . by chinesedoll(f): 12:04am On May 03, 2009
duh!!!!! undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: If I Get Married And My Wife Delievers A Baby Girl I Will. . . by Nobody: 4:07am On May 03, 2009
obvious that the poster doesnt have a child yet. lets give him some time to grow up.
Re: If I Get Married And My Wife Delievers A Baby Girl I Will. . . by SeanT21(f): 5:14am On May 03, 2009
**Just dont have any kids at all** wink
Re: If I Get Married And My Wife Delievers A Baby Girl I Will. . . by Sissy3(f): 6:11am On May 03, 2009
"Damn Women" try working on your sense of humor next time, this one is little bit sour
Re: If I Get Married And My Wife Delievers A Baby Girl I Will. . . by bluespice(f): 6:27am On May 03, 2009
sorry attempt at a topic

what makes u think we care what u do?
u hate women so much but are willing to keep fucking them
ode
Re: If I Get Married And My Wife Delievers A Baby Girl I Will. . . by EKENEA(m): 8:08am On May 03, 2009
CRAZY FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL.
Re: If I Get Married And My Wife Delievers A Baby Girl I Will. . . by prittigrrr(f): 3:41pm On May 03, 2009
Please forgive my ignorance but I must ask. Do they not teach biology in Nigeria in middle school? By 12 years old all children should know the MAN'S sperm determines the sex of the child. The poster should invest in eduucating himself before attempting to marry and sire any other ignorant and misguided progeny.
Re: If I Get Married And My Wife Delievers A Baby Girl I Will. . . by Nobody: 4:37pm On May 03, 2009
ahhahhahaha! I loved this!

Yeahhhhhhhhhh! Hate on women and love men!
Re: If I Get Married And My Wife Delievers A Baby Girl I Will. . . by smurf1(f): 5:30pm On May 03, 2009
MRbrownJAY:

obvious that the poster doesnt have a child yet. lets give him some time to grow up.

Not even a life time of growing up would make an impact on the retard, cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: If I Get Married And My Wife Delievers A Baby Girl I Will. . . by ciscostaz: 5:44pm On May 03, 2009
@Poser

Jesus wept and wept again.

Na who break your heart to warrant all this? A woman hater?

ahhh, i pity your mama oo. You must have shown her peper.

Is it real or you just typed a poem for us to read?

You can never win this game?
Re: If I Get Married And My Wife Delievers A Baby Girl I Will. . . by invisible2(m): 9:00pm On May 03, 2009
@ poster, you wasted your father's Y chromozone, you will have twins, five girls for your first attempt.
Re: If I Get Married And My Wife Delievers A Baby Girl I Will. . . by Leilah(f): 2:20pm On May 05, 2009
@poster, who brought you into this world, very selfish dear, given what your women endure in your country.
Re: If I Get Married And My Wife Delievers A Baby Girl I Will. . . by argent(f): 3:03pm On May 05, 2009
Must you let us know what you plan to do with your messed up life?
Re: If I Get Married And My Wife Delievers A Baby Girl I Will. . . by Theblessed(f): 11:32am On May 06, 2009
Damn Women:

If I get married and my wife delievers a baby Girl i will. . .

1. Definately not feel attracted to her from that moment she was delievered

2. I will not even accept the daughter as my child because i would have disowned her from the day she was born

3. I will definately not attend to her needs and provide the basic necessities she craves

4. I will starve the mother from financial needs to cater for the girl

5. I wouldnt even acceed to any of her needs

6. I will definately maltreat her without any remorse and beat her ceaselessly

7. Schooling is not an option because she doesnt need it rather hard labour will be the order of the day

8. When she is able to walk and has attained the age of 5 or 6, i will definately give her up to be a house girl far away from me and offer the new owners a life long lease to do with her whatever they want and not return her home. In short a blank check.

9. If she grows up to be a prostitute, all the better she  i really dont care what she turns out to be

10. I will finally divorce the mother because she produced an abberation that is unneeded and probably adopt a son if the other women i sleep with produce female offsprings.

But if If I get married and my wife delievers a baby Boy i will,

1. Definately love the mother more than anything in the world

2. Attend to all his needs and spoil him silly with everything money can buy

3. Kill myself to make sure he has the soundest education money can buy

4. Will not lay a finger on him and will kill anybody that attempts to touch him without consent

5. Any thing the mother wants will be given to her pronto

6. He will be the apple of my eye

7. He would be exposed to the world of business and politics at an early age so as to claim his rightful place as a future leader

8. He will be given the full consent to consort with any girl he wants, sleep with them (Of course with protection), bring women home and discard them with my full backing.

9. I will only be mad at him if he gets a girl pregnant and feel remorseful to accept it as his own. I will prevent such thoughts from occuring except he is married to a clean virgin.

10. I will teach him how to be a man and how to handle women because he has to pass the legacy i have bestowed upon him to my grand[b]SON[/b]   

All these i pledge to do when the choices are placed before me. AMEN grin

Hey Commenter

Sorry, to read you hated your mum and sisters this much and now your own blood and
flesh - your daughters when you eventually have them. I am also, sorry for your brainless head! This goes to show how ignorant your are . Wondered who gave birth to you in the first place? 

At your age, you still don't know that men determines the sex of their babies.  Right, a little education for you.  Now listen, God created a man with 1 choromosome known as Y chromosome and women with 2 chromosomes also known as X and Y chromosomes.
In this situation a woman is like a goal keeper or a banker.  As a banker - what you deposited is what you take out. If you deposited your Y chromosme to her Y chromosome, you get a baby boy and when your Y chromosome hit her X chromosome you get a baby girls, period. 

So, next time know how you shoot your game with your women.  Trouble is, men who talk like this always breed baby girls my uncle is one of them - 8 girls and 1 boy - but are baby girls not a blessing to any family?  God knew what he did when he balanced the scale e.g. ADAM and EVE, abi?  Baby girls bring love, peace, unity, blessing and balance in the family. What if God is listening to this your crap and decides to give you disabled baby boys with chronic illnesses and your baby girls very healthy - just to teach you and others like you (there's still many of them out there) a good lesson, how would you plead? Your see, creation is not in your hands but God's.  You are only a messenger and a messenger should not convey his messages in  proverbs. All you have to do is to pray that you are blessed with healthy children and not to pick 'n' choose because, the God of creation watches every heart.  Be very, very careful else, your hate will become your nightmare!!! Do not say I did not warn you.
Re: If I Get Married And My Wife Delievers A Baby Girl I Will. . . by meexteriox(m): 11:41am On May 06, 2009
Hmmmmmmmmm, i guess women have dealt with you seriously to warrant such venom.
That notwithstanding though, you reek of so much hate, pls go take a bath!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: If I Get Married And My Wife Delievers A Baby Girl I Will. . . by chelsea4su(f): 11:52am On May 06, 2009
odeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Re: If I Get Married And My Wife Delievers A Baby Girl I Will. . . by spikedcylinder: 12:38pm On May 06, 2009
If = Adverbial clause of Condition.
Re: If I Get Married And My Wife Delievers A Baby Girl I Will. . . by Fhemmmy: 1:15pm On May 06, 2009
so sad that we still have people with this chicken mentality.
If i were God, i will make sure you have no single boy till you use your coach roach mouth rub the feet of your wife.
What you put in is what your wife will give you, and such statement is pressure on the poor lady.
Re: If I Get Married And My Wife Delievers A Baby Girl I Will. . . by chikito1(f): 6:12pm On May 06, 2009
Is that all? next please,

(1) (Reply)

Question No. 1: Who Lies More?: Men Or Women? / There Are Still Men With Hearts… / Who Decise The Number Of Children The Man Or The Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.