Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,958 members, 7,817,816 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:15 PM

Why You Should Always Switch Off Your Phone While Inside The Banking Hall - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Why You Should Always Switch Off Your Phone While Inside The Banking Hall (942 Views)

Man Busted Stealing Lady's Phone While They Posed At Party (Photo) / We Switch Off Generators So Owners Will Open Doors — Robbery Suspect / Woman Meets Her Raper In Banking Hall (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why You Should Always Switch Off Your Phone While Inside The Banking Hall by apatuku: 10:43am On Oct 22, 2015
Majority of us usually ignore bank notice warning us to switch off our phones. I was once guilty of this until I witnessed an arm robbery incident in ibadan inside the then intercontinental bank.

Sometime around 2007 some group of arm robbers raided virtually all the banks along bank road at iwo-road. Those in ibadan then will still remember this incident very well. I was inside intercontinental bank when the arm robbers force their way into the banking hall. Even before they came in every body have already lied down. I had a voice shouting "bring out ur phone now" while, we are trying to bring out our phone fear did not allow us to still raise our head. While the robbery was still going a phone rang from a particular direction... the next thing I had was that "who be that u dey call police a bi? You father .... before the woman could say a she was shut dead immediately. Then I thought I was dead. I took me several days to believe an still alive. Pls next time u visit any bank obey simple instructions.
Re: Why You Should Always Switch Off Your Phone While Inside The Banking Hall by CountDracula(m): 10:45am On Oct 22, 2015
Using dat logic ur fone shud be swiched off anywhere dat can be robbed... undecided

3 Likes

Re: Why You Should Always Switch Off Your Phone While Inside The Banking Hall by ArchEnemy(m): 10:56am On Oct 22, 2015
She was unfortunate
Who will switch off his/her phone these days?

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Always Switch Off Your Phone While Inside The Banking Hall by Nobody: 10:23pm On Oct 22, 2015
Apart from this, sometimes a robbery might occur and they will even arrest some customers as suspects reason been that they where caught on camera answering calls. Who knows if they were the ones that alerted the robbers to come and hit. My candid advice is that you should never pick calls while in the banking hall because it might implicate you.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Girls/ladies/women Please Be Warned. very Important. / Man Used Carved Cassava To Do Himself Through The A-nus, And This Happend To Him / Child Rapists Should Have Their Organs Cut Off – Florence Ita-giwa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.