|Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New|
Stats: 2,864,620 members, 6,873,551 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 May 2022 at 10:55 AM
|Executive Assistant/ Human Resource Officer by Tenny10: 10:59am On Oct 22, 2015|
Royal Metador Outsourcing – Our client is a wholesale and retail organic products outfit, established for the distribution and retailing of locally manufactured and imported organic products, as well as the providing free consultation and counselling for customers by well trained professionals. They are currently recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Executive Assistant/Human Resources Officer
• Conserves M.D by reading, researching and routing correspondences; drafting letters and documents; collecting and analyzing information; initiating telecommunications.
• Maintains M.D appointment schedule by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences and travel.
• Maintains confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
• Completes projects as assigned in timely and efficient manner.
• Prepares reports by collecting and analyzing information.
• Provides departmental historical reference by developing, maintaining and utilizing filing and retrieval systems.
• Maintains professional and technical knowledge by gaining knowledge through various assigned vendors.
• Contributes to providing support to the management team by accomplishing assigned tasks as needed.
• Prepare expense reports and review department invoices.
• Coordinate department support and services within budget guidelines.
• Produces information by transcribing, formatting, inputting, editing, retrieving, copying and transmitting text, data and graphics.
• General office work, scanning documents, running reports and work on ad hoc projects as assigned by management and assigned executive.
• Assist with integration of new hires and completion of new hire paperwork Deliver inductions to the office facilities
• Track HR-related data, i.e. annual leave, sick leave, evaluations etc
• Maintain HR file and send appropriate information as necessary to the regional HR representative
• Assist with the recruitment of administrative support staff (receptionist, EA's temporary staff)
• Obtain/provide certified copies of documents as required
• Manage the monitoring of monthly Gifts, Benefits and personal account dealing registers
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Minimum of B.Sc/ H.N.D is required.
• 2+ years’ experience providing support at the executive level / HR.
• Proficient computer skills and in-depth knowledge of relevant software such as MS Office Suite.
• Knowledge of standard office administrative practices and procedures.
• Excellent organizational, planning and computer skills
• Clear and conceptual thinking ability.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Friendly, courteous, service-oriented, professional, outgoing, and customer service oriented.
• Demonstrate diverse cultural experience and ability to establish global rapports with external and internal contacts.
• Detail-oriented and work effectively under pressure while meeting all applicable deadlines.
• Must be able to work independently and creatively with minimum supervision.
• Recognize problems, identify possible causes and resolve routine problems.
• Ability to maintain confidentiality.
Basic Salary = NGN60, 000.00
Application Closing Date
31st October, 2015.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject: Executive Assistant/ HR [-Lekki/Name]
|Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health |
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket
Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2022 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43