Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,644 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:38 PM

no topic - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / no topic (1193 Views)

I Never Thought I Would Even Be A Councillor — Oshiomhole / REVELATION: Anioma Is BIAFRA - Things You Need To Know / We Thought Buhari Would Pick Saints, Says Delta PDP Senator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

no topic by Empedocles(m): 11:22am On Oct 22, 2015
no content

2 Likes

Re: no topic by truefact: 11:23am On Oct 22, 2015
Fetishes yorubas claims all the goodie goodies. Diabolical yorubas claims sophistication and progressive, then

Why do yorubas still want be in the same country with violent-illiterate hausa-fulani?

Why do yorubas still want to be with uncultured igbos?

What is wrong with yorubas?
Or are yorubas simply living on lies?

Why are yorubas confused hypocrites?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: no topic by dialfa: 11:24am On Oct 22, 2015
too much oily soup affects the brain

3 Likes

Re: no topic by glassjar1: 11:29am On Oct 22, 2015
Empedocles:
Everyone(Nigerian) is aware of the threat of secession facing Nigeria presently,Even on social media(nairaland)some seem excited about The secession,,,even worse some propose secession by WAR!!!. I am not a good writer so bare with me,but I feel a strong urge to speak on the issue. I am not against them standing up for dia right,but secession?Martin luther king jr was able to stand up for blacks without secession,,,Because he did it for. His love for his people,and not for power,there is barely any secession without war!I don't think anyone of us was around during the biafran war,if you were around you would understand why anything war-triggering should be fleed from,,,,You Think secession would give you more food,make you wealthier,kill corruption or whatever reason you have.You just made a big mistake,,,,If anyone would benefit not the masses immediately the war is triggered quote my word every politicians family member is out of the country then the poor masses who can't afford a plane ticket are left to the hands of God,,,,,If biafra is made that doesn't mean your life wld get better it could actually mean otherwise,,,,A lot of people died during the biafran war but non of ojukwus family did,,, You know its funny about how Nigerians mind are being toyed with,Did you know all coupes planned were proposed as the way out to making life better,killing corruption and all that,though they are able to win the heart of the people,but later commit even greater attrocities,,,and this pattern didn't happen once but we kept falling without learning from our mistakes.Unfortunately I am not much of an eloquent speaker but I do hope I am able to make common sense! Pls mods do the needful!

it is too late now . I use to be a NIGERIAN .Today I deny Nigerian ,there is a reason to it . why?

I am a very strong believer in BIAFRA , and more people are dumping Nigeria right now as I'm speaking to you .

BIAFRA can not be suppressed cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: no topic by brize(m): 11:29am On Oct 22, 2015
No body wants war, but you have seen it with your eyes that Nigeria police are looking for it... In all newspapers i read so far everyone is talking about the peaceful protest and almost all are also talking about police shooting unarmed civilians especially women, PEACEFUL PROTEST=TEAR GAS & SHOOTING, this is not the nation we desire.

5 Likes

Re: no topic by Empedocles(m): 11:38am On Oct 22, 2015
glassjar1:

it is too late now . I use to be a NIGERIAN .Today I deny Nigerian ,there is a reason to it . why?

I am a very strong believer in BIAFRA , and more people are dumping Nigeria right now as I'm speaking to you .

BIAFRA can not be suppressed cool

D Thing my brother Z,no offence you won't benefit from it in any way mark my word,,,
Re: no topic by princemillla(m): 11:43am On Oct 22, 2015
truefact:
Fetishes yorubas claims all the goodie goodies. Diabolical yorubas claims sophistication and progressive, then

Why do yorubas still want be in the same country with violent-illiterate hausa-fulani?

are you having issues with Yoruba or u want Biafra? Cuz as event unfold these days , anger and hatred comment all rally round the yorubas . is this suppose to be a war with the yoruba or with Nigeria as whole?

*no insult , just seeking answer to what bothers me
Re: no topic by hummerwise(m): 11:46am On Oct 22, 2015
Re: no topic by hummerwise(m): 11:46am On Oct 22, 2015
my prayer is, those claiming to be biafrans who have already commented on this thread and those who will still comment will join in the war including there families and relatives...

if you are a BIAFRAN, you shud say Amen to this

1 Like

Re: no topic by glassjar1: 11:52am On Oct 22, 2015
Empedocles:
D Thing my brother Z,no offence you won't benefit from it in any way mark my word,,,

HOLD IT THERE cool

Brother ? I'm your Brother ? grin grin

i

1 Like

Re: no topic by ArodeTsolaye: 11:54am On Oct 22, 2015
truefact:

They are tired of using aggression they are now appealing. I don't blame them the Biafran truth is hitting them hard and they are running helter-skelter. Who wants to left alone with fulanis? They are scared to their pants. grin

2 Likes

Re: no topic by Empedocles(m): 11:59am On Oct 22, 2015
glassjar1:

HOLD IT THERE cool

Brother ? I'm your Brother ? grin grin

i
yes na bros I like ur shade I won't like to have an ecowas passport before being able to see it,,,lol
Re: no topic by Olabestonic001(m): 12:00pm On Oct 22, 2015
Must Yoruba's be drawn to Biafra needless bloodshed? Everyday, it seems obvious that Igbo's do not really clamor much for Biafra because of the love of their beloved country but because of their hatred for the Yoruba's and their covetousness of their lands. Unless Biafrans agitators repent from their hatred of others, their hate will CERTAINLY CONSUME THEM!

I've never in my life imagine how a person will hate the other because he does not agree with his views. Biafrans agitators, I hail una .
Re: no topic by glassjar1: 12:05pm On Oct 22, 2015
Empedocles:
yes na bros I like ur shade I won't like to have an ecowas passport before being able to see it,,,lol

grin
Re: no topic by debetmx(m): 12:07pm On Oct 22, 2015
Empedocles:
A lot of people died during the biafran war but non of ojukwus family did,,, !

I don't support Biafra but Ojukwu lost his younger brother during the civil. He died in the same sector with Major Nzeogwu.
Re: no topic by Yunus2012(m): 12:10pm On Oct 22, 2015
If succession cures all, South Sudan won't be in the problem they are in today. Two years now they have the indepence they were fighting for and they are now in more serious crisis than when they were with Sudan. Lest I forget they were a homogenous tribe with oil and all that.

Where has that lead them.

And Sudan itself has not seize to exist!!!

Just like the clamour for more states, this too is by those who feel they will be among the leaders of Biafra if it succeds. Of course along with those who had been made to belief its the best next thing since slice breed.
Re: no topic by Empedocles(m): 12:23pm On Oct 22, 2015
Yunus2012:
If succession cures all, South Sudan won't be in the problem they are in today. Two years now they have the indepence they were fighting for and they are now in more serious crisis than when they were with Sudan. Lest I forget they were a homogenous tribe with oil and all that.

Just like the clamour for more states, this too is by those who feel they will be among the leaders of Biafra if it succeds. Of course along with those who had been made to belief its the best next thing.
Re: no topic by theDEVILisHERE: 3:17am On Oct 23, 2015
hummerwise:
my prayer is, those claiming to be biafrans who have already commented on this thread and those who will still comment will join in the war including there families and relatives...

if you are a BIAFRAN, you shud say Amen to this

AMEN
Re: no topic by theDEVILisHERE: 3:20am On Oct 23, 2015
Yunus2012:

Just like the clamour for more states, this too is by those who feel they will be among the leaders of Biafra if it succeds. Of course along with those who had been made to belief its the best next thing since slice breed.

Stop blackmailing people who want their freedom
They want their freedom so let them be
Re: no topic by Empedocles(m): 8:50am On Oct 23, 2015
I c theDevilishere

(1) (Reply)

NCC Fines MTN Nigeria N1.04trn For SIM Deactivation Default - The / Coal Mining: How FG Destroyed Enugu Money- Spinning Empire / Photos: Andy Uba's Daughter Called To The Nigerian Bar.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.