Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,703 members, 7,831,195 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:23 PM

PURE BOX HEAD ROTT PUPPY OF ABOUT 8WKS NEEDED FOR PURCHASE - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / PURE BOX HEAD ROTT PUPPY OF ABOUT 8WKS NEEDED FOR PURCHASE (1138 Views)

Pure (box-head) Rottweiler Puppies Available For Sale. / I Need A Female Boerboel Or Caucasian Puppy Of 50k / Super Fantastic Box Head Rott Pups For Sale...2females 1male Left...hurry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PURE BOX HEAD ROTT PUPPY OF ABOUT 8WKS NEEDED FOR PURCHASE by pmadise(m): 11:56am On Oct 22, 2015
Please contact me if you have pure BOX HEAD ROTT puppy (preferrably male) of between 6wks and 10wks old for purchase. I'm in Lagos but location should not be a barrier.

08032005347 or 08066611102
precious_madise@yahoo.com
Re: PURE BOX HEAD ROTT PUPPY OF ABOUT 8WKS NEEDED FOR PURCHASE by atoleybaba(m): 2:05pm On Oct 22, 2015
What is ur budget like
Re: PURE BOX HEAD ROTT PUPPY OF ABOUT 8WKS NEEDED FOR PURCHASE by pmadise(m): 4:41pm On Oct 22, 2015
Enough to buy quality rott. Not imported tho.
Re: PURE BOX HEAD ROTT PUPPY OF ABOUT 8WKS NEEDED FOR PURCHASE by osomegbe(m): 11:33pm On Oct 22, 2015
The place I bought mine will have by December. Male and female imported and their children are one of the best in Phc. The female is heavily pregnant and will soon litter.
Check my pix attached.
If you will be patient a bit you can get it then.
I bought mine for 130k.

Re: PURE BOX HEAD ROTT PUPPY OF ABOUT 8WKS NEEDED FOR PURCHASE by pmadise(m): 4:51am On Oct 23, 2015
Wow very nice rottie you've there. I will sure consider this when I'll be ready to pick up my 3rd dog at the end of the year. For now, the need for a 2nd dog is immediate due to a vaccuum. Thanks @Osomegbe for the info.
Re: PURE BOX HEAD ROTT PUPPY OF ABOUT 8WKS NEEDED FOR PURCHASE by blaccky: 10:24am On Oct 23, 2015
I have 5 weeks old in Ibadan. Call or what sap on 08055644767 if interested

Re: PURE BOX HEAD ROTT PUPPY OF ABOUT 8WKS NEEDED FOR PURCHASE by Nobody: 4:09pm On Oct 24, 2015
osomegbe:
The place I bought mine will have by December. Male and female imported and their children are one of the best in Phc. The female is heavily pregnant and will soon litter.
Check my pix attached.
If you will be patient a bit you can get it then.
I bought mine for 130k.
wats ur contact please

(1) (Reply)

If You See This Creature Hidden Inside Your Toilet Bowl At Late Hours / Male Boerboel. Direct Son To Pinnacle's Havoc / Africa Ringneck Parakeets Available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.