Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,358 members, 7,868,039 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 09:39 AM

UAE To Become World’s First Nation To Roll Out 5G Network - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / UAE To Become World’s First Nation To Roll Out 5G Network (397 Views)

Heads To Roll Over Convicted Ngilari, Ex Adamawa Governor’s Release From Prison / Nigeria Buys Helicopters, Vehicles From Russia, UAE To Fight Boko Haram / Heads To Roll As President's Anti-Corruption War Kicks Off (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

UAE To Become World’s First Nation To Roll Out 5G Network by Nobody: 12:27pm On Oct 22, 2015
The United Arab Emirate (UAE) is set to lead the world into the future by becoming the first country to see a nation-wide rollout of the 5G network in time for the Expo 2020 exhibition. “We are ready to take the big leap into the future of the telecom industry with the UAE becoming the …
CONTINUE READING
http://footprint2africa.com/uae-to-become-worlds-first-nation-to-roll-out-5g-network/
Re: UAE To Become World’s First Nation To Roll Out 5G Network by Nobody: 12:30pm On Oct 22, 2015
When Nigeria is still battling with Edge, someone is bringing out 5G...
Re: UAE To Become World’s First Nation To Roll Out 5G Network by acenazt: 12:34pm On Oct 22, 2015
Meanwhile i dey flex my 3G.
Re: UAE To Become World’s First Nation To Roll Out 5G Network by Cutehector(m): 12:44pm On Oct 22, 2015
Nigerian 3G wey be like abroad gprs....
Re: UAE To Become World’s First Nation To Roll Out 5G Network by kossyablaze(m): 12:47pm On Oct 22, 2015
Rocking my 4G

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (Reply)

Phero Let My People Go!!! / Hidden Corrupt Practices Unknown To Most Nigerians / Dickson To Bayelsans- Don’t React To Provocations By APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.