Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,548 members, 7,865,261 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 02:48 PM

It Is Difficult To Define Corruption, Most Youths are Unemployable-Rotimi Amechi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / It Is Difficult To Define Corruption, Most Youths are Unemployable-Rotimi Amechi (2439 Views)

Hausas Asking Igbos To Leave: See What Some Northern Youths Are Saying Online / Some Goodluck Jonathan's Picture's That Define Nigerian Politicians / See How Rotimi Amechi's Wife Consoled Him After Rivers Election Defeat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: It Is Difficult To Define Corruption, Most Youths are Unemployable-Rotimi Amechi by phantom(m): 11:05am On Oct 23, 2015
Amaechi's answer in my opinion was even too deep for many people to understand as evidenced by many of the mo.ronic posters on this forum...... grin
Re: It Is Difficult To Define Corruption, Most Youths are Unemployable-Rotimi Amechi by tuniski: 3:23pm On Oct 23, 2015
hinwazaka:
It isn't Amaechi's fault. "Youths are useless" is the new motto by the APC, even the Vice president, said the same thing. It was probably started, by Audu Ogbeh, who once said that he still houses and feeds his children, who are aged between 33 and 38. What do you expect, from a party of senile old men.
Audu Ogbe housing his men/children is a normal thing amongst the elites. The children feel society owes them a living and therefore do nothing! Spoilt brats!!!!
Re: It Is Difficult To Define Corruption, Most Youths are Unemployable-Rotimi Amechi by mikolo80: 4:27pm On Oct 24, 2015
victorels:

I would have asked you to go home if this were a bear parlor. Your level of intoxication is unbearable.
me or you. I am at home and from your comment it is only you that can be inebriated cos I don't fry my brain cells the way you do

(1) (2) (Reply)

Two Ladies Beaten & Stripped For Stealing N100,000 In Abuja Market (photos) / Photos: Pastor Adeboye Praying For Ooni Of Ife / Guess What APC Slogan Will Be Come 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.