Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,081 members, 7,818,239 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:58 AM

South-African Based Nigerian Arrested With 3.9kg Of Drug In Lagos (Photos) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / South-African Based Nigerian Arrested With 3.9kg Of Drug In Lagos (Photos) (29621 Views)

Nigerian Aboard Ethiopian Airlines Slumps, Dies Of High Grams Of Drug In Body / South African-Based Evangelist Arrested With Cocaine In Lagos / NDLEA Arrests South African-based Nigerian With Drugs (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South-African Based Nigerian Arrested With 3.9kg Of Drug In Lagos (Photos) by bigass123(m): 12:09am On Oct 23, 2015
I look at you and I laugh...
98% BAD and 2% GOOD .. that is the class Igbos fall into .. you saw that massive evidence of your people's madness and reckless lifestyle
and this is the best defense you could come up with? SHAME!!!! SHAME!!!!! SHAME!!!!!!!! on you ALL

aiksneffects:

Idiot, go and clap for yourself, you have taken such a long time compiling hatred towards another tribe. If you have put such writing skill in your education, you would not have end up such a dick head.

You hate Igbo with so much passion that your conclusion is nothing but a tribe characterized of only evil, let me remind you that:

The day you watch Igbo player in super eagles game, you will go blind.

The day you eat in a restaurant owned by Igbo , you are eating poison.

The day you listen Igbo music, you are evoking blindness on yourself.

The day you enter a bus driven by Igbo driver, or live in a house owned by Igbo, expect some calamity on your life.

The day you fly aeroplane of Igbo pilot, na aircrash be that.

The day you sit in a lesson or training taught by Igbo, expect failure.

The day you directly or indirectly got in contact with Igbo person for the purpose of expecting one form of benefit or the other or even got stranded abroad and Igbo man is your last point of call, THEN ALL THE LIST YOU LISTED ABOVE WILL BE ACCOMPANIED TO YOU.

GOOD LUCK FOOL.
Re: South-African Based Nigerian Arrested With 3.9kg Of Drug In Lagos (Photos) by homesteady(m): 12:11am On Oct 23, 2015
I didn't bother to read the story, I just went straight to the name gringrin

2 Likes

Re: South-African Based Nigerian Arrested With 3.9kg Of Drug In Lagos (Photos) by Eluwilussit(m): 12:27am On Oct 23, 2015
9jacrip:
The name, f.cuk!

Dude, thanks. You just made my day. So, so hilarious! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: South-African Based Nigerian Arrested With 3.9kg Of Drug In Lagos (Photos) by Eluwilussit(m): 12:30am On Oct 23, 2015
grin
SLIDEwaxie:
I came to check name, but my cable don burn. This guy na yeye...he no allow me go tribal...

U go die for there o

angry angry

U guys are so funny. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: South-African Based Nigerian Arrested With 3.9kg Of Drug In Lagos (Photos) by eherbal(m): 12:48am On Oct 23, 2015
Nigga, You Do Have A Point There grin
IlekeHD:
Igbo man pretending to be Yoruba.

They need to trace his root to Enugu grin grin

*Checking for flatness of head* Yep, na igbo own tongue
Re: South-African Based Nigerian Arrested With 3.9kg Of Drug In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 2:45am On Oct 23, 2015
You name checkers and tribalist bigots are hella funny lol, drug trafficking knows no tribe, religious sect, nor status in occupation.

Drug trafficking doesn't discriminate, it could be Yoruba's, Igbo's, ijaws, Hausa's, Chinese, African American, European, ufo today/ tomorrow.

Lots of money in that business but also lots of risk.
Re: South-African Based Nigerian Arrested With 3.9kg Of Drug In Lagos (Photos) by obinto: 4:39am On Oct 23, 2015
dave2meek:
Ayoola Ayodeji Adebayo you f**kedup, Name Checkers are highly disappointed in you.
And u are not dissappointed in those before him like bola tinubu, Remi tinubu, buruji kashamu and co.
Re: South-African Based Nigerian Arrested With 3.9kg Of Drug In Lagos (Photos) by kayguy2(m): 5:12am On Oct 23, 2015
South-African Based Nigerian ??
Re: South-African Based Nigerian Arrested With 3.9kg Of Drug In Lagos (Photos) by dazzlingd(m): 6:31am On Oct 23, 2015
DrDauda:

Fool
my brother, see wetin nl don turn som1 to, na to dey check names up and down. my ibo gf must not see this grin
Re: South-African Based Nigerian Arrested With 3.9kg Of Drug In Lagos (Photos) by dave2meek(m): 7:00am On Oct 23, 2015
I'm not what you think
obinto:

And u are not dissappointed in those before him like bola tinubu, Remi tinubu, buruji kashamu and co.
Re: South-African Based Nigerian Arrested With 3.9kg Of Drug In Lagos (Photos) by sniper1305(m): 7:25am On Oct 23, 2015
[i]You jobless bigot, come to lagos and see wia ur igbo brothers are colecting agbero money in evry bustop[/i]quote author=Atmmachine post=39245038] Yellow Bar ??
The only cursed tribe on earth.

They don't wanna go out there to get a job.
They only know how to play Baba ijebu, sell their houses & lands, next thing na to start Omo Nile and Agboro job.
[/quote]

1 Like

Re: South-African Based Nigerian Arrested With 3.9kg Of Drug In Lagos (Photos) by Paschal55(m): 9:23am On Oct 23, 2015
Still the same Jobless mofos..,Lazy things!#Wanna reap where I didn't sow#
Re: South-African Based Nigerian Arrested With 3.9kg Of Drug In Lagos (Photos) by kenchop: 10:02am On Oct 23, 2015
OMG !!! na omo yiruba
Re: South-African Based Nigerian Arrested With 3.9kg Of Drug In Lagos (Photos) by ndigbo: 9:38pm On Oct 23, 2015
Nicepoker:
height of jobless ness.

Bros, shouldn't have quote the epistle?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Stabs Housewife With Bottle For Fighting His Wife In Lagos / Man Shot In The Head In Jos By A Police Officer (Graphic Photo) / Thief Paraded Unclad With Stolen Generator On His Head In Delta State. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.