Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,601 members, 7,851,046 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:38 PM

PHOTOS: Sarah Ofili Celebrates Birthday At Womens Prison Kirikiri - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / PHOTOS: Sarah Ofili Celebrates Birthday At Womens Prison Kirikiri (2258 Views)

Sarah Ofili’s Traditional Wedding Photo In Delta State / Sarah Ofili Flaunts Hot Bikini Body At The Beach(photos) / Sarah Ofili Shares Stunning Makeup Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTOS: Sarah Ofili Celebrates Birthday At Womens Prison Kirikiri by olillywales(m): 2:20pm On Oct 22, 2015
[img]http://2.bp..com/-8PVUqHIWCcU/VijcUq3js4I/AAAAAAACTqs/TZ-q1QvfoFM/s1600/Untitled.png[/img]

The glamour model and actress who turned a year older yesterday celebrated with female inmates at the Womens Security Prison ,Kirikiri,Lagos.
Nice one !Happy birthday to her..

[img]http://1.bp..com/-Ny-psuSlw_U/VijgaSh_wAI/AAAAAAACTq4/PHBKo4xg5qA/s1600/Untitled.png[/img]

http://www.metroparrot.net/2015/10/photos-sarah-ofili-celebrates-birthday.html

cc: lalasticlala
Re: PHOTOS: Sarah Ofili Celebrates Birthday At Womens Prison Kirikiri by Nobody: 2:24pm On Oct 22, 2015
Palmwinetapper, are you aware of this news?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PHOTOS: Sarah Ofili Celebrates Birthday At Womens Prison Kirikiri by petkoffDrake(m): 2:26pm On Oct 22, 2015
Wow! very Nice.
This what Birthdays should be all about
but where are the female inmates I see non
Re: PHOTOS: Sarah Ofili Celebrates Birthday At Womens Prison Kirikiri by menabae(f): 2:31pm On Oct 22, 2015
Beta pikin,she really tried cheesy,happy burfdae
Re: PHOTOS: Sarah Ofili Celebrates Birthday At Womens Prison Kirikiri by youngberry001(m): 2:46pm On Oct 22, 2015
huh sad

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Sarah Ofili Celebrates Birthday At Womens Prison Kirikiri by ellahzy(f): 3:37pm On Oct 22, 2015
nice of her.
but d other obsessed dude won't write about this
Re: PHOTOS: Sarah Ofili Celebrates Birthday At Womens Prison Kirikiri by princely74: 3:42pm On Oct 22, 2015
Celebrities take note!
Re: PHOTOS: Sarah Ofili Celebrates Birthday At Womens Prison Kirikiri by Palmwinetapper: 6:01pm On Oct 22, 2015
AwesomelyMade:
Palmwinetapper, are you aware of this news?
can you stop calling me. I don't care for this news
Re: PHOTOS: Sarah Ofili Celebrates Birthday At Womens Prison Kirikiri by Palmwinetapper: 6:01pm On Oct 22, 2015
ellahzy:
nice of her.

but d other obsessed dude won't write about this
shut up!
Re: PHOTOS: Sarah Ofili Celebrates Birthday At Womens Prison Kirikiri by Nobody: 6:31pm On Oct 22, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
can you stop calling me. I don't care for this news

it's a lie joor, you care. I was expecting to see you beside her
Re: PHOTOS: Sarah Ofili Celebrates Birthday At Womens Prison Kirikiri by Palmwinetapper: 6:33pm On Oct 22, 2015
AwesomelyMade:

it's a lie joor, you care. I was expecting to see you beside her
well you're the biggest fool as I don't know Sarah to be beside her. Stop summoning me!!!!
Re: PHOTOS: Sarah Ofili Celebrates Birthday At Womens Prison Kirikiri by Maximillian1: 6:41pm On Oct 22, 2015
*walks in to thread,searching fr inmates..sees none..mtchewwww walks out*

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Sarah Ofili Celebrates Birthday At Womens Prison Kirikiri by Nobody: 6:43pm On Oct 22, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
well you're the biggest fool as I don't know Sarah to be beside her. Stop summoning me!!!!

olodo...I will tell sarah you denied her on nairaland
Re: PHOTOS: Sarah Ofili Celebrates Birthday At Womens Prison Kirikiri by Palmwinetapper: 7:07pm On Oct 22, 2015
AwesomelyMade:

olodo...I will tell sarah you denied her on nairaland
shut up. I don't know those peopl . And maybe muna didn't go because she's out of the country visiting her boyfriend in Dubai
Re: PHOTOS: Sarah Ofili Celebrates Birthday At Womens Prison Kirikiri by Nobody: 7:14pm On Oct 22, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
shut up. I don't know those peopl . And maybe muna didn't go because she's out of the country visiting her boyfriend in Dubai

oh you are in dubai visiting your bf...nawaoo
Re: PHOTOS: Sarah Ofili Celebrates Birthday At Womens Prison Kirikiri by Palmwinetapper: 7:29pm On Oct 22, 2015
AwesomelyMade:

oh you are in dubai visiting your bf...nawaoo
what's wrong with a woman visiting her man. Nawoo to you. Instead of you to just be happy and say oh OK...cute!
Re: PHOTOS: Sarah Ofili Celebrates Birthday At Womens Prison Kirikiri by Nobody: 7:32pm On Oct 22, 2015
gud gesture
Re: PHOTOS: Sarah Ofili Celebrates Birthday At Womens Prison Kirikiri by pretydiva(f): 7:43pm On Oct 22, 2015
What a laudable n commendable gesture. God bless her
Re: PHOTOS: Sarah Ofili Celebrates Birthday At Womens Prison Kirikiri by Nobody: 8:32pm On Oct 22, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
what's wrong with a woman visiting her man. Nawoo to you. Instead of you to just be happy and say oh OK...cute!

LET HIM MARRY YOU NOOOOWW!!!!
Re: PHOTOS: Sarah Ofili Celebrates Birthday At Womens Prison Kirikiri by Palmwinetapper: 8:37pm On Oct 22, 2015
AwesomelyMade:

LET HIM MARRY YOU NOOOOWW!!!!
You prove continuously to be the biggest fool. Prince William and Kate Middleton were dating for over 10 years when they finally married. So what is that rush and pressure. What does it prove. He is young and still in school. ARE YOU YOURSELF MARRIED??!
Re: PHOTOS: Sarah Ofili Celebrates Birthday At Womens Prison Kirikiri by Palmwinetapper: 8:38pm On Oct 22, 2015
pretydiva:
What a laudable n commendable gesture. God bless her
yes. She is great
Re: PHOTOS: Sarah Ofili Celebrates Birthday At Womens Prison Kirikiri by Palmwinetapper: 8:39pm On Oct 22, 2015
[quote author=AwesomelyMade post=39254325]

LET HIM MARRY YOU NOOOOWW!!!![/quote
She may also be preggers
Re: PHOTOS: Sarah Ofili Celebrates Birthday At Womens Prison Kirikiri by londonrivals: 8:40pm On Oct 22, 2015
cc: lalasticlala
Re: PHOTOS: Sarah Ofili Celebrates Birthday At Womens Prison Kirikiri by Nobody: 8:43pm On Oct 22, 2015
Palmwinetapper:

You prove continuously to be the biggest fool. Prince William and Kate Middleton were dating for over 10 years when they finally married. So what is that rush and pressure. What does it prove. He is young and still in school. ARE YOU YOURSELF MARRIED??!

wake up, this is 2015 in Nigeria
Re: PHOTOS: Sarah Ofili Celebrates Birthday At Womens Prison Kirikiri by derbybliz(m): 8:46pm On Oct 22, 2015
Well to those asking for pictures of the inmates...Phones/cameras by individuals are nt allowed inside the Prison yard
Re: PHOTOS: Sarah Ofili Celebrates Birthday At Womens Prison Kirikiri by Palmwinetapper: 8:50pm On Oct 22, 2015
AwesomelyMade:

wake up, this is 2015 in Nigeria
SO? I just told you that the guy in question is only 22 and in the university. He is not ready!!!
Re: PHOTOS: Sarah Ofili Celebrates Birthday At Womens Prison Kirikiri by Nobody: 8:54pm On Oct 22, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
SO? I just told you that the guy in question is only 22 and in the university. He is not ready!!!

is he aware that you are waiting for him? I hope he doesn't shatter your expectations
Re: PHOTOS: Sarah Ofili Celebrates Birthday At Womens Prison Kirikiri by Palmwinetapper: 9:31pm On Oct 22, 2015
AwesomelyMade:

is he aware that you are waiting for him? I hope he doesn't shatter your expectations
shatter? Marriage and children come with a relationship. Watch when he turns 30. Wonder what you shall say den. He's in love and he will engage when ready
Re: PHOTOS: Sarah Ofili Celebrates Birthday At Womens Prison Kirikiri by dkronicle(m): 10:44pm On Oct 22, 2015
Hers is beta, atleast she didn't waste d money in club poping ogogoro mixed with water and color...

(1) (Reply)

Beyonce Vs. Toyin Aimakhu: Who Wore It Better? / I Bet You've Never Seen This Throwback Photo Of Simi & Adekunle Gold / Annie Idibia Gives Hubby 2face Lap Dance (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.