Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,683 members, 7,816,787 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:08 PM

Those Posted To Akwa Ibom State For NYSC B15,lets meet here - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Those Posted To Akwa Ibom State For NYSC B15,lets meet here (4798 Views)

"Kebbi State B15" Lets Meet Here / Osun B15 Lets Meet Here / Ekiti B15 Lets Meet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Those Posted To Akwa Ibom State For NYSC B15,lets meet here by Gazaliah(m): 3:12pm On Oct 22, 2015
Since we are about to move to our deployed stated for NYSC(AKS),all pcmz that are about to become Cms after Swearing in should let us meet here to know how movement go be .

Am in Stream 1

Cc Yokiti
Crazyman
Re: Those Posted To Akwa Ibom State For NYSC B15,lets meet here by ellemystique(f): 3:18pm On Oct 22, 2015
Akwa ibom stream 1, I'm in...
Re: Those Posted To Akwa Ibom State For NYSC B15,lets meet here by Gazaliah(m): 3:21pm On Oct 22, 2015
ellemystique:
Akwa ibom stream 1, I'm in...

Welcome miss.....

Aks,all the way
Re: Those Posted To Akwa Ibom State For NYSC B15,lets meet here by braveheart008(m): 3:27pm On Oct 22, 2015
Akwa ibom
Stream1
Re: Those Posted To Akwa Ibom State For NYSC B15,lets meet here by spookem(m): 3:33pm On Oct 22, 2015
Re: Those Posted To Akwa Ibom State For NYSC B15,lets meet here by Gazaliah(m): 3:37pm On Oct 22, 2015
Address of Akwa Ibom Orientation Camp:

NYSC PERM. CAMP FORMER FTC,IKOT ITIE UDUNG NSIT ATAI LG, AKWA-IBOM STate.

Mehn,that address sound local to me
Re: Those Posted To Akwa Ibom State For NYSC B15,lets meet here by Nobody: 4:04pm On Oct 22, 2015
akwa ibom stream 1
Re: Those Posted To Akwa Ibom State For NYSC B15,lets meet here by Gracebegatme: 4:05pm On Oct 22, 2015
AKWA IBOM STREAM 2
Re: Those Posted To Akwa Ibom State For NYSC B15,lets meet here by Kingnap(m): 4:12pm On Oct 22, 2015
Stream 1
Re: Those Posted To Akwa Ibom State For NYSC B15,lets meet here by ellemystique(f): 4:17pm On Oct 22, 2015
Gazaliah:

Welcome miss.....

Aks,all the way
After all the tension of waiting, at least our prayers was not in vain....
One prayer answered, let's start praying for good posting cos me I'm not going there to smile... undecided

1 Like

Re: Those Posted To Akwa Ibom State For NYSC B15,lets meet here by samirnasri(m): 4:26pm On Oct 22, 2015
Stream 2. I go join all the groups for camp walahi cool
Re: Those Posted To Akwa Ibom State For NYSC B15,lets meet here by Kookny(m): 4:28pm On Oct 22, 2015
Hi all

We're welcome to Akwa Ibom state, the land of promise
Re: Those Posted To Akwa Ibom State For NYSC B15,lets meet here by Gazaliah(m): 4:32pm On Oct 22, 2015
ellemystique:

After all the tension of waiting, at least our prayers was not in vain....
One prayer answered, let's start praying for good posting cos me I'm not going there to smile... undecided

lol....I can see you ate not smiling

Ordinarily,I don't even thing about akwa ibom at first but u gat no choice that to embrace it.

Wia are you moving from
Re: Those Posted To Akwa Ibom State For NYSC B15,lets meet here by Gazaliah(m): 4:33pm On Oct 22, 2015
Kookny:
Hi all

We're welcome to Akwa Ibom state, the land of promise

Are you sure that All promises will be kept it the state
Re: Those Posted To Akwa Ibom State For NYSC B15,lets meet here by Gazaliah(m): 4:33pm On Oct 22, 2015
samirnasri:
Stream 2. I go join all the groups for camp walahi cool

hahahahahahahahahahaha
Re: Those Posted To Akwa Ibom State For NYSC B15,lets meet here by Gazaliah(m): 4:34pm On Oct 22, 2015
Kingnap:
Stream 1

Oboi,you wan follow me go again

No worry,I go accomodate you all grin
Re: Those Posted To Akwa Ibom State For NYSC B15,lets meet here by Fireandice(f): 4:43pm On Oct 22, 2015
akwa ibom stream 2
Re: Those Posted To Akwa Ibom State For NYSC B15,lets meet here by Gazaliah(m): 4:46pm On Oct 22, 2015
Fireandice:
akwa ibom stream 2

Miss you are welcome
Re: Those Posted To Akwa Ibom State For NYSC B15,lets meet here by amigos(f): 4:47pm On Oct 22, 2015
Stream 2
Re: Those Posted To Akwa Ibom State For NYSC B15,lets meet here by ellemystique(f): 5:08pm On Oct 22, 2015
Gazaliah:

lol....I can see you ate not smiling

Ordinarily,I don't even thing about akwa ibom at first but u gat no choice that to embrace it.

Wia are you moving from
Owerri or Awka, depends on where I am by Wednesday... you?
Re: Those Posted To Akwa Ibom State For NYSC B15,lets meet here by Nobody: 5:29pm On Oct 22, 2015
my gf was posted to Ak Ibom.. she is al alone.. sadly... pls who is in charge of d whatsapp group so i cn send u her numba in a personal message... she needs all d help she cn get... plss if u r one of dose tribalistic pple.. just leave us alone...cos we r yorubas.. tho i was posted somwer else...
Re: Those Posted To Akwa Ibom State For NYSC B15,lets meet here by Gazaliah(m): 5:47pm On Oct 22, 2015
ellemystique:

Owerri or Awka, depends on where I am by Wednesday... you?

South west...Ibadan
Re: Those Posted To Akwa Ibom State For NYSC B15,lets meet here by Gazaliah(m): 5:49pm On Oct 22, 2015
louismane:
my gf was posted to Ak Ibom.. she is al alone.. sadly... pls who is in charge of d whatsapp group so i cn send u her numba in a personal message... she needs all d help she cn get... plss if u r one of dose tribalistic pple.. just leave us alone...cos we r yorubas.. tho i was posted somwer else...

Olodo Ni e.......

Tribalistic indeed..

Am from Ogun state and you are the one who is trying to show the diff btw tribes...

Smh

2 Likes

Re: Those Posted To Akwa Ibom State For NYSC B15,lets meet here by Gazaliah(m): 5:50pm On Oct 22, 2015
amigos:
Stream 2

Stream 1 or 2 ,we be the same
Re: Those Posted To Akwa Ibom State For NYSC B15,lets meet here by Nobody: 5:53pm On Oct 22, 2015
i choose to ignore u as if u dnt exist.. since u nid to strt with an insult
Gazaliah:

Olodo Ni e.......

Tribalistic indeed..

Am from Ogun state and you are the one who is trying to show the diff btw tribes...

Smh
Re: Those Posted To Akwa Ibom State For NYSC B15,lets meet here by Gazaliah(m): 5:54pm On Oct 22, 2015
louismane:
i choose to ignore u as if u dnt exist.. since u nid to strt with an insult

Gerrarrahia
Re: Those Posted To Akwa Ibom State For NYSC B15,lets meet here by Nobody: 6:00pm On Oct 22, 2015
ok
Gazaliah:

Gerrarrahia
Re: Those Posted To Akwa Ibom State For NYSC B15,lets meet here by amigos(f): 6:14pm On Oct 22, 2015
louismane:
Which stream?? I'm akwaibom stream 1
Re: Those Posted To Akwa Ibom State For NYSC B15,lets meet here by Nobody: 6:20pm On Oct 22, 2015
ak
Re: Those Posted To Akwa Ibom State For NYSC B15,lets meet here by Nobody: 6:27pm On Oct 22, 2015
stream 1 dear
amigos:

Which stream?? I'm akwaibom stream 1
Re: Those Posted To Akwa Ibom State For NYSC B15,lets meet here by Gazaliah(m): 6:28pm On Oct 22, 2015
Demburrows:
ak

Bro,do you mean Aks or what

wlc
Re: Those Posted To Akwa Ibom State For NYSC B15,lets meet here by Gazaliah(m): 6:30pm On Oct 22, 2015
Who is moving from Lagos or Ibadan

Am thinking if we can go with Meade concept straight to camp bus.

My Opinion though

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Uploading Of Batch B 2018 Senate Lists To NYSC Portal / Register For The Free Side Hustle Internship Today. / Date For 2013/2014 Batch A Pop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.