Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,916 members, 7,956,438 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 12:00 PM

Ministerial Screening: Who is The Best Nominee That Was Screened Today? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ministerial Screening: Who is The Best Nominee That Was Screened Today? (731 Views)

Who Was The Best Screened Minister Today??? / Lai Mohammed Screened Amid Cheers Within 10 Minutes / Pat Utomi. Falana, Odiemegkwe, Oyinlola Screened To Be Appointed Ministers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ministerial Screening: Who is The Best Nominee That Was Screened Today? by Nobody: 3:42pm On Oct 22, 2015
In my opinion Ocholi killed it. Followed by the lion himself, Rotimi Amaechi. who is urs?
Re: Ministerial Screening: Who is The Best Nominee That Was Screened Today? by nickxtra(m): 3:57pm On Oct 22, 2015
Amaechi was outstanding. He kept everyone glued to their seats

1 Like

Re: Ministerial Screening: Who is The Best Nominee That Was Screened Today? by PassingShot(m): 3:59pm On Oct 22, 2015
Rt. Honourable Rotimi Chibuke Amaechi, the Lion of Africa was excellent.

2 Likes

Re: Ministerial Screening: Who is The Best Nominee That Was Screened Today? by Tunguy01(m): 4:01pm On Oct 22, 2015
Amaechi of course, cause der was no screening !!
Re: Ministerial Screening: Who is The Best Nominee That Was Screened Today? by kokoA(m): 4:05pm On Oct 22, 2015
Ehhmm.. if I say Ocholi now, that will be correct but I will say it's Ameachi! That is also in order grin
Re: Ministerial Screening: Who is The Best Nominee That Was Screened Today? by seunmsg(m): 4:06pm On Oct 22, 2015
Amaechi won a resounding victory today. He put all the hateful PDP senators from Rivers state in their proper place by reminding them all of their past relationship. No PDP member was bold enough to look into his face and question him. He even retired a very popular PDP e-warrior, Ohimai. Give it up for Rotimi Amaechi, the slayer of PDP, GEJ and the wailers put together.

1 Like

Re: Ministerial Screening: Who is The Best Nominee That Was Screened Today? by jaybee3(m): 4:09pm On Oct 22, 2015
Amaechi did exactly what was expected of him so ocholi for me. He smashed the screening
Re: Ministerial Screening: Who is The Best Nominee That Was Screened Today? by henchamb(m): 4:10pm On Oct 22, 2015
Amaechi would have been the best if the pd.pigs spoke. But as expected God shut their mouth.
James ocholi was the best for me.
Articulate
Presentation was nice
The prof disgraced the body of profs in nigeria today just as gej embarrassed phd holders

1 Like

Re: Ministerial Screening: Who is The Best Nominee That Was Screened Today? by Tomoarika(m): 4:16pm On Oct 22, 2015
Ocholi for me was most impressive. He had the senators looking spellbound. Hopefully our next AGF and Minister of Justice. Always had examples on issues when answering questions.

Amaechi for me was merely having fun with the Senators; didn't even break a sweat at all.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

5 Top Things Amaechi Said During His Ministerial Screening / Global Health Body Says 'suya', 'kilishi' Can Increase Cancer / Buhari And The Obasanjo Roadmap To Destruction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.