Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,806 members, 7,831,629 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 10:52 PM

10 Ways To Know That Witches & Wizards Are Using Your Picture To Fan Themselves - Jokes Etc (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / 10 Ways To Know That Witches & Wizards Are Using Your Picture To Fan Themselves (45216 Views)

When The Witches And Wizards Are On Your Trail. / 11 Ways To Know That Witches&wizards Are Using Your Picture To Fan Themselves..l / 10 Ways To Know That Witches & Wizards Are Using Your Picture To Fan Themselves (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Ways To Know That Witches & Wizards Are Using Your Picture To Fan Themselves by trappatoni(m): 3:00pm On Oct 23, 2015
tpiah11:
Op sweetie

Your witches and wizards are not using your pictures to fan themselves, they use your hologram.

Wake up, this is the 21st century. Technological advancement things.
grin this is why i'll never leave nairaland.
Re: 10 Ways To Know That Witches & Wizards Are Using Your Picture To Fan Themselves by marlockj: 3:04pm On Oct 23, 2015
Witches are at Wrk wen u think by covering this ur not a sinner.

Wen a religion is more dangerous Dan is members.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Ways To Know That Witches & Wizards Are Using Your Picture To Fan Themselves by marlockj: 3:05pm On Oct 23, 2015
Witches @ Wrk wen ur breast refuses force of gravity.

1 Like

Re: 10 Ways To Know That Witches & Wizards Are Using Your Picture To Fan Themselves by kweenshome(f): 3:10pm On Oct 23, 2015
Witches and wizards are using your picture to fan themselves if....

* You're downloading a file of 5GB data and it fails at 99%
* You submit expo with your answer sheet
* when the rat eats ONLY your name out of all your original documents
* when you mistakenly use super glue for eye drop
* You're only making money in your dreams
* You work in a company for 10yrs, without promotion or raise in salary.

7 Likes

Re: 10 Ways To Know That Witches & Wizards Are Using Your Picture To Fan Themselves by Codyt(m): 3:42pm On Oct 23, 2015
tosyne2much:
Number 8 grin grin wink cheesy cheesy grin grin grin
Re: 10 Ways To Know That Witches & Wizards Are Using Your Picture To Fan Themselves by raheemwayne(m): 3:45pm On Oct 23, 2015
the witches and wizards are usinq Ya pic to fan themselves if after updatinq #salary tinx on NairaLand and Ya LandLord reply with #On Point....na trekkinq tinx to villa b that....

3 Likes

Re: 10 Ways To Know That Witches & Wizards Are Using Your Picture To Fan Themselves by datrailblazer(m): 3:55pm On Oct 23, 2015
Idiataqueen:
Wenti Concern Me,Pls What Is Witches And Wizards?
if you dont know wat witches and wizards are, then its obvious the witches and wizards of your village are at work.

5 Likes

Re: 10 Ways To Know That Witches & Wizards Are Using Your Picture To Fan Themselves by MayhorE(m): 3:56pm On Oct 23, 2015
grin grin
Re: 10 Ways To Know That Witches & Wizards Are Using Your Picture To Fan Themselves by noble2faith(m): 4:00pm On Oct 23, 2015
grin ;DU guys re damn funny
Re: 10 Ways To Know That Witches & Wizards Are Using Your Picture To Fan Themselves by tosyne2much(m): 4:05pm On Oct 23, 2015
Codyt:
Number 8 grin grin wink cheesy cheesy grin grin grin
Baba wetin do number 8 ? tongue
Re: 10 Ways To Know That Witches & Wizards Are Using Your Picture To Fan Themselves by wtfCode: 4:22pm On Oct 23, 2015
*u have been betting on nairabet or bet9ja 4 a long time and u havn't won anything.
*say make u come arrange sure games wey worth just 2 or 3 odds and u still come fail am.
*u come beg 4 'likes' on nairaland and u didn't get any...

3 Likes

Re: 10 Ways To Know That Witches & Wizards Are Using Your Picture To Fan Themselves by Nobody: 4:22pm On Oct 23, 2015
tosyne2much:
[i]
The village people are using ur picture 2 fan themselves when fishbone hook u for neck,,,who never witness am before make him put e hands up.
Re: 10 Ways To Know That Witches & Wizards Are Using Your Picture To Fan Themselves by Nobody: 4:24pm On Oct 23, 2015
tosyne2much:
[i]
nonsense.
joblessness
Re: 10 Ways To Know That Witches & Wizards Are Using Your Picture To Fan Themselves by menxer: 4:51pm On Oct 23, 2015
tosyne2much:

10 Lastly, the witches & wizards are using our moderators pictures to fan themselves if they fail to push this thread to the FP. Abeg na joke oooo

I guess this is the one point that got it to FP. grin
Re: 10 Ways To Know That Witches & Wizards Are Using Your Picture To Fan Themselves by Ups01(m): 5:06pm On Oct 23, 2015
tosyne2much:
[i]

Not funny, will pass
Re: 10 Ways To Know That Witches & Wizards Are Using Your Picture To Fan Themselves by shona2487(f): 5:11pm On Oct 23, 2015
My frnd snuck into his gf's parents' house @nyt bcoz d babe told him her parents were out of town,so my darling frnd went to get some but the lyt was out wen he got there, since he was familiar with d building he jst went straight 2d living room nd grabbed his babe on d sofa only to receive a heavy slap accompanied with a mature voice sayin *oloribu wo niyen* dt ws wen my cute frnd knew he'd grabbed his babe's granny..Maybe d witches got hold of the poor boy's picture

6 Likes

Re: 10 Ways To Know That Witches & Wizards Are Using Your Picture To Fan Themselves by Codyt(m): 5:17pm On Oct 23, 2015
tosyne2much:
Baba wetin do number 8 ? tongue
Nothing O my brother. I dey happy say my pics no dey anybody hand grin tongue
Re: 10 Ways To Know That Witches & Wizards Are Using Your Picture To Fan Themselves by tosyne2much(m): 5:34pm On Oct 23, 2015
menxer:

I guess this is the one point that got it to FP. grin
Hahahaha cheesy

I thought as much cheesy

1 Like

Re: 10 Ways To Know That Witches & Wizards Are Using Your Picture To Fan Themselves by tosyne2much(m): 5:37pm On Oct 23, 2015
shona2487:
My frnd snuck into his gf's parents' house @nyt bcoz d babe told him her parents were out of town,so my darling frnd went to get some but the lyt was out wen he got there, since he was familiar with d building he jst went straight 2d living room nd grabbed his babe on d sofa only to receive a heavy slap accompanied with a mature voice sayin *oloribu wo niyen* dt ws wen my cute frnd knew he'd grabbed his babe's granny..Maybe d witches got hold of the poor boy's picture
Hahahahaha roflwkmd lmao

You are so funny cheesy
Re: 10 Ways To Know That Witches & Wizards Are Using Your Picture To Fan Themselves by tosyne2much(m): 5:38pm On Oct 23, 2015
Profbrian:
nonsense.

joblessness
Now that you been noticed, can you now swerve ? cheesy
Re: 10 Ways To Know That Witches & Wizards Are Using Your Picture To Fan Themselves by tiwiex(m): 5:41pm On Oct 23, 2015
Twaci:
cheesy

The witches & wizard in your village are using your picture to fan themselves if ya'll think those were funny cheesy

No offense Op! Na play cheesy
Bad belle. It was quite creative. Especially the final threat for FP things.
Re: 10 Ways To Know That Witches & Wizards Are Using Your Picture To Fan Themselves by BamideleOJ: 5:42pm On Oct 23, 2015
When you go back to beg ur bae of over 10 years. grin grin
Re: 10 Ways To Know That Witches & Wizards Are Using Your Picture To Fan Themselves by tosyne2much(m): 5:43pm On Oct 23, 2015
wtfCode:
*u have been betting on nairabet or bet9ja 4 a long time and u havn't won anything.
*say make u come arrange sure games wey worth just 2 or 3 odds and u still come fail am.
*u come beg 4 'likes' on nairaland and u didn't get any...
baba I swear na me you dey refer to

I perm 5 matches wey give me 3odds, Mancity still blow my ticked last season wey dem go play 1-1 with Hull City cheesy
Re: 10 Ways To Know That Witches & Wizards Are Using Your Picture To Fan Themselves by Empedocles(m): 5:47pm On Oct 23, 2015
14.When after fighting with the conductor on entering the bus,one bus stop to ur destination u find out ur wallet is on the fridge

2 Likes

Re: 10 Ways To Know That Witches & Wizards Are Using Your Picture To Fan Themselves by Twaci(f): 6:07pm On Oct 23, 2015
tiwiex:

Bad belle. It was quite creative. Especially the final threat for FP things.
cheesy
Re: 10 Ways To Know That Witches & Wizards Are Using Your Picture To Fan Themselves by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 7:14pm On Oct 23, 2015
Lol,maybe number 9 is true because my mum told me that she saw someone that is good for me when i'm @35. grin
Re: 10 Ways To Know That Witches & Wizards Are Using Your Picture To Fan Themselves by ben1daEbiri(m): 7:44pm On Oct 23, 2015
The witches and wizards in your village are using your picture to fan themselves if you're spending heaven and earth on a girl just to be 'friendzoned' at the end!
Re: 10 Ways To Know That Witches & Wizards Are Using Your Picture To Fan Themselves by creepsyme(f): 7:49pm On Oct 23, 2015
pamcode:
God punish witches and wizards.
e no go beta for dem.
Re: 10 Ways To Know That Witches & Wizards Are Using Your Picture To Fan Themselves by beeviy: 7:52pm On Oct 23, 2015
Twaci:
cheesy

The witches & wizard in your village are using your picture to fan themselves if ya'll think those were funny cheesy

No offense Op! Na play cheesy
Wat?. Dats too much
Re: 10 Ways To Know That Witches & Wizards Are Using Your Picture To Fan Themselves by yek: 8:34pm On Oct 23, 2015
menix:
The winche in ur village re fanning with ur pinshure if u have written WAEC 4times because of Maths nd on the fifth time of writing a supposedly mercenary was sitting beside writing without looking side wayz nd u were busy copying nd have finished all, only for the invilgilator to say pencil up, nd u find the mercenary tearing all he has written nd replacing it with another that was already solved he came In with, u try asking him why only to discover his deaf nd dumb..
. . . Kinda graphic. . . Did that happen to u?
Re: 10 Ways To Know That Witches & Wizards Are Using Your Picture To Fan Themselves by kalimera101: 8:38pm On Oct 23, 2015
You know witches and wizards from your village are fanning themselves with your picture, when you went to buy roasted corn and pear and it's your CV, they are using as wrapping paper.

Infact the witches and wizard dey your bus as you comot for park.
Re: 10 Ways To Know That Witches & Wizards Are Using Your Picture To Fan Themselves by Rawzy(m): 9:08pm On Oct 23, 2015
SirWere:
The winshes are using your picture to fan themselves if you are like this man
This is denm funny

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

When You're just Tired Of Everything(photos) / Eggs In A Bottle: How Did This Happen ? (see Pic) / Please, What's This Man's Problem [PHOTO]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.